Bluetooth headsets are one of those popular mobile accessories which people use frequently throughout the day. Bluetooth headsets help us to listen to music, talk with other people etc. They have become a very essential and helpful device for our day to day lives. In the present market there are several headsets available and thus becomes tricky to finalize which headset to buy. In this article, we’ll review best Bluetooth speaker in India under 2000. Nowadays, portable speakers are a vital part of our day to day life. There is so much to listen right from music, podcast, audio books that it seems difficult to go without a decent portable Bluetooth speaker.
Getting Bluetooth speaker right is not easy as there is a vast range of speakers available in the market. Most of the users get confused about which one to buy out. To initiate the buying process, the users can make a list of priorities that you want to shortlist to get the speaker you wanted.
Best Bluetooth Speaker in India under 2000
JBL Go is one of the most bestselling speakers which looks like a small toy box, but when it comes to performance, it can outrun every portable speaker in its category; hence it occupies top spot under best portable speaker’s category. Connect it via Bluetooth or an auxiliary cable, and you will be amazed by the quality and force of this ‘small’ speaker. It comes in various colors and offers almost 7-8 hours of battery life.
Why we recommend it
- Awesome sound and small form factor
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming with Transducer 1 x 40mm, Output power 3.0W, Frequency response 180Hz – 20kHz, Signal-to-noise ratio ≥80dB
- Rechargeable Battery – Up to five-hour playtime
- It comes with built-in Speakerphone
- It is attuned with smartphones and tablet
If you’re someone who likes to live life on outdoors then pick Boat stone speakers without a shadow of a doubt. Its rubber matte finish body makes it the most appealing among the others. It’s shockproof which offers overall protection against dust and water. Its Bluetooth 4.1 speaker can be paired with all type of devices that use Bluetooth.
Why we recommend it
- The body is constructed of durable rubber matte finish that makes it shock proof, which offers all-around outdoor protection against dust and water
- Grab one and take it with you when swimming, camping, hiking, cycling, drifting and more
- Will surprise you with its well-balanced crystal sound and robust bass
- It produces a very decent amount of bass and can go extremely loud that make this a little beast, which is nice because you have the option to really crank this speaker up if ever needed
- Bluetooth 4.1 transmission with no loss of audio performance
- Our portable speaker can be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology and you can also connect the speaker with aux
Philips needs no introduction in the world of home and kitchen appliances. It comes with an anti-clipping function for loud, distortion free music. It offers a decent battery backup with 5 to 6 hours. It also comes with a built-in rechargeable battery for music player anywhere.
Why we recommend it
- Anti-clipping function for loud, distortion free music
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth 4.0 or below. Bluetooth range: Line of sight, 10M or 30FT
- Built-in rechargeable battery for music playback anywhere
- Battery backup is 5-6 hrs when the volume level is at Moderate level ( 40 -50% ). Good Bluetooth signal strength leads to slow discharging
- Included accessories USB cable for PC charging, World Wide Warranty leaflet and Quick install guide
When it comes to music get nothing but the best go by our words look no further than Zoook Rocker Bluetooth speakers. It is a multi-purpose 5 in 1 Bluetooth speaker with (BT+DS Card+USB+FM+Aux). It uses minimum lamp charger, with 10 W Audio Wattage.
Why we recommend it
- Built-in huge 3000 maH Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 5 in 1 Bluetooth Speaker (BT+ SD card + USB + FM + Aux) ,If Bluetooth disconnects it is a low power indication
- On Board Controls: Micro USB DC 5V / USB port / 3.5Aux port / SD card slot / On/Off switch / Mode button / Previous track/Next track / Play/Pause / Volume slider
- Audio Wattage: 10 watts, Use the minimum 1amp charger
- Masculine looks, free Micro sd to SD adapter, free Shoulder strap
With Portronics enjoy high quality loud and clear music from Bluetooth & Aux port of smartphones or laptops. It is extremely easy to plug and play with a music player with a unique cylindrical shape for a surround sound that fantastic audio experience.
Why we recommend it
- Enjoy high quality loud and clear music from Bluetooth & Aux port of smartphones or laptops or mp3 players or tablets. It can be paired with two smartphones at the same time
- Extremely easy Plug and Play Music Player with a unique cylindrical shape for 360* sound so that all corners get an equally great fountain of sound
- Rubberized cylindrical and palm sized shape of its body offers perfect grip and great bass and treble balance. It can be easily used as a speaker phone
- In-built rechargeable battery gives you 7 + hours of playtime with and enjoy entire evening, non-stop
- Stylish and sleek looks go very well with your home or office. Get this ideal music buddy today and enjoy music all day long
Let's have a look at some of the features of Bluetooth speakers:
Knowing about the Bluetooth version is very important as it determines the quality of audio transmission emitted by the device. Bluetooth 4 is one of the ideal speakers that you should go for and as they support quite a low energy profile, for best better life and about 60 meters. The Bluetooth 5 launched is the latest version for improving the data transmission range and rate and the coming years will mark the usability and their performance reviews.
