Gardens get full of leaves during the leaf shedding season and it is important to have an Air Blower to blow away those leaves and keep your garden clean and fresh! This is why we have come up with some of the Best Air Blowers in India that will help you keep your garden free from shed leaves.
Today, if you have a lavish and plush home in a top-class locality, you must be having a garden or a backyard on the front or the backside. Having a garden certainly augments the overall beauty of the house. Some people even hire gardeners to turn their garden into a really beautiful place to have a nice cup of tea or coffee in the morning or evening. But, maintaining such a garden might at times become a bit tough if you have a few trees and other leafy plants. In that case, you require air blowers that can get rid of all the leaves (leaf) from your garden and help keep it clean!
Other than those leaves falling from the trees, you might have remains of grass from mowing your lawn and in such cases, you need an air blower to help you clean up!
Therefore, to provide a solution to collect and remove those shed leaves we have come up with the Best Air Blower in India which is going to help in making your garden clean, organized, and well-ordered. The cleaner you keep your garden, the less mosquitos will accumulate and you won't require a mosquito killer machine then! These leaf blowers or vacuums are going to easily push away those leaves owing to the dominant airflow.
Furthermore, owing to the variable speed switches, you can always change the pressure that you want to apply on those bushes. So, to upkeep the beauty of your garden and remove the dust, leaves, and other unwanted materials, invest in a quality air blower today.
Types Of Air Blowers In India
Knowing about anything that you buy helps you get the best out of your purchase. It helps you understand your product better, which secures your investment too. Hence, we always recommend you to do a little research (which you are doing now. Great!) before buying any electronic device. While it comes to the air blowers, it's something about necessity. Ensuring the best choice will always be, therefore, beneficial. Before purchasing an air blower, you should have a fair idea about its types. To help you with this, we have given some basics about the air blowers and its types. Depending on accessibility, purpose, and design, there are mainly three types of air blowers that are vastly used in India- Handheld air blowers, Back-pack air blowers, and walk-behind air blowers. Below, we have discussed some basics about all these types.
Handheld Air Blowers
Handheld air blowers are one of the most famous and common types of blowers that you can buy. If you like something handy, handheld air blowers are the option that you should go for. Handheld air blowers are suitable for lighter jobs- such as cleaning corners of your home or washing machines, water purifiers, and even the walls of your house sometimes as well.
However, you must know that with this type, you can not clean larger areas or large debris. These air blowers do not possess much power to clean large dust particles or large debris. Hence, if you want something handy to keep the corners clean and dirt-free, go for handheld air blowers which are cheap too.
Backpack Air Blowers
As you are not satisfied with handheld air blowers or want something more powerful, a backpack air blower might be the choice for you. These air blowers are more powerful than handheld air blowers and can clean larger spaces. One of the best things about cleaning with backpack air blowers is that you can keep your hands free while working. Backpack air blowers actually have more power in terms of capacity and efficiency and run for extra time with extra battery back-up in comparison to the handheld ones.
Walk-Behind Air Blowers
Walk-behind air blowers are the largest air blowers that carry more power and back up than any of the other types. Therefore, with this type, you can perform heavy-duties without any issues at all. Because of its heavyweight, large size, and high power efficiency, it has to be dragged across the entire place.
Editor's Picks: 3 of the Top Air Blowers In India
The Best Air Blowers In India You Can Buy Today
1. Cheston 500 W Plastic Heavy Duty Electric Air Blower Review
Cheston is one of the top brands that offers high-quality electric air blower cleaners for you. It’s one of the best devices to help you clean dust from your computer, electrical gadgets, kitchen appliances and other devices or any problematic corner of the house where housework with a wet mop is near to difficult. The motor blows out high volume air that aids you clean all dust and dirt efficiently. It’s made with high-quality material. The Cheston blower is sturdy and long lasting. Also, the lock-on button guarantees you a lot more suitability while washing. The unique ergonomic design of the blower also offers you the chance to explore its amazing features.
