If you love technology and bling watches then you’re in for a delight as we’re going to showcase the best combo of technology with watches in this post by giving you the best Smartwatch in India for our gadget-lovers. For tech admirers who like to live life on the cutting-edge of the tech world, there’s no better status icon than the smartwatch. And, for all the right reasons as it emulates fitness trackers, offering abilities like heart rate monitoring, water resistance, GPS, and a lot more awesome features.
We’re living in a time where for every product there is a staggering amount of options are available. We understand how overwhelming it’s to find one best smartwatch out of the pool of options available where every next watch looks better than other for more or less no reason.
In this post, we’ll help you find the best smart watches in India for your wrist; we’ve something for everyone whether you're enticed with the sporty or stylish look. In tech terms, Smartwatches are in its early innings but still, they’ve come a long way upgrading themselves from ugly designs and jaded features.
We can’t deny a fact that wearable technology is still not at a place where smartphones have reached, but these smartwatches have progressed a lot lately. These days you can surf the web with your voice, track your work out over GPS and all lot more with your smartwatch with just a single tap. There is a lot to say when it comes to features but out of all the best part is that you can buy smartwatches in India right now.
Apart from looking fancy smartwatches comes real handy dandy in lots of situations nowadays. With every single notification taking out the phone from pocket sometimes gets taxing. That’s where smartwatches come into play. You can accept/ reject calls, enjoy music, check emails, track fitness activities, set reminders and a lot more with a smartwatch.
Though spending in the right SmartWatch can be complex if you don’t know the nitty-gritty and so in this article, we’ll be listing the best Smartwatch in India and everything you need to know.
Best Smartwatch in India Reviewed!
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch Review
Samsung needs no introduction in the world of appliances and gadgets. They have made their name by providing nothing but the best to their users on a consistent basis. In the sphere of smartwatches, it has developed their own wearable OS named ‘Tizen’ that is being used in all of the standard wearable products. The best part is it supports both Android and iOS. This compatibility factor makes this watch the best one available in India.
You need no SIM card support and can take or make calls with the built-in speaker when paired with smartphones. It comes with different sensors like altimeter, accelerometer, heart rate monitor, barometer and gyroscope etc. Without a strap, it weighs around 59 g.
- Display: 1.3 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Corning Gorilla Glass SR+ Protection
- Tizen OS
- 1 GHz Dual-Core CPU, 768MB RAM
- 4GB of Internal Storage
- Connectivity Options: GPS, NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth V4.2, MST
- Stream your favorite playlist
- IP68 certified: Dust and Water-resistant
- Battery Backup: 2 days with always on display and 4-5 days with screen off.
Apple Watch Series 3 Review
If you’re Apple users then you’re in for a delight as you can add one more member to your apple family. The latest Apple smartwatch comes with GLONASS and inbuilt GPS in series 3. It’s water resistant up to 50m and is protected by Ion-glass. It comes with 2x brighter OLED Retina display with force touch.
The display is accessible even under sunshine due to the ambient light sensor. It comes with other smart sensors like heart rate, gyroscope, and accelerometer. It has a microphone, WiFi connectivity, and direct fire speaker. You can pair your iPhone very easily and without any hassles from the device and is lightweight. To send invitation or route maps you can ask Siri (Personal assistant) without even moving your handphone. It is known as one of the top fitness gadgets available in India at the moment.
- You can make calls and send texts
- Stream music without mobile
- Displays Smartphone/app notifications
- It is Swimproof up to 50m
- Activity tracking
- Heart Rate monitor
- It comes with a magnetic charger
Huawei Watch Review
Famous for its elegant design and look, Huawei Watch is one of the best-selling smartwatches in India. It comes in a circular shape with a sturdy strap. Whenever you buy a smartwatch compatibility is the first and foremost feature you must look for. Huawei watch is compatible with iOS and Android devices. It comes with built-in sensors including heart rate, light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope. It is water resistant so you need not worry about sweating, swim or drizzling. This timepiece is ideal for all aspects from design to features. Add a dash of glamour with this piece on your wrist.
- It is powered by a 1.2 GHz, Quad Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor
- It is bundled with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage
- Sweat-proof, waterproof, and swim proof up to 50m
- Connectivity options are available
- Compatible with Android or iPhone users
Apple Smartwatch (Series 2) Review
Apple offers series of smartwatches they’re apt for this list. We all like variety and makers understand the consumer mindset and comes up with smart series for their dedicated users and Apple smartwatch series 2 is one of them and it is famous among users and it has earned it. This series 2 is swim proof, built-in GPS, and GLONASS. It is powered by dual-core processor S2, Ion-X glass protection with 2x brighter OLED Retina display. It has other smart sensors including ambient light, heart rate, gyroscope, and accelerometer. The smart connectivity options include WiFi and Bluetooth. One time charge can last for about 18 hours.
