Everyone wants to have a luxurious and affluent home to stay, wherein they might feel really comfortable and relaxed whilst having all the amenities and facilities. Such a house must have a nice parking area, plush green garden, amazing interiors, and top-notch construction. But, maintaining a big house might be really tedious and cumbersome since you need to take care of every single thing that you have installed. Maintaining the Garden may be even more tedious. Therefore, today we are reviewing the Best Lawn Mowers in India that are going to help you maintain your garden or backyard whilst getting rid of the unordered growth of grass.
Everything you need to do with a lawnmower is to move it all over the garden or backyard so that the grass is cut to an even height, turning your garden further striking and pleasing to the eye. Further, at the end of this article, we are going to provide you with a Lawn Mower Buying Guide, which is going to facilitate smarter decision making as and when you visit the nearby market to purchase one for your home.
Editor's Picks: 5 of the Top Lawn Mowers In India
The Best Lawn Mowers In India You Can Buy Today
1. Maax Hivac 2400 Electric Lawn Mower Review
Do you have a garden or backyard in your house? Here we have a quality tool for your keep is well-maintained and preserved to augment the overall appearance of your house in an easy yet effective manner. The Maax Hivac Electric Lawn Mower has been intended solely for heavy duty operations, thus, the size of your garden or backyard won’t be anything to be worried about.
Owing to its lightweight, this lawn mower from Maax is easily maneuverable and helps you clear out that excess and unwanted grass growth like a breeze. Further, it doesn’t bear a lot of maintenance charges as well.
Why Do We Recommend This?
- A top-quality electric lawn mower for your home garden
- Particularly intended for heavy duty operation and working
- Easy to use and maneuver owing to the lightweight design
- Comes with an 18-inch steel cutting deck for faster operation
- Bears zero maintenance charges for whole lot of convenience
Also Read – Best Leaves Blowers for Home Use
2. Sharpex Electric Lawn Mower Review
If you want to buy a powerful lawn mower to preserve your large backyard, this lawn mower from Sharpex is going to be the best choice. The Sharpex Lawn Mower has been equipped with a single phase 2 HP 220 Volt electric motor that offers a whole lot of power.
Owing to the 16-inch blade size, this lawn mower will help you get the grass cutting done within a small time frame. With the variable cutting height that ranges from 20 to 75mm along with the lightweight design, you won’t get a quality lawn mower as good as this one. It is further equipped with the lengthy and openly visible fluorescent orange power cable for added convenience.
- SHARPEX Electric Lawn Mower with Grass Catcher is made with High Quality durable Material, Single phase 220 volt 2.5 HP electric motor, Razor sharp 16 Inch Steel Blades, with 55 Liters Grass box.
- Blades are made of heat-treated alloy steel for staying sharp longer, 16" cutting path gets the job done quicker and more efficiently, Has a spinning blade rotates like a helicopter, resulting in frayed and ragged turf and it leaves your lawn looking professionally manicured.
Why Do We Recommend This?
- Equipped with a powerful single-phase 2HP electric motor
- Offers a variable cutting height to catch all that excess grass
- Comes with a 16-inch blade to get the job done pretty quickly
- Saves a lot of time and labor owing to the inbuilt grass catcher
- Provides a foldable handle so that you may easily store the unit
3. Makita Electrical Lawn Mower Review
Makita is a really prevalent brand as far as the power tools market is concerned. It manufactures several tools and equipment such as lawn mowers, drilling machines, chainsaw, and many other quality products.
Talking about the Makita Electric Lawn Mower, this machine is appropriate to use for bigger or smaller gardens, lawns, parks, and backyards. It is really light in weight; hence, helps you maneuver the unit with a whole lot of ease all over that unwanted grass. Further, this lawn mower is really easy to use and comes with a durable UV resilient plastic body and a powerful performance.
- Easily foldable frame Cutting width: 37 cm Brine tank: 35 l, Cutting height adjustment: 3 levels of 20-55 mm Weight: 14.2 kg
- Power: 1400 W
Why Do We Recommend This?
- Comprises of an easily foldable frame to facilitate easier storage
- Offers a cutting width of 37cm, apt for any sort of lawn or garden
- With a power of 1400W, this electric lawn mower is pretty dominant
- Comes with a 3 levels of variable cutting height to precise mowing
- Really light in weight; hence, easier to maneuver over the turf
Also Read – Top Hammocks for your Garden Reviewed
4. Falcon Premium 300mm Hand Lawn Mower Review
Everyone needs to possess a well-preserved lawn and keeping it lush and green might not be an easy chore deprived of the accurate landscaping tools and equipment. Through consistent mowing, you are not just appraising the present landscape but further turning the outdoors an enjoyable spot to spend the sunsets.
This push lawn mower from Falcon is one of the best lawn mowers and is a necessary product if you desire to uphold a good-looking lawn short of outlaying your money on the monthly electricity bills. This Falcon Hand Lawn Mower is pretty light in weight tool that turn the lawn maintenance job out of any sort of hassles.
Why Do We Recommend This?
- Offers a dependable cutting mechanism for decent mowing
- Delivers a really suave steering so as to design an ideal landscape
- Comes with a grass collecting box to save a lot of time and labor
- Helps you in saving money since it is a hand-driven lawn mower
- Covered with 3-years of manufacturer’s warranty for after-sales service
5. Black + Decker EMAX32S-GB Electric Lawn Mower Review
If you want a powerful yet reasonably priced electric lawn mower for your home garden, then you don’t have to look any further since the Black + Decker have you covered. The Black + Decker EMAX32S Electric Lawn Mower is a really dominant, electric corded lawn mower, which is pretty expedient in upholding a swanky green garden.
