There are a lot of people who absolutely love their music, want to listen to their favorite playlist as and when they want to. Music is such a thing that would keep you going for hours and won’t let you go down on energy. This is the reason why people incline to listen to their favorite music whether they are on the move, in the office whilst working, doing their regular household chores, and annoy other time of the day. There is a genre of music to suit every single mood of life as well which makes it even more appealing and desirable.
But, at every single point in time, it won’t be possible to play your music out loud. Therefore, today we have listed down the Best Earphones Under 2500 INR, which are going to provide you and your music the quality time without any external interference.
All the earphones that we have provided in this review are capable of providing you the optimum sound quality along with premium build quality. So, go through this comprehensive and detailed In-Ear Earphones Review and we are certain that in the end, you are going to end up buying a top-class product according to your budget and requirement.
If you are into Wireless Headphones then you can check out this post!
Best Earphones under Rs. 2500 in India – Reviews
BlitzWolf BW-ES2 Review (In-ear)
For all those people who want full package as far as an earphone is concerned, the BW-ES2 from BlitzWolf is the one that you should choose to buy. This earphone comes with a Super 6mm Dual Dynamic Drivers, which make use of the frequency division expertise to provide you with amazing treble along with profound bass respectively. It offers an ultra-high voice tenacity, which might superiorly deliver the sweet or husky voice and other particulars. You might be able to turn these wired earphones having the mic drivers to not just offer great music but further supply long-term audio yield.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Comprises of the 6mm dual dynamic drivers in each earpiece
- Provides you an enhanced frequency range for natural sound
- Comes with the TPE wires that are flexible and wrangle resistant
- Offers a wired remote with built-in microphone for clear sound
- Compatible with PC, laptop, and smartphones having the 3.5mm jack
Also Read: 5 of the Best Home Theatre System under 20,000 in India
1More Piston 103-ESG Review – Best Earphone under 2500
For the people searching for a durable and powerful in-ear earphone, the 1More Piston Classic, which comprises of the anodized iPhone colored exteriors, is the best that you may get. These earphones provide you with the fingerprint resilient material and are pretty endurable owing to its toughness. The cable comprises of the interior coated copper draped around Kevlar fiber to significantly augment the strength and durability. The design of these earphones comes in with a customary yet contemporary appearance. The iPhone accorded colors head for an ideal toting to your smartphone accessories.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- An updated version of the award-winning 1More Piston Classic
- Comprises of an Aluminium alloy body with iPhone matched colors
- Comes with the dual-layer composite driver to offer blazing highs
- Provides you with intelligent control technology with in-line remote
- The superior MEMS microphone eradicates cross-talk & background static
Also Read: 10 Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers in India
Sennheiser CX 180 Street II Review (In-ear)
Finding out an ultimate companion for your audio gadget? Having a comfy fit and robust design this Sennheiser CX 180 Street II Earphone, matches immaculately with every single audio gadget that you possess and has a 3.5mm audio jack. It delivers the essential acoustics to your playlist that you must not have experienced up until now. It comprises of a set of diverse sized earlobe caps so that you are capable of using the one that matches the size of your ear appropriately and doesn’t allow the earphones to slip off. The robust cable is nearly 1.2 m in length that offers sufficient space in the middle of you and the gadget.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Provides you an amazingly powerful bass-driven stereo sound
- Offers a respectable level of attenuation of the ambient noise
- Comes with the unique finger-curved housing design for ease
- Permits the user for easy adjustment and optimum wearing relief
- A cable length of 1.2-metre provides ample space for easy usage
Also Read: Best 5 Wireless Earbuds in India
Sony MDR-XB55AP Review
Have an inclination towards high bass and awesome sound quality? This duo of additional bass in-ear earphones from Sony comprises of an in-line remote microphone sustained by the 12 mm drive to provide you with a comprehensive music performance, which is solely what you need. This set of earphones permits you to shift to a call without much effort. Its dominant Bass tube supplies superfluous profound bass. In case you travel in jam-packed city routes day after day, these earphones are then designed especially for you. Comprising of the vivid colors to pick out from, they are going to the finest companion for your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Specially designed for the EDM inclined music enthusiasts
- Comprises of the in-line microphone for hands-free calling
- Equipped with the 12mm neodymium drivers for extra bass
- The glossy metallic finish casing makes it even more appealing
- Comes with a carrying pouch to avoid any sort of wear and tear
Also Read: Best 2.1 Home Theatre Speaker System in India
MuveAcoustics Drive MA-1000PW Review (In-ear)
Whilst the metropolitan world changes enthusiastically, the music carries on to be the finest companion of every other person. Let us familiarize you with the MuveAcoustics, which is a premium audio solution that provides you with an amalgamation of style coupled up with performance. We have just altered the manner you perceive and feel sound, shaping your own individual experience deprived of any restriction. We progress solely with your experience, facilitating a sound performance past what you conjure up since we have trust in our state-of-the-art design along with your capability to thrust away those limitations.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Provides you with a richer high-performance sound experience
- Comes with an inbuilt microphone to provide all the functionalities
- Comprises of a lightweight and flat cable that minimizes the tangling
- The ultra-comfort cushions allow for passive noise isolation and ideal fit
- Offers a portable soft carrying pouch and covered by a 12-month warranty
Also Read: Best Noise Cancelling Headphones to get in India
As we have now provided you with the detailed and comprehensive reviews of the Best 5 Earphones under 2500, choosing an appropriate unit for your audio gadgets or device might turn out to be a piece of cake. Out of the earphones that we have listed and reviewed, we are pretty certain that every single person is going to find at least one headphones corresponding to their needs. With powerful bass, inbuilt microphone, in-line remote, balanced sound, and unmatched build quality, the earphones that we have presented in front of you are going to deliver the best audio experience guaranteed.