- Great electric broom for garage floor, sidewalks, clearing dust from computers and saw dust from power tools or a touch-less dry on your car
- 500W motor produces 13,000 RPM of motor speed, chose variable speed model for controlling air flow speed
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Easy to maintain, astonishing air blowing speed of 80 Miles/Hr (3.0m3/min) in a compact.
- It comes with decent six months warranty over manufacturing shortcomings.
- Use machine max for 10 minute or keep on the floor while running, not more than 10 minutes.
- It also comes with a safety lock button for constant air flow.
- Servicing is easy like replacing carbon or changing it for that matter
- Pipes are fitted tightly so that they don’t come out from the pressure of air
2. Bosch GBL 620-Watt Air Blower Review
Clean the dust of all the appliances or machines and the hard to reach regions from the distance, waft the cut resources, and remove away from the job zone to provide you with clean outlook and work extra air drying following water wash, paining, and exterior treatment. With this air blower from Bosch, you get variable speed control wheel for an appropriate flow speed fine-tuning ambidextrous lock on as well as handgrip intention appropriate for left/right handed operators. It is stress-free and boasts the most opportune setting of spout along with the dirt bag.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Provides you with a convenient power-weight proportion
- Delivers the highest cleaning efficiency in comparison to others
- Allows for easy serviceability with easy to change carbon brush
- Helps in removing the accumulated dirt on large appliances
- Comes with a convenient lock-on button for constant air flow
Also Read – Best Chainsaw in India
3. Black + Decker BDB530 530-Watt Single Speed Air Blower Review
For all those dust cleaning needs, the Black + Decker Air Blower is the best that you might be able to get. It is solid and lightweight, perfect for several DIY tasks about the garden and home. Credits to its compressed size and especially intended nozzle, it is perfect for using in restricted spaces that are tough to reach with bigger size air blowers. Equipped with the 530W hard-wearing motor, the product provides you with a dependable airflow of 3.5m3/min. It further provides you with blustering and a suction preference together with a dirt bag for easy gathering and elimination of the dirt.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Offers a dual function with the suction and blowing mode
- Easily collects all the dust and dirt with the bag attachment
- Comes with the lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Facilitates a rapid task completion with the 530 W motor
- The 3-metre cord length offers easy accessibility to work area
4. Stanley 600-Watt Variable Speed Blower Review
For all those who want to go for a decent quality air blower with variable speed function, this 600 Watts air blower from Stanley will offer the best performance. Owing to the dominant motor, this air blower provides you with an elevated tool performance of a blower as well as a vacuum cleaner. With the lightweight and compact body, this product facilitates easy handling along with an improved fan arrangement for improved air flow. Its variable speed feature provides easier control of the flow of air and the lock-on button offers the capability of controlling the gadget with one hand.
- 600 watts powerful motor for higher tool performance
- 2 Tools in 1: Blower and vacuum cleaner. Cord Length: 3 m
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Equipped with a powerful 600 W motor for best performance
- Solves the purpose of both a blower and a vacuum cleaner
- Facilitates easy of handling with the light and compact design
- Easy regulation of air flow with the variable speed mechanism
- Offers a rubber nozzle for amazing flexibility during operation
5. CUMI CB1 300 325W Portable Blower Review
This is another budget model for all those who just require an air blower without any frills or further accessories. This air blower provides you with a no load speed of around 12500 rpm, which is ample to take away that accumulated dust and dirt on the large appliances such as air conditioners, air coolers, and refrigerators. With the 325 W powerful motor, this blower will help you keep those hard to reach spaces clean and out of any sort of dirt. Furthermore, it comes with an ambidextrous easy to grip handle, which helps both left and right-handed people to use it an effective manner.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Comes with a powerful and effective 325 Watts motor
- Offers an ergonomically designed handle for ease of use
- Removes the accumulated dust on the large appliances
- Easily reaches those compressed spaces to clean effectively
- Covered by a 6-months manufacturer’s warranty on product
Since we have reviewed and analyzed the all the air blowers, leaf blowers, and vacuum for the convenience of cleaning and dusting your house in a really decent and effectual manner. With the air blowers that we have described above, not only the larger appliances such as air conditioners, air coolers, refrigerators, and computers, but the garden and backyards may also be cleaned within no time.
