Looking to buy an Instant Water Heater or Geyser for your home? We have found and reviewed some of the Best Instant Water Heaters in India that will get you going this winter season! We have also covered a Buying Guide using which you can get a better understanding of what to look for when buying a Water Heater!
It is searing summer right now. But once the cold winter season takes shape in India, everyone will be getting themselves ready so that he or she can spend this period of the year comfortably without any sort of problem. The preparations might include getting the woolen clothes out for wearing or taking out those heavy quilts for the night. Furthermore, during the winter season, a lot of hot water is used for plenty of tasks such as washing clothes, bathing, washing the dishes, etc. But, on a majority of occasions, people fall short of warm or hot water since their water heater isn’t the one that would offer continuous supply.
Therefore, today we have reviewed the Best Instant Water Heater that is going to take care of all your hot water requirements providing a continuous supply so that your home tasks don’t get hampered. In addition, such a type of water heaters has a really compact design so as to facilitate easier installation and keeping the setup hassles at bay. So, all the people who want to upgrade from their conventional water heater to an ultra-modern instant water heater, going through this comprehensive review would definitely help.
Editor's Picks: 5 of the Top Instant Water Heaters In India[amazon table=”12641″]
The Best Instant Water Heaters In India to Buy Online
1. [amazon fields=”B00HWQ9DX0″ value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B00HWQ9DX0″ value=”button”]
Crompton is one the best instant water heater brands available on the market when. It is powered by 3000 W and comes with a 3 L capacity. The product comes with a 2-year warranty card. This instant water heater is energy efficient and is perfect for your pocket and time. The more energy efficient it is, the less electricity it consumes.[amazon box=”B00HWQ9DX0″]
- Steel tank water heater
- It has a 3 L capacity
- The product comes with a 2 year warranty
- The instant water heater is powered by 3000 W
- Product Dimensions: : 42.5 cm (Length) x 22.8 cm (Width) x 22.8 cm (Height)
- The brand doesn’t provide the installation of the product. The customer has to arrange installation on their behalf
What Do We think?Crompton Solarium DLX is a 3L steel water tank water heater that is powered by 3000 W and comes with a 2-year warranty period. All these features at this price range make it a worthy choice.
2. [amazon fields=”B009P2LG0C” value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B009P2LG0C” value=”button”]
Bajaj is one of the best service providers on the market and needs no introduction. Any good instant water heater is determined by the capacity it can hold, and this product is known for holding for up to 3 L. It comes with multiple safety systems as it is made with the high impact resistant engineered plastic body.[amazon box=”B009P2LG0C”]
- High impact resistant engineered plastic body
- It comes with a long life heating element
- Neon indicators for power on and heating function
- Multiple safety systems
- The product comes with 2 year warranty
- It is powered by 3000 W
What Do We think?Bajaj Flora is another top water-heater on our list with a capacity of 3Litres. It has multiple safety systems that make it safer and easier to use. Hence, you should give it a thought.
3. [amazon fields=”B01NGYUBWL” value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B00M2PD9XQ” value=”button”]
Aero Smith is one of the top brands when it comes to electric appliances. The brand is known for providing superior quality to make sure you have a product that gives you the total value for money and is easy on your pocket at the same time. The heater is made with heating technology and offers great service with the use of innovative technology.[amazon box=”B01NGYUBWL”]
- Superior Quality
- Temperature Range: 25-75 degree centigrade, Working Pressure: 6.5 Bar
- Product Dimensions: 38.4 cm (Length) x 24.5 cm (Width) x 19.7 cm (Height)
- Glass coated heating quality
- Made with reliable heating technology
- The product comes with a 2 year warranty
What Do We think?This water heater from the reputed brand offers excellent build and fast heating. Along with glass coated heating technology, it also offers 2 years of warranty that makes it a real deal!
4. [amazon fields=”B0168RQX40″ value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B0168RQX40″ value=”button”]
Singer is one of the oldest and the reputed brands in the world of appliances and especially good instant water heaters. Their heaters are made of stainless steel tank with non-corrosive shock proof ABS exterior. It is powered by 3000 W. It comes with reputed ISI marked Nickle plated heating element.[amazon box=”B0168RQX40″]
- It is powered by 3000 W
- The heater is made with stainless steel tank
- Non-Corrosive Shock Proof ABS Exteriors
- Thermal Cut Out Long Life ISI Marked Nickle plated Heating Element
- Product Dimensions: : 25 cm (Length) x 25 cm (Width) x 41 cm (Height)
What Do We think?Singer Fonta instant water heater is made of stainless steel with a non-corrosive shock-proof ABS body and uses ISI marked nickel-plated heating element- all of which together makes it a choice one should make.
