Are you looking for a LED monitor for your PC? If you’re nodding, yes. Then you’re in for a treat as we’re reviewing top 5 LED monitors for your device to add a dash of value. Nowadays, there are so many options out there that selecting the one for your home space could be overwhelming. We understand the value of time, money and resources here’s why we’ve selected top 5 LED monitor for your PC. All you need is to stick by this post till the end before making any buying decision.
Before diving into our best options let’s talk a bit about LED monitors just be giving the user a perspective. Usually, there are three types of computer monitor screen including CRT, LCD & LED. Out of all, LED is one of the most common types and widely used LED monitors among the users. It is advanced technology which is mostly appreciated by the user. This is one thing but apart from this, there are many other technicalities that user must bear in mind before getting into the same.
Yes, size does matter when it comes to making a buying decision. It is the apt dimension of the display screen which is characterized in inches (or centimeter). 21.5 & 24 inches are standard sizes suggested to all in normal usage circumstances.
For average computer monitor screen comes in all sizes, you can easily look for a screen size from 9 inches to 28-inch desktop models. The bigger the expensive, it gets. It takes up a lot of space in your home office or workspace and usually user doesn’t have a bigger footprint for the same and are the smaller monitor.
In contemporary years the 16:9 feature ratio has become more collective in monitor displays. 1920 × 1080 (FHD) resolution you will find in most of the newest models of full HD monitors. After deep interpretations of hundreds of model’s stipulations, looks, reviews & ratings we have seeded some of the best LED & LCD monitors. So, you don’t need to waste your time on searching & have a look at top 5 PC Monitors in India.
A monitor’s resolution signifies the number of pixels that form the images you see on the screen. The greater the resolution gets, the crisper the image. You must look for a screen that can deliver at least a 1,366-x-768 pixel resolution.
The quality of the image varies significantly. You’ll come across terms like LCD, LED, flat screen, resolution, and brightness. Always look for a model that reduces glares in a LED or LCD. If you’re planning to buy a laptop device then you’ll get an inbuilt screen so always consider the quality and display part of your device before making any purchasing decision.
The least-exclusive monitor might be the one that tags along with your desktop computer, and many of these are impeccably sufficient. You can frequently add-on your monitor when you buy if you modify a device from a company such as Dell or Hewlett Packard. Monitors acquired individually from a computer can range from around $100 to $3,000 or more. Check out monitors in person to confirm whether their image quality and size are worth the price.
Windows 10 offers to back for using a touchscreen interface, which lets you use your fingers to deliver input by patter or swiping on the screen itself. If you choose for a touchscreen method, you can still use your keyboard and mouse to offer effort, but touchscreen expertise can add a knockout factor when performing responsibilities such as using painting software or perusing around the web or an electronic book (e-book).
Top 5 Best LED Monitors to Buy Online in India
It is one of the most fashionable models available on the market with the consistency of HP. HP 24ES has a really squeaky design; the tiniest part is only 7 mm thick. Apart from this, it has the rating of 4.4 out of 5.0 on Amazon India. The thinnest LCD display yet has a glossy design that catches the eyes. And the crisp, vivacious view from nearly any angle comes at an ultra-inexpensive price. With ultra-wide viewing angles and vivid 1920 x 10802 resolution, this edge-to-edge display brings an expansive entertainment experience for seamless multiple display setups.
True-to-life color is Misty from real life, the result is an attractively vivid picture. With Technicolor Color Certification, color accurateness is assured every time. Bezel-less display offers an ultra-wide viewing experience offers for seamless multi-monitor set-ups. Share the panoramic view from virtually any position with steady color and image exactness unspoiled across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
Why we recommend it
- 7 mm at its thinnest point, Up to 16.7 million colors supported, Bezel-less display
- Full HD (FHD) 1920×1080 Resolution, Weight 2.6 Kg, True-to-life colors offer vivid picture quality
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 static; 1000000:1 dynamic
- frequency (horizontal) Up to 80 kHz, Screen Size: 23.8 Inches
- With technicolor color certification, color accuracy is assured every time
If you’re a gamer then this could be your pick. Don’t believe what we say, test yourself. The LG 24MP88HV happens to have a 24” screen size which is an ideal size for all types of gamers. However it’s an LCD monitor still, it accomplished to get a place on this list. The good part of LCD screens is that their hardware is more long-term as equaled to LED screens. The resolution of the panel ensues to be FHD, i.e., 1920 x 1080 while the aspect ratio is 16:9. The speaker comprised of the monitor is of 5W each, and it’s a stereo speaker system. The IPL Panel offered by LG delivers superb viewing angle of 170-175 degrees. You can moreover support the monitor on the wall or can move forward with the regular Vega stand option which is awesome.