- S2 dual-core processor
- Swim-proof (50 meters)
- Brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- Heart Rate sensor
- Display is visible under direct sunshine
- It comes with a Built-in GPS
- It comes with a premium design
- WatchOS 3
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- It comes with a magnetic Charger
Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch Review
Samsung is no doubt a wonderful brand and is latest in the series. It is ideal for sports fanatics and was launched along with Gear Fit 2 Pr. This piece is available in premium steel design with a rotating bezel Ul. Along with displaying time it also measures activities like workouts, sleeps and measuring steps and heart rate. It is water resistant up to 50 m and is equipped with swim tracking apps. It also tracks your calories accurately and doubles as a route planner and music player. It is water resistant up to 50m and straps are interchangeable. Enhance your glam quotient with this watch on.
- It comes with a premium stainless steel design with rotating bezel
- It offers bright display for users
- It also comes with an automatic activity tracking
- Built-in GPS & music player
- Heart rate monitor
- It is Swimproof with swim tracking apps
- It showcases notifications, call alerts and messages
- Customizable watch faces and watch straps
- It comes with a dedicated apps
- It is lightweight (18.1 g)
- Battery lasts longer (1-2 days with always-on screen)
Suunto Core Watch Review
Suunto brand is famous for making exceptional wristwatches that sport different functionalities including altimeter, barometer, compass etc. They offer quality products at a hefty price. The piece bears a rugged design and is able to tell you the temperature, can set alarms, even sunrise or sunset etc.
The battery is also replaceable and is durable that lasts longer. The depth meter aids with swimming. It does tell time and date along with other smart features. If you’re an explorer or a hiking enthusiast, then this could be your ideal pick.
- The smartwatch case is made with extremely sturdy composite material
- Aluminum bezel
- It does it all for you and comes with Altimeter, barometer, compass
- You can set Sunrise/sunset timings
- Many watch timings
- Expendable battery
- Bilingual menu
- Long-lasting battery
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch Review
Fitbit is not limited to smartwatch but it goes beyond that it offers Smart Fitness Watch that works as a fitness tracker cum Smartwatch. It is known for manufacturing wearable with precise tracking features and this it is one of the bestselling devices on Amazon. It keeps automatic sleep tracking, steps, calories, and floors climbed etc. It comes with a rectangular display along with sunlight display.
- Pure pulse continuous, wrist centered heart rate monitoring
- Multi-sport tracking feature
- Shows calls, messages, and mobile notifications on the screen
- Customizable clock faces
- Switchable watch bands and frames
- It is compatible with iPhone and Android
Withings Activite Steel Review
Withings smartwatch is a customary watch and offers same smart features like other smartwatches through your device. The strap is made of a durable material silicone, with stainless steel, requires no charging and comes with an expendable battery that lasts as long as 8 months. It is lightweight, waterproof; track sleep cycles and offers silent vibrating alarm. The best features are that it’s compatible with Android and Ios devices.
- It looks exceptional with steel design
- Traditional watch with activity tracking features
- Sleep checking with vibrating alarm
- Trails swimming (water-resistant up to 50m)
- Expendable battery (lasts up to 8 months)
- No charging is required
- Automatic management with your Smartphone
- It access readings on your mobile using ‘Health Mate’ app
Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS Smartwatch Review
If you don’t think much when it comes to the price factor and welcomes quality with open arms then this could be your pick. Be a status icon with this embellished smartwatch. It offers great tracking results and a perfect fit for fitness buffs. It comes with an in-built sports app for running, biking and swimming etc. You can easily receive notification when paired with the device and pairing is also hassle-free. The display is awesome it is rectangular in shape with touch screen with sunlight- readable display.
- In-built GPS Smartwatch
- Heart Rate monitor
- Built-in sports apps for running, biking, swimming etc…
- Apps work even without the need of a phone
- Battery Life: 8 days on tracking mode and 13 hours on continuous GPS mode
- It is compatible with Android and iPhone
- It weighs around 200g ( Little bulky)
Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch Review
Samsung offers nothing but the best to its users and here’s why we’ve picked their best smartwatches models. It completely fits the bill as this Gear Sports Smart Watch is aimed at sports fanatics as an additional edge. This smartwatch comes in premium stainless steel design with revolving bezel UI. With displaying time, it also trails your actions like steps, sleep, workouts, and heart rate. It comes with customizable and changeable straps.
- It offers premium stainless steel design with rotating bezel
- It comes with a bright display
- Spontaneous activity tracking
- Built-in GPS & music player
- Heart rate monitor
- It is Swimproof up to 50 m
- It also shows notifications, call alerts and messages
- It is customizable watch faces and watches straps
- It offers all dedicated apps
- It is lightweight (18.1 g)
- Once charged the battery lasts longer for up to 2 days
Best Smartwatches in India Comparison Table
|Product Name||Battery Capacity (in mAh)||Buy Now|
Samsung Gear S3
Apple Watch Series 3
Apple Smartwatch (Series 2)
Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
Suunto Core Watch
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
Withings Activite Steel
Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS Smartwatch
Samsung Gear Sports Smartwatch