5. [amazon fields=”B01LS0IRJG” value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B01LS0IRJG” value=”button”]
Our next pick is from Havells Instanio. Their heaters are known for their high precision, a pre-calibrated thermostat that comes with a safety valve. Their safety feature is their highest USP which makes them outstanding in the market. It is quite compact and very simple to install. The heater comes with an LED indicator color changing feature which saves power and goods for energy efficiency. It is available in white/blue color and is powered by 3000 W. It includes non-ferrous plate, copper heating element with the greatest durability.[amazon box=”B01LS0IRJG”]
- The product comes with a fire retardant power cord, high working pressure 0.6 Mpa ideal for high rise buildings
- Ultra-thick stainless steel inner tank of superior 304 grade
- It comes with a Rust and shockproof ABS exterior
- Incoloy glass coated heating element
- Capacity: 3 L
- Includes: Water heater, Power cord without plug, Manual and Wall mounting accessory
- The product comes with a 5 year warranty
What Do We think?Havells Instanio is a 3litre water geyser that is made of 304-grade ultra-thick stainless steel with a rust and shockproof ABS body. The fire retardant power cord adds more safety to it. Therefore, you must give it a thought.
6. [amazon fields=”B009J81PX0″ value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B009J81PX0″ value=”button”]
Kenstar is one of the stylish and the performance-based water heaters you can find. It is high in energy efficiency with a compact elegant design comes with a rust free body and is ISI certified. It is powered by 3000 W with 3 L capacity.[amazon box=”B009J81PX0″]
- ISI certified heating element
- Product Dimensions: 25.1 cm (Length) x 41.9 cm (Width) x 25.4 cm (Height)
- The product comes with 6 years of warranty
- The package includes instant water heater and Instructional manual
What Do We think?It is a 3L water heater that uses ISI certified heating elements and comes with 6 years of warranty. With a well-balanced price and quality, it is a worthy choice to consider.
7. [amazon fields=”B009P2LFSA” value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B009P2LFSA” value=”button”]
This sturdy instant water heater from Bajaj comes with multiple heating systems and long life heating element and high impact engineered plastic body.
- It is high impact resistant engineered plastic body
- It comes with neon indicators for power on and heating function
- It comes with multiple safety systems
- It is powered by 3000 W
- The product comes with a 2 year warranty
What Do We think?Unlike the other Bajaj Flora, this one has a capacity of 1Litre. All other features are quite the same with maintained quality. It is a good choice if you want 1L variants.
8. [amazon fields=”B07YCSTJ26″ value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B07YCSTJ26″ value=”button”]
This product is a one-stop solution for all your water heating services for years. It has everything that a good water heater needs like capacity, safety, durability, superior performance, and a lot more. It is ideal for multi-story buildings, high rise apartments with high-pressure water supply.[amazon box=”B07YCSTJ26″]
- Long lasting outer body made of rustproof engineered polymer material
- It can easily withstand a working pressure of up to 6.5 Kg/cm2
- The long life heating element ensures superior performance and extended durability
- The product comes with a 2-year warranty.
What Do We think?The water heater has a high build quality and a rust-proof engineered polymer exterior. The performance is excellent and offers you the desired longevity that makes it a never-to-miss deal.
9. [amazon fields=”B015Z6JT28″ value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B015Z6JT28″ value=”button”]
Powered by Intelli 5, [amazon fields=”B015Z6JT28″ value =”title”] is made to give you ultimate comfort. It comes with a robust construction, ABS shockproof body, highest durability against corrosion attacks, 6.5 bars pressure strength. These are some of the unique features. It is powered by 3000 W and comes with a 2 year warranty card.[amazon box=”B015Z6JT28″]
- Robust construction, thanks to corrosion resistant grade of SS and rustproof ABS body
- Its flexible valve and the presence of an active thermostat help maintain the temperature for longer durations at 6.5 bars pressure
- Superior safety features allow the rugged use of the water heater coupling it with superior protection and an enhanced safety
- Includes: Water heater, Instruction manual, Mounting bracket and Screw
What Do We think?Hindware Atlantic water heater features a robust build and comes with many safety features. The geyser is easy to install and has a well-balanced price that you should definitely consider to bring home.