If your speaker comes with an additional charging port than it provides convenience for the users, as at times you can be forgetful to carry the USB along. Nowadays most of the speakers stick to one of the Micro-USB port as the same enables to charge them with the help of power banks, if you do not have power or the socket is far from your reach. Charging credentials and extensions need to be checked beforehand.
Drivers are the core of any speaker, and it is imperative to have a decent size driver for you. Most of the portable speakers have 40mm driver which can be considered quite a right size to start though. Do know the big size driver also increase the size of the speaker too. The placement of driver inside the speaker also plays a significant role for the speaker to sound. In some speaker, there can be twin placement of drivers too, so that the voice can be heard louder. There are times when there is not enough space inside the portable woofer; many manufacturers also try the option for installation of passive radiators which can vibrate for producing bass.
With the artificial intelligence paving its way to the states, with the launching of Alexa people have high expectation for the coming speakers as they want similar technology in advance summers. Coming years will bring more to the people and allow them to enhance their capability to remove the manual dependency.
What to keep in mind before buying a Bluetooth headset?
Every user has a different usage pattern. Everyone has different using time, different places where they use the device, separate reasons for which they use it etc. Therefore, when you are going to buy a Bluetooth headset, you must keep some important things in mind. Let us have a look at them.
How long are you going to use the device?
First thing first, it is important to understand how long you are going to use the device. Bluetooth devices are not like the ordinary headphone jacks which do not require to be charged up. Therefore, you must be clear how much of battery standby will suit your needs. Once you are clear about it, you will able to choose the right device easily according to their battery backup.
Where are you going to use the device?
Everyone use their Bluetooth devices in different places throughout the day. Therefore need to sort out where you are going to use your device the most. If you are going to use it outdoors, most of the time, then you will need to buy a Bluetooth device with effective noise cancellation system. So, that you do not face the problem with hearing in busy and noisy places. Otherwise, any other simple Bluetooth device might be suitable for indoor needs.
How are you going to use it?
If you understood why you need a Bluetooth device, it gets much easier for you to buy them. For instance, if you want to use a Bluetooth device for jogging or use while traveling, you might want to buy an in-ear style headphone with clips which will stay for long and not fall off. However, if you are going to use them indoors, a simple pop in-ear device might do the job as well. Different Bluetooth has separate features made for different activities and specifications.
Bluetooth devices are available in different budgets and types in the market. You can buy them online or even in physical stores. They are very useful and easy to use with nothing to learn or understand.
If you think about the questions which we have discussed with you, you will be in a much better position to decide which Bluetooth device to buy. We have jotted down some important things to remember so that you can get the best value for money from your purchase.
Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
In the sphere of audio, there are few product categories that have expanded as intensely as wireless speakers.
Lately, the evolution of wireless audio technology has helped the genre blossom from novelty to near-global. From big boom boxes and docks, we’ve come past to a legion of wireless speakers that let you stream the entire history of recorded music from your lounger.
When it comes to the wireless Bluetooth speaker you must think broadly about what you really want from your speaker. There are various aspects in which you must be clear.
Like will you be listening indoor or outdoor? Majorly on the go, in your bedroom or living room? Determining how you want to use your speaker will help you most with the value you expect from the speaker and derive the best audio experience.
It depends on where you want to take your speaker. The markets are on with all sorts of speakers from moving it around the kitchen to take it to top portable.
NO matter wherever you choose to go the smaller you go the more sound will suffer.
Just like portability is important durability also matters as the safety of the product also matters. And we like things that last longer with us.
This is a new aspect of the list as the world we live in is ever changing. Everyday technology is giving us something new to experience the entertainment like never before. A good example is JBL JBLCHARGE3Teal Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Amazon echo.
An eye on quality
Our final point for selecting the best wireless speaker or any gadget would be keeping an eye on quality. As quality will last you longer than looks and other flakey features.
Being a smart consumer never ever negotiate on the quality of the home appliances like portable Bluetooth speakers you buy because of money. Appreciated Bluetooth speakers are readily available on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you. Philips BT50B Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Black is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also sturdy and has a well-engineered design that will provide you with the best audio experience ever.
- 1 Best Bluetooth Speaker in India under 2000
- 2 JBL Go Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Mic
- 3 Check Price on Amazon
- 4 Why we recommend it
- 5 Boat Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers (Black)
- 6 Check Price on Amazon
- 7 Why we recommend it
- 8 Philips BT50B Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Black
- 9 Check Price on Amazon
- 10 Why we recommend it
- 11 Zoook Rocker M2-Mean Machine 5-in-1 Hi-Fi Bluetooth Speakers
- 12 Check Price on Amazon
- 13 Why we recommend it
- 14 Portronics POR-280 Sound Pot Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 15 Check Price on Amazon
- 16 Why we recommend it
- 17 Let's have a look at some of the features of Bluetooth speakers:
- 18 Bluetooth Versions:
- 19 Charging
- 20 Drivers
- 21 Smart Speakers
- 22 What to keep in mind before buying a Bluetooth headset?
- 23 How long are you going to use the device?
- 24 Where are you going to use the device?
- 25 How are you going to use it?
- 26 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 27 Portability
- 28 Durability
- 29 Smart
- 30 An eye on quality
- 31 Personal Recommendation