Calories burned, steps taken, meals journal, hours slept – fitness trackers and smartwatches offer a mesmeric plan of our daily activity. Nowadays, there is a rave of growing gadgets that can even predict your heart rate. Yes, you read it, right, now you can use wrist-worn fitness trackers like Microsoft Band, Fitbit, and Charge HR which can easily monitor your heart rate changes with time is always a good indicator of your overall fitness expert suggest. In this post, we will be reviewing the Best Heart Rate Monitor in India!
Healthy people along with athletes also experience lower heart rates because their heart is pumping out blood all over the bodies. The heart rate conditions are mainly associated like atherosclerosis that makes it a little harder of your heart to pump blood to the entire body.
Usually, the data collected from fitness trackers or watches is not as accurate as medical grade and must be used with input from your physician. The consumer devices can paint an overall picture as they’re not considered vital for diagnosing medical situations.
To get the most out of the situation, it’s highly crucial for you to monitor your heart rate on a constant basis. It helps to get a clear picture of your fitness levels and also let you make the changes required as per the need and requirements.
Every person’s individual heart rate helps to determine the fitness level by monitoring and to avoid overtraining which in turn can diminish the risk of mental fatigue and grievance.
When your heart is in a relaxed state, it’s known a resting heart rate and computing the same is crucial than you think. The lower the heart rate points is stated as a great sign of health and fitness. For an example, a well-trained athlete would have a normal resting heart rate which beats around 40 times per minute.
The fitter you become from a more intense workout, the better it’s, and this will decrease your heart rate helping your lungs and heart to become better and stronger.
Why Train with Heart?
There is no better time than today to take utmost care of your heart health. Heart rate training is the most effective way to track your fitness and improve your performance. That's why Mio develops innovative, easy-to-use products that make heart rate monitoring comfortable and accessible for all athletes.
- Understand your physiological response to exercise with real-time, continuous feedback.
- Prevent injury caused by overtraining and improper pacing.
- Improve workout efficiency and effectiveness by training in the appropriate heart rate zone.
- Develop your body’s ability to use fat as fuel.
- Accurately track your progress.
Types of Heart Rate Monitors
There are multiple types of heart rate monitors including chest straps and optical wrist monitors. Usually, chest straps heart rate monitors are the consistent ones.
Chest straps Heart Rate Monitors are the most consistent ones. They provide the most accurate readings because of higher sampling rates and less fluctuation in its positioning on your body. However, they are not more comfortable than the wrist sensors.
The wrist devices use optical technology to observe the blood pulsing through your veins. These are undoubtedly more comfortable and convenient.
Also, there are Heart Rate Monitors you can wear in your ears too. These are easily integrated into headphones. If you are a fan of working out or running to music, this one is a great option. They are also more consistent than the wrist trackers, and they better lend themselves to heart rate readings.
Best Heart Rate Monitor in India Reviewed!
Mio alpha 2 black 58P-BLK heart rate monitors is a sports watch. Authorized dealer-warranty is valid. As with the original alpha sports watch, Mio alpha 2 transmits EKG-accurate heart rate data from your wrist without a chest strap and sends it to popular fitness apps, such as endomondo, strava, mapmyrun and more. Here are some cool new features we've added to Mio alpha 2. EKG-accurate heart rate taken at the wrist, with no chest strap required. Configurable heart rate zones with colored LED light to indicate current zone. The Bluetooth smart (4.0) connects to all your favorite iPhone and Android fitness apps.
Mio Alpha 2 boasts all the features of the original award-winning Mio Alpha plus more! Mio Alpha 2 heart rate sports watch provides EKG-accurate heart rate data at performance speeds — without a chest strap — along with distance, calories, and pace. Mio Alpha 2 connects to smart devices via Bluetooth 4.0 to provide athletes with all the training and tracking features of their favorite fitness apps. The best in heart rate technology and cool new features are packed into this comfortable, easy to use sports watch.
Why we recommend it
- Heart Rate- Your heart rate provides insight into how hard you’re pushing yourself and how well you’re recovering.
- It helps you track steps, distance, and speed- Display daily activity tracking + pace, speed, and distance data based on the Alpha 2 internal accelerometer.
- Calories- Alpha 2 uses a sophisticated algorithm based on height, weight, and workout intensity to determine your calorie burn.
- Connect Your Fitness Experience- With built-in Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity, Mio Fuse frees you to connect and share your fitness data in real-time with dozens of popular iPhone and Android fitness apps, GPS watches, and bike computers.
Why PAI is the Best Activity Metric!
Mio is a pioneer in Heart Rate Technology, and we are now introducing a revolutionary new metric and app that makes sense of your heart rate data. pai is a free app and exclusive to Mio wearables.
Why we recommend it
- It’s Meaningful: Other metrics such as steps provide limited insights into physical activity, as not all steps are created equal, and not all exercise involves steps. The most accurate way to assess the health benefits from the activity is to analyze an individual’s heart rate data.
- It’s Simple: The goal is to maintain a minimum score of 100 pai for maximum health benefits. pai makes sense of heart rate data.