But in case even after going through the detailed reviews, if any customer is not really certain about which air blower or leaf blower they must opt for, then they should go with our personally suggested product without any further contemplation. The air blower that we are going to recommend to our customers is this one:
This air blower has everything you thought you needed and also some things you never thought about.
The supreme features this air blower boasts include lock-on design, high durability, long lifespan, unique ergonomic design, and overall top-notch quality. If you want nothing but the best-rated air blower, then you won't get a better one than this one.
Things To Consider When Buying An Air Blower – Buying Guide
In case you recognize the discomfort of dusting up ceaseless quantities of leaves frequently, or just want to do some maintenance for the inside of a computer, fridge, or AC, a great blower might turn the task much easier as compared to other alternatives.
Petrol vs. Battery
The significant thing to recognize whilst purchasing an air blower is the manner in which it is going to be utilized. In case you are making use of the blower for smaller periods of time, possess a minor area or have a minor quantity of leaves, the cordless handheld battery-driven blowers are stress-free to function, light in weight, noiseless and approximately anti-vibration, and charging solely takes a time of about 30 and 50 minutes. In case you operate the blower for extended periods, require a bigger region or large numbers of leaves to blow away, a petrol-driven blower is going to provide you extra dynamism.
Backpack or Handheld
The handheld air blowers are frequently light in weight and effortless to utilize. They’re ideal for the run-of-the-mill gardens or light-duty tasks, for instance, clear-out the flowerbeds and eliminating grass trimmings from footways, driveways, and the minor lawns.
A few air blowers comprise the vacuum feature, which might be utilized to siphon off grass, offcuts, and greeneries. It’s particularly valuable in spaces where you don’t require blowing fragments around, for instance, a pond, pool or around your car.
Several neighborhoods have been crudely woken through the earsplitting roar of an objectionably brash blower. In case you require keeping your neighbors pleased and in case keeping the sound to the least is a topmost significance, search for a blower with noise diminishing expertise. A few air blowers are particularly intended to discharge low noise, such as the cordless battery-driven air blowers, which aren’t just noiseless but user-friendly.
Some More Things To Consider
- Ensure that the blower is stress-free to start. Offer it a trial run within the store if probable.
- Search for an air blower that isn’t too weighty, and offers an ambidextrous usage, to deliver both the sides of your body a pause.
- In case you are going to be blowing about flowers or additional subtle areas, search for a blower comprising of the variable air speed.
- Reflect on an air blower offering the anti-vibration dampeners. These engross those vibrations, which diminishes the overall stress on the hands as well as the arms, turning it into an easier job and even further pleasurable.
- Select an air blower that might be able to handle dry as well as wet leaves.
- Like with a majority of things, you obtain what you actually spend for whilst considering the leaf or air blowers; hence, it’s worth splurging that fraction additional in the beginning. It is going to save you a lot of money in the longer run.
Also Read – Best Clothes Drying Racks in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What does an air blower do?
Since air blowers emit powerful air flow, they can be used to clean dust. This can be suitable especially for hard to reach areas, where it is manually difficult to clean with a broom or a brush. In particular, air blowers can clean the inside of a fridge, AC, computer, and also in gardening. Some powerful air blowers can also work as vacuum cleaners.
2. How does an air blower work?
An air blower makes use of centrifugal power from the rotation of impellers. This increases the kinetic energy of air. When the impellers rotate, the air is thrust with high intensity. Since air blowers depend on centrifugal force, another name for the air blower is centrifugal fan.
3. Air blowers make too much sound. What can I do?
Unfortunately, most air blowers do make lots of sound. You may not want to use it at night and in a room where someone is doing something important.
Or, you can simply buy an air blower which has cordless battery driven function. They are noiseless and user-friendly as well!
A Final Word
There is nothing like the satisfaction that comes when you use an air blower to clean the inside of a fridge, AC, computer and then see the massive accumulation of dust which you then clean. It's surprising how much dust can accumulate over time. It is good practice to do maintenance every few months. And as for your garden, it will be even less messy. Add a hammock to your garden and it will become even better! Air blowers are really your best friend!
Last updated on 2021-07-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API