10. [amazon fields=”B0168R1C4G” value =”title”]
[amazon fields=”B0168R1C4G” value=”button”]
Singer is one of the oldest and reputed brands known which is why we picked their two best models for you on our list. It comes with ISI Marked Nickle plated heating element and shockproof ABS exterior. It is powered by 3000 W and has 1 L capacity.[amazon box=”B0168R1C4G”]
- It is powered by 3000 W
- Stainless steel tank
- Thermal Cut out
- Shockproof ABS exterior for Long Life ISI Marked Nickle plated Heating Element
What Do We think?It is a 1L water heater from Singer Fonta featuring a shockproof ABS body, and an ISI marked nickel-plated heating element. It comes at a well-balanced price that makes it a fantastic deal.
How Does An Instant Water Heater Work?
You may be one of those who have everything electric at home, including a hot water heater. You know that the discomfort of a traditional electric heater is that when you finish the water stored in your tank, you have to wait. But there are alternatives. We explain how an instantaneous electric heater works so if it suits you to get one, then go for it!
Instant heaters use the energy to raise the water temperature at the time we request it. As its name suggests, they provide instantaneously the hot water we need. In front of these are the devices that work by accumulation.
An instantaneous step heater is more energy efficient than a traditional one because it does not keep a pilot on all the time, which generates less gas emissions to the environment and consequently less pollution. It instantly ignites when a hot water service is required.
How Does An Instant Electric Heater Work?
They store a specific amount of water and heat it and then offer it. In principle, most instantaneous heaters work with gas, and accumulation heaters are usually electric. But also the electrical technology allows imitating the apparatuses that work by gas. Ultimately, these devices provide hot water at the time it is requested. This is how an instant electric heater works.
- When a hot water pipe is turned on around the house, a flow sensor in the Instant Heater detects movement in the water and automatically activates, providing instant hot water. The water passes through several electrical modules that heat the water and goes out to the desired temperature that is controlled on the digital screen. As these Instant Heaters offer the same flow in seconds as conventional water heaters, they need high-powered electrical elements. In more modern units like the Tempera there is a range of integrated sensors and microprocessors that control a precise temperature of output continuously.
- When the hot water pipe closes, the flow goes down and the unit is completely turned off, without any energy consumption until hot water is needed again.
- The instantaneous type gas heater is constituted by a burner, whose flame takes place in a metal chamber. This is inserted in a series of turns of copper tube into which circulates the water that comes from the installation of the house. When the hot water tap of any device powered by the heater is operated, the flow of water through the tube causes a pressure variation that drives a valve inside the heater, thus causing the gas to ignite.
- Normally, the ignition of the pilot flame is usually done by means of a piezoelectric system that consists in that once the gas spigot is opened, the push-button is pressed one or more times until the flame is produced. After a few seconds, the button can be released, keeping the pilot flame on. In this way, the thermos will already be able to act so that the burner ignites if the water flow is opened.
- As the water heats up as it passes through the heater, it must be properly selected according to the number of services to be used; otherwise, the hot water supply will not be adequate.
In short you should know that with an instant electric heater you save energy as long as there are not many household members. Its advantage is that it heats water only when requested and not all the time, as is the case with accumulation devices. If you decide to install a device with these characteristics, make sure you have the right power contracted with your electric company. Find out in the store where you purchased the product.
Comparison Table[amazon box=”B00HWQ9DX0, B009P2LG0C, B00M2PD9XQ, B0168RQX40, B01LS0IRJG, B009J81PX0, B009P2LFSA, B081V2PPQ6, B015Z6JT28,B0168R1C4G” template=”table” numbering=”true” image_size=”medium”]
In the post above, we’ve provided all the analyses and reviews that our users require so as to make a smart and effective decision while buying any instant water heater. With this detailed analysis, they would be capable of choosing the best instant water heater for bathroom or kitchen. In case there still are some users who aren’t able to decide whether an instant water heater from this listing would be helpful in solving their purpose, then we would like to offer them a reliable and effectual suggestion of our own.
The instant water heater that we recommend to our users is the[amazon box=”B081V2PPQ6” template=”list”]
This offers you the best-in-class water heating ability at an affordable price. Furthermore, the instant water heater has been offered a 4-star Amazon rating, which tells that it is pretty famous among the customers and is dependable. We ourselves rate it even higher, having been impressed when using this product.
What are the Features to Consider Prior to Buying an Instant Water Heater?
