Every sweltering summer annoying mosquito come out of where and make summers more unbearable. Each season we try different things to get rid of them or at least get some control over keeping your sanity in check. Here’s why we’ve researched the best of best mosquito traps and killers to help you choose the best one for your home space. Don’t forget to check out the list of 5 of the best mosquito killer machines in India and a little brief on how to decide between the different devices.
Possibly you are wretched with the frustrating mosquitoes and flies which do not let you sleep quietly. Perhaps you have not been lucky enough to exclude these pests using you old-and-tried devices. In that case, the best explanation will be for securing a mosquito killing machine.
The weather has changed and the summer season is at its peak in India. The same is going to be followed by the monsoon which would bring heavy rain throughout the country. There are numerous places which would be waterlogged and such places offer a perfect place for mosquito breeding. This mosquito can cause damaging diseases including Dengue, Malaria, and Chikungunya. All the sicknesses stated above are quite damaging and they could also consequence in the death of a patient.
Prevention is better than cure is always a great policy to live by and hence it is better to stop mosquito from breeding by removing water logging and squirting kerosene at the places where water is projected. But the tricky part is that even after taking all these protections, there is a likelihood that the mosquito may pass in the house and such mosquitos can be a great problem.
The simple and easy solution of this tricky situation is to get a mosquito killer machine. Many of these machines are available on online store but they can prove to be actually convenient.
Also Read – Best Air Blowers
Editor's Picks: 4 of the Top Mosquito Killer Machines In India
The Best Mosquito Killer Machines In India You Can Buy Today
1. Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer Review
The Flowtron BK-15D is an open-air mosquito killer with a remarkable two-year warranty and tons of bug-killing supremacy! The influential UV bulb can be substituted without using a screwdriver or other tools, and the polycarbonate body is intended to hold up to all kinds of climate.
Why we recommend it
- You’ll notice a big change within hours of setting this trap up – it does a great work of appealing and catching mosquitos
- Octenol attractant is impeccable for traditional mosquitos (the ones that come out at dusk)
- This is a large trick that can grasp a ton of mosquitos before you must bear it
2. Hygiene 40W Jumbo Flying Insect Killer UV Tube Catcher Zapper Repellent Machine Review
Our next pick is from Hygiene Philips. It offers noise-free, non-toxic and energy-efficiency all at once. With this price, it’s great for indoor use plugs right into the wall.
- ✅ Hygiene 40W Jumbo Flying Insect Killer”, Is Not Sold By And Other Seller Online, NOTE: WARRANTY WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY COMPANY AGAINST PURCHASE/BILLING BY AN UNAUTHORIZED VENDOR/SELLER.
- ✅ 1 YEAR WARRANTY: All Hygiene Air Product Items Are Covered With 1 Year Off Site Warranty, So Rest Assured And Enjoy Your Clean Bug Free Environment. (warranty not applicable on tubes).
Why we recommend it
- This trap is noise-free, non-toxic, and energy-efficient, and can double as a nightlight
- Impeccable for indoor use – plugs right into the wall
- Good enough to use in a bedroom
- Philips make: fitted with genuine Philips accessories UV tubes, ballast and starters, hygiene 40 watt jumbo insect killer machine is the best machine you can find in the market.
- 1 Year Warranty: all hygiene air product items are covered with 1 year off-site warranty, so rest assured and enjoy your clean bug-free environment
Also Read – Best Hammocks in India
3. Flying Insect/Mosquito Killer Machine Review
The Flying Mosquito Killer uses a light to entice mosquitoes and other hovering insects close enough that a fan can slurp them into the body of the machine. The mosquitoes then perish of starvation in the trap rather than being “baked” on a live rope. This small compact device is a perfect option for use in the home, a camper, or a tent.
Why we recommend it
- Saver of a money saver, health, electricity, oxygen & environment saver
- This small and reasonable machine protects enclosed areas up to 300 square feet, making it ideal for your porch or patio
- Chemical and odor-free so it’s kid and pet-friendly
- Attracts other irritating flying insects such as moths and fruit hovers
4. EEN 360 Degree Fly Insect Killer Machine Review
This unique mosquito killer machine designed by EEN is not only enticed insects and mosquitoes but also humans through its cute appearances. The built-in LED can be used as a night-light too. It purposes in a soundless way without producing any fumes. EEN can be used in the interior in addition to external environments.