Even after going through our analysis and product reviews, if there is any user who is finding it a bit tough to choose an earphone to match their sound or audio requirements and inclination, then they must go with our personally suggested product for sure. The earphones that we are going to recommend to our users is the 1More Piston Classic In-Ear 103-ESG Headphones, which is a complete package of quality sound and amazing build quality.
Also Read: 5 of the Best Headphones under 5000 in India
Earphones vs. Headphones vs. Earbuds
The headphones are available in on-ear or around-the-ear styles.
Upside: You might enjoy a superior sound reproduction as compared to the earphones, even though you are usually paying more. They might be able to confine the ambient noise more effectually and may be dangled around the neck area when they aren’t being utilized.
Downside: Headphones might be pretty bulkier in comparison to earphones. They might easily catch dirt in case you don't carry its case when they are idle. They are usually pricier than the earphones.
The earphones are going to fit at best mid-way into your ear canal, at times also clipping over your ear. They're generally known as earbuds or the in-ear versions.
Upside: They have a compact design, comparatively unobtrusive and might be kept inside your pocket or even the purse. They may be rather low-priced or you may go for the classy expensive units as well. A few are available in the clip-on-ear or round-the-neck style for using whilst working out and a wireless type can provide you with an even superior experience whilst you are exercising.
Downside: You perhaps won't obtain the finest audio reliability, to begin with, and the gentle wires for a few models might get damaged with repeated wrapping or unwrapping and improper handling, which might negotiate the sound quality. There's a lesser scope of blocking out the ambient noise except you utilize pricier in-ear buds precisely intended for isolation and cancellation of noise.
Over-Ear or On-Ear Headphones
This type of headphone is obtainable in 2 distinct models that are namely over ear/around the ear and on the ear:
Over-ear/around-ear is called the circumaural headphones, which entirely settled over your ears, and are able to deliver the additional passive noise-cancellation feature, similar to the ear-muffs. The around-ear cushioning might as well assist in turning the headphone further relaxed to wear for longer time periods.
The disadvantage that you might discover is they become hot and sweaty after being used them a moment or two and they're generally bigger and bulky to carry and store. These headphone’s weight, decent padding, and tension regulation are essential for enduring ease, equally is the spring band’s tightness that grips them to the head.
The on-ear headphones that are known as supra-aural headphones are usually smaller in size. They are going to rest on your ears outside, permitting added airflow about them. Conversely, they can shut out not as much of the ambient noise. They moreover press straight on your ears pretty firmly so might turn out to become really scratchy after some time.
Prior to purchasing a set, you should try them out inside the store and get them on your ears for as long as you want.
If you are on a budget, check this post on Bluetooth Speakers under 2000 in India!
What should you do to save your hearing?
A majority of people can anticipate losing the capacity to hear a few frequencies with increasing age. Unnecessary noise – together with music volume – might speed-up this procedure and inflicts a severe hearing loss in case you overdo it. On the other hand, you can safeguard your hearing with the rules that we have discussed below:
- In case you listen to songs or any other kind of music on the normal earphones or headphones and might not be able to perceive a regular conversation nearby, the volume at which you were hearing the songs is possibly too loud.
- You should also remember that the noise-canceling headphones may take away the external sounds, so you require monitoring the volume of the audio.
- The elimination of ambient noise may also be hazardous since you might not be able to hear or perceive the things happening adjacent to you. It's injudicious, for an instance, to wear earplugs or headphones of any type whilst you are driving.
- High-quality earphones and headphones might assist in saving your hearing by generating superior-fidelity sound that permits the user to experience extra acoustic detail at minor volumes, so the user would not require cranking up the volume really loud.
- A few audio players, comprising the smartphones, allow you to set the limit of volume so that the audio might not be played on a really high volume. The applications are also accessible which might set the volume limits to safeguard your hearing.
- Important Tip: In case you prefer listening to your favorite songs or any music, then you would perhaps relish going to the concert. The thing to keep in mind is, they're generally ample loud to wake up even the dead people, but the filtered earplugs might diminish these harmful volumes deprived of dropping the sound quality.