On top of scraping, watering, and nursing, mowing might as well really polish your lawn or backyard. Your lawn’s necessities are going to vary all throughout the year but innate features like the E-Drive machinery and EdgeMax have been intended to turn it faster and easier to preserve your lawn during the course of the mowing period.
- Lightest B+D Lawnmower. Effortless in use and integrated handle makes it even easier to lift & move around the home.
- E-Drive: High Torque, High Performance cutting system – stall free cutting of tall & damp grass
Why Do We Recommend This?
- Equipped with a powerful 1200-watt motor for quick mowing
- Comes with a lengthy 10m power cable for covering bigger areas
- Offers onboard cable storage to keep the cord tidy and tangle-free
- Comprises of the EdgeMax technology for using full-width of the blade
- Includes an innovative grass box window to check the collected grass
Also Read – Best Mosquito Killing Machines in India
Since we have now ended up reviewing and analyzing the variety of lawn mowers on our listing, we are pretty certain about the fact that it is going to be really easy for our users or customers to choose the finest lawn mower to suit their type of backyard and the budget. With the options that we have provided on the listing, we suppose that one or the other lawn mower is going to suit the requirement and budget of every single user that comes on our website to discover a quality lawn mower.
But, in case there still are a few users or customers who are finding it tough to catch the best lawn mower according to their needs and budget, then we would suggest them to go with our personally recommended lawn mower for sure. The lawn mower for a home garden or backyard that we would suggest our users to buy is this one:
The Sharpex 16-Inch Electric Lawn Mower with Grass Catcher is the best rated lawn mower comprising of the best features and design to conform to your mowing requirements.
Since this lawn mower from Sharpex comes equipped with a single phase 2HP dominant electric motor, mowing down any sort of patch would be really easy to perform. With the blade size of 16-inches along with a variable cutting height, precise landscaping of your garden won’t be any troublesome. In addition, it offers a feather-touch operation and the grass catcher also helps you save your time as well as labor. So, if you want to keep your garden clean and hygienic, this lawn mower is the best bang for your buck!
Things To Consider When Buying A Lawn Mower: Buyer's Guide
Whenever you want to purchase a machine or equipment for your house or office, you need to check a few parameters since you are investing a decent sum of money into it. Hence, here we are describing the things that you need to keep in mind whilst visiting the market to buy a lawn mower:
- The easily-starting electric lawn mower is one among the most significant aspects to begin with. This is the reason why choosing the appropriate starting arrangement is important for making sure that you experience trouble -free lawn mowing.
- The lawn movers having the Electric Starting Systems eradicate the pull starts unanimously. Merely prime up that engine and rotate the key for faster, trustworthy starts deprived of any preservation necessary.
- There are also the Automatic Choke Starting Systems that are built for all-set operation. With this system, you solely require engaging the security handle and jerk the starter rope for a stress-free start that totally eradicates readying or choking.
- The Primer Starting System is also there to pump the precise quantity of gas inside the carburetor to permit faster and effortless one pull ignition.
- Then there is the unique ReadyStart™ arrangement from the Briggs & Stratton, which assists in eradicating the tension and the annoyance of starting the lawn mower. Physical choking and priming have now become the thing of the ancient times.
Also Read – Top Drying Racks for Clothes
- Bagging is a procedure utilized to gather the cut grass. They are accessible as both side and rear bagging lawn mowers. The rear bagging lawn mowers provide you with advanced maneuverability about the trees and landscaping all over the garden with ease. Bagging certainly helps you in getting a renewed looking garden or lawn on every single occasion you mow down the grass.
- The mulching mowers utilize the mulching blades that shred the grass into really thin pieces and return them back to your lawn or garden to turn into a natural fertilizer. This functions to improve your lawn and doesn’t need any additional money or time. It moreover eradicated the time that you might devote discharging the grass out of a bagging lawn mower.
These lawn mowers siphon off, tatter, and grab the leaves using a screen that moves in the middle of the ejection chute and the cutting blade. Numerous advanced lawn mowers come equipped with this innovative feature.
A few lawn mower brands offer specifically intended mufflers to diminish to the sound of the lawn mower throughout the operation.
Whilst buying any lawn mower, search for the engine features and advanced technologies such as the Maxi-Clean filters or the Overhead Value Technology (OHV), which are going to help in turning the engine of your lawn mower last for quite a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How does a lawn mower work?
Normally, one way to cut grass would be to use a scythe or at least a scissors to manually do it, right? Well, when lawn mowers hit the market, grass cutting job has become much less messier, as the lawn mower has a casing which stops the cut grass to sprinkle all around. The primary mechanism is a horizontal blade which spins so fast that it cuts through grass like a hot knife on butter.
2. Are lawn mowers dangerous?
Though you may not think it, there are chances of a lawn mower exploding due to overheating of the engine which may catch fire. If you check for any problems and do timely maintenance, though, then those already slim chances turn to none.
3. Can I do maintenance on my lawn mower?
You should, and you can, it's not hard. Just keep it clean, rubbing it clean when it gets dirty. Replace the air filters when needed, and clean out the residue oil after usage.
Aso Read – Top Chainsaws Reviewed
A Final Word
A lawnmower is a very important tool if you have a garden. It is an efficient way to get rid of ferns or simply overgrown grass. Odds are that you already know why you would need a lawn mower if you're reading this, and now you know the best mowers for lawn on the market to choose from.
Last updated on 2020-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API