Why we recommend it
- Do not touch the electric net with hand or electricity conducting materials
- Keep device away from flammable material
- Non-toxic & odorless
Also Read – Best Drying Racks Online
5. WANTRN® Insect Killer Device 40W Review
Our top favorite option for the best indoor mosquito trap with a low price is the WANTRN® Insect Killer. It comes with fast action, used for professional use, known as an ultra-effective fly killer. It comes with a removable catchment tray for dead insect bodies and easily cleanable without insect contact. It simply delivers 8000 hours of lamp life with a high powered killing grid.
- Electric Fly Catcher Machine
- 20W Power Consumption, Flying Insect Killer Machine To Get Rid Of All Those Annoying And Disease Causing Insects And Flies That Ruin You Home, Office And Kitchen
Why we recommend it
- Fast action, ultra effective fly killer, domestic or professional use.
- fly killer eliminates the nuisance caused by flies, wasps, flying ants and more
- 8,000-hour lamp life with a high powered killing grid!
- Wall mounted or free standing – hanging chain included
- Removable catchment tray for dead insect bodies, easily cleanable without insect contact
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of home appliance like Mosquito killer machines you buy because of money. Appreciated Mosquito killer machines are easily available on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you.
This is our personal recommendation:
Hygiene 40W Jumbo Flying Insect Killer UV Tube Catcher Zapper Repellent Machine is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also sturdy and has a well-engineered design that will provide the insect-killing solutions indoor and outdoor equally and will offer you peaceful sleep at night for years to come.
Also Read – Best Lawn Mowers in India
Things To Consider When Buying A Mosquito Killer Machine: Buyer's Guide
We distinguished whether each mosquito control device was for indoor or outdoor use, or even for together!
All of the electric mosquito slayers on our list feature protection cages or grooves to protect you from the electrical network.
Itemized in square feet, we took note of how much of an area the bug killer can cover for dissimilar needs.
The power source marks where you can connect a mosquito killing device and how much maintenance it wants.
Particularly if you want to use a mosquito killer inside, size surely matters! Outdoor, bigger may be better.
A good warranty is often a mark of a product’s excellence. The average warranty we saw was one year.
Also Read – Best Chainsaw to Buy in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How does a mosquito killer machine actually work?
A mosquito killer machine emits UV rays (the bright violet light!) which attracts mosquitoes to come toward it, by which point they get zapped! An ingenious yet simple technology, if we do say so ourselves.
2. Why are mosquitoes attracted to UV light?
Actually, mosquitoes are attracted to light in general, and UV light in particular. Have you seen the memes on Facebook about moths being attracted to light bulbs? Well, UV light is to mosquitoes what the light bulb is to moths.
3. What are some natural mosquito repellents?
Neem, lemongrass, basil, peppermint, clover are some natural mosquito repellents. You can always go natural by using these natural ingredients. However, a mosquito killer machine will, as its name reveals, do much more than repelling mosquitoes – it will kill them.
4. Are mosquito killer machines more effective than mosquito nets.
Yes and no. We would say a mosquito killer machine is much more convenient as it doesn't require time to set up – you just need to press the button to switch on the mosquito killer machine. However, a mosquito killer machine isn't 100% effective in warding mosquitoes away like a mosquito net. Then again, if the mosquito net is improperly set up, or has some torn holes, then it is basically useless.
5. Are mosquito killer machines more effective than mosquito killer bats?
In terms of effectiveness, no. Mosquito killer electric bats are 100% effective, but ONLY IF YOU CAN HIT THE MOSQUITO WITH IT. Yes, it requires a lot of laboriously accurate swings to take care of just a few mosquitoes in the room. On the other hand, the mosquito killer machine is much more convenient as you only need to switch it on to rest peacefully, the machine taking care of drawing the mosquitoes to itself and killing them without any labor on the user's part.
A Final Word
A mosquito killer machine is truly convenient in a lot of ways, much more so than mosquito nets (which can only keep mosquitoes away) and mosquito killer electric bats (which need precision and labor on the part of the user). It is further more useful than the mosquito coil, which may have a very distracting incense and keep you awake rather than sleep peacefully. After going through this post, most of you, we are sure, also agree.
Last updated on 2020-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API