There are plenty of aspects or features which one should keep in mind whilst purchasing an instant water heater. The below-provided list of parameters is going to help you find the best model available on the market:
Whilst your water heater comes with a digital display, you might get the required convenience and keep a check on the performance of the unit. The heat pump water heaters are going to permit the user to customize the mode of operation, which might help in energy conservation. The water heaters with digital displays are going to exhibit important information about the tank, temperature, and pressure.
Scaling of the salts tends to diminish the life expectancy of the heating component and this might be pretty infuriating. On the market, there are water heaters that are equipped with anti-scale features, which are going to preferably decrease the mineral scale accumulation inside the container. This is attained by spinning the water time and again. On the other hand, even though the water heater might not possess such features you must opt for the water heater comprising longer and thicker heating component, and this would certainly help you.
Plastic vs. Brass Drain Valves
Whilst you think about kind of water heater you should purchase, you must choose the one that comes equipped with the brass drain valves. Understandably, brass is tougher and long-lasting in comparison to plastic; therefore, purchasing the one with brass drain valves would be the perfect bid for longevity.
Water is going to fuse with plenty of elements, which might give rise to corrosion. The primary aim of having the glass-tinted tanks is to diminish corrosion, which is going to heighten the robustness of the tank.
Warranty & Durability
A majority of water heaters come with a manufacturer’s warranty of about 3 to 15 years against the defects. You must purchase an instant water heater offering an extensive warranty since that would signify the water heater’s quality. The water heaters that comprise a tank are open to deterioration in addition to the decay. This clarifies that the ones without a tank are durable and superior. A research designates that the instant water heaters might function up to 10 years in excess of the orthodox heaters.
All your hard-earned money that you are going to spend on your water heater is moreover an indispensable consideration. You must have a look at all the features and aspects, so that you may make sure that you have bought a top-quality water heater that provides you the essential value for money. No one should solely factor the primary price, but the total cost in due course. This is going to assist you in choosing the most appropriate kind of water heater for your home.
What are the Advantages of Buying an Instant Water Heater for Bathroom?
There are plenty of reasons why one should opt to purchase an instant water heater in place of the other types. Some of those aspects have been described below:
No stand-in loss of heat which takes place in the conventional water heater since hot water is supplied instantaneously.
The instant water heaters are further durable in comparison to the old-fashioned water heaters. On average, through appropriate maintenance, these types of water heaters might typically last for around 20 years and even further.
The life expectancy of the unit gets extended, in part, since the instant water heaters are intended to be refurbished. In case the conventional water heater starts leaking, there's a decent probability that the whole unit is going to require a replacement. On the other hand, instant water heaters are planned in such a manner that virtually every single part may be replaced. So, don't fret for each and every issue that comes up.
The instant water heaters require lesser space for installation in comparison to the other kinds of water heaters. They are installed on the wall and a few units are also intended to be mounted outside.
Ceaseless Hot Water Supply
The time period for which you take a shower will longer be resolved by the size of the storage tank of your water heater. When sized appropriately, an instant water heater is going to be capable of providing your house with an unrestricted hot water supply.
The heated water isn’t ever going to be sitting inside the storage tank that might hold mineral scale and rust if it isn’t maintained properly in regular intervals. Whilst the hot water is required, it becomes heated instantaneously and delivered straight away.
Since an instant water heater doesn’t possess a big storage tank, there isn’t any sort of concern regarding the common age-associated problem of outflow which outdated water heaters frequently experience since their operational life comes to an end. Not having to fret about the water floor mutilation can certainly provide you with a good night’s sleep.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Which one is better: water heaters with tanks or without?
Tankless water heaters are better because there is no risk of corrosion of the tank. However, they cost much more
2. Is Warranty an essential feature I should look at while buying an instant water heater?
It certainly does help, as a long Warranty is a sign of trust the company puts into the product. However, we have verified that most instant water heaters have a shell life of over 10 years, so don't worry about that.
3. How long should I wait for the instant water heater to heat the water?
Look at the name, it's an INSTANT water heater you're talking about. Thus, you don't have to wait at all for it to heat up the water.
A Final Word
Are you still someone who heats water by boiling it and then mixing it with water at room temperature when bathing? That's more than a bit of hassle, isn't it? Wouldn't you rather just press a switch and let a machine take care of heating your water instantaneously, after which you can simply control how hot you want your water? Make sure to buy an instant water heater before winter hits!