- It’s Personal: pai is calculated based on age, gender, resting heart rate and maximum heart rate. It is a personalized experience that makes the 100 pai goal and all pai calculations customized and accurate for each individual.
- It’s Scientific: The Mio pai algorithm is founded upon data collected from the Hunt Health Study over a 20-year period involving 60,000 participants conducted by the Nobel Prize-winning Faculty of Medicine at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
Make every beat count with charge HR a high-performance wristband with automatic, continuous heart rate and activity tracking right on your wrist. See heart rate all day and during workouts to get more accurate calorie burn, reach your target workout intensity and maximize training time. Track steps, distance, floors climbed and sleep quality and more, and stay connected with caller ID and time of day on display. Charge HR also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further every step, every beat, every day.
Make every beat count with charge HR – a high-performance wristband with automatic, continuous heart rate and activity tracking right on your wrist. See heart rate all day and during workouts to get more accurate calorie burn, reach your target workout intensity and maximize training time. Track steps, distance, floors climbed and sleep quality and more, and stay connected with caller ID and time of day on display. Charge HR also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further—every step, every beat, every day.
Why we recommend it
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate monitoring and see simplified heart zones with no uncomfortable chest strap.
- Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
- Automatically monitor how long and how well you sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm.
- Use exercise mode and SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition to record all of your workouts. Activate exercise mode on your tracker for the most precise tracking during workouts and real-time stats on your wrist.
- See call notifications right on your wrist when your phone is nearby.
- Bright display shows daily stats and time of day right on your wrist.
This heart rate monitor watch has everything you need to get started with cardiovascular training – running, jogging or any kind of strenuous exercise. The watch is equipped with a stopwatch, an alarm function, and a LED backlight for easy night usage. Of course, it also includes a heart rate monitor chest strap and data functions including maximum, minimum, average, and present heart rate monitoring. Color: black with orange highlights. Features: TimeDate Present Heart Rate Maximum Heart Rate Average Heart Rate Target Zone Setting 1100 sec Stopwatch Calories Burned Daily Alarm User Setting LED Backlight Energy Saving Function – Auto Display Off Water Resistant Total Wrist Strap Length: 207mm Sold as Unit Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Why we recommend it
- Stay Fit: This heart rate monitor watch is the perfect addition to your training program. Monitor your heart rate as you run, jog, or doing any cardiovascular exercise. This watch also includes a daily alarm heart rate statistics.
- Monitor Your Heart Rate: Simply wrap the included belt around your chest before exercising. Then, enter the heart rate monitor mode on the watch. While you exercise it keeps track of your current, maximum, and average heart rates. It also tracks your current and average speed.
- Helps You Train: Knowing your maximum heart rate can help you train at an optimal level. The calorie counter is conveniently equipped with a target training mode to help you reach your best levels and notify with an alarm you when you have.
Designed for basic fitness training, the FT1 heart rate monitor shows your heart rate on a large, easy-to-read display. Heart rate target zones help to improve your fitness level, one-button functionality makes operation a cinch, and coded heart rate transmission eliminates all crosstalk. Body Measurement Features: Average and maximum heart rate of training, Heart rate – bpm, HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm, Manual target zone — bpm, Polar OwnCode (5kHz) – coded transmission Recording Features: Training files (with summaries) – 1 Training Features: Heart Touch – button-free operation of wrist unit Watch Features: Backlight, Date and weekday indicator, Display text in English, Time of day (12/24h), Water-resistant – 50m Transmitter Belt: Polar T31 coded transmitter belt.
Why we recommend it
- Polar ft1 heart rate monitors watch with polar t31 coded transmitter strap and user guide
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display includes watch features
- Helps improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone
- Displays a summary of your latest workout
- One-button functionality; coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
Wonlex Fitness Tracker is a smartly designed with 0.95″ OLED screen display, you can see the screen clearly in the sun or in the dark, and it will offer you a better visual effect. Watch strap design is not easy to fall off, the strap with non-slip material make the smart bracelet more unique.
Why we recommend it
- The smart bracelet will auto monitor your deep sleeping, light sleeping, and wake up times. Thus you are able to check the sleeping data every day, week and month.
- The smartwatch can record steps, heart rate, blood pressure, calorie consumption, sports mileage, sleep quality, and has other functions, such as message reminder, alarm, phone tracking, and sedentary reminder.
- This fitness tracker is durable and resistant against water splashes, sweat, cosmetics, dust and more. You don’t need to worry when doing daily routines, even when raining days or take a shower.
- All-day tracking your steps, calories burned, distance walked, sleep conditions. Newly upgraded heart rate function, testing your real-time heart rate, making you know more about your body intensity.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of unique home appliances like heart rate monitor you buy because of the money. Appreciated heart rate monitor is naturally obtainable on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you Mio Alpha 2 Heart Rate Monitor Sports Watch, Regular is a worthwhile, performance-oriented and a reasonable product. It is also tough and has a well-engineered design that will help you offer the best heart rate calculating solutions for years to come.