Why we recommend it
- The Infinity Display provides a borderless slim bezel visual experience for 4-side of the display for an all-inclusive view
- Screen Size: 24 Inches, Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 3-Year Onsite Warranty
- Its realistic color expression is ensured with sRGB over 99% of the color space and color calibration since IPS monitor provides an accurate color and low color shift.
- You can experience clear, high-pitched sound and base sound with MAXXAUDIO®
- The Black Stabilizer allows you to have better visibility, even in dark scenes
Samsung’s been on the go with their curved screens, and now we get to relish the very same thing on a more peculiar sized level. It is one of the best-selling monitor screens among the users and for all the right reasons. In terms of looks and feel, the monitor pretty much looks like most of Samsung’s curved displays that it has a polished frame with a comparatively thin bezel. This general appealing is quite ordinary across their screens but it isn’t by any means bad if it isn’t broke don’t fix it.
Generally quite happy with the performance, the colors are crisp and the blacks are deep, with the screen’s brightness quite impressive. It is the lone curved screen in this list. Curved screens are the state-of-the-art style since they apparently offer minimized glare from ambient light.
Why we recommend it
- 1800R curvature for an immersive viewing experience
- Screen Size 23.6 Inches, Display Resolution: 1920×1080
- contrast ratio: 3000:1, Glossy black, ultra-slim design
- AMD FreeSync and Game Mode, Eco-friendly with power saving
Lately designed with an improved ultra-thin bezel, the Dell 22|S2216H offers a glossy, exceptional look and incomparable home entertainment experience. It is a decent model with all the basic necessities, good for people who look to buy a simple model in 21.5 inches at the medium price range. Its specifications are mentioned below:
Why we recommend it
- Clean, sleek design, Rich sound, vivid visuals. Designed for peace of mind
- Panel Type: IPS LED-backlit LCD monitor, Input Connectors HDMI, VGA
- Response Time 6 ms (gray-to-gray), Contrast Ratio 1000:1 / 8000000:1 (dynamic)
- Aspect Ratio Widescreen – 16:9
- Microsoft Certification Compatible with Windows 7
Now enjoy every day with BenQ Eye-Care Monitors, certified by TUV Rheinland, global leader of technical and safety certification, for High Contrast 3000:1, Flicker-Free and Low Blue Light Plus performance truly benefitting human vision. As if this wasn’t enough, it comes armed to help avert the eye fatigue allied with blue spectrum light. With adaptable low blue light levels, you can increase your viewing ease particularly after long hours of usage. With the aptitude to reduce 16.7 million color shades concurrently, you can presume true color performance, silky transitions and flawless image quality.
Why we recommend it
- Low Blue Light Plus technology filters out the shorter, higher energy blue-violet radiation (420~455 nm) which is unsafe to the eyes while the residual helpful blue turquoise light (455~480 nm) remains.
- 3000:1 Ultra-High Native Contrast for Depth and Definition which is three times of that of general panels it simply adds amazing colour depth and definition to darkened, complex images with the utmost delicacy and clearness.
- 8-Bit Display- With the ability to render 16.7 million colour shades concurrently, you can expect true colour performance, silky transitions and faultless image quality.
- Slim Bezel Design- Crafted with slim bezels, GW2470HL creates an urbane look while keeping things nice and compact. It helpd you minimize diversions and create a multi-panel outline with slim bezel monitors.
- Due to latest HDMI high-speed multimedia interface, these monitors are extremely suitable to use – now you can relish digital entertainment naturally even with other multimedia gear in the future.
I hope with the post above now it’s easy for you to choose LED Monitor screen for your home space and still if you’re confused or looking for the second opinion then go with BenQ GW2470H (24 inches) Eye Care Full HD LED Backlit Monitor. It has 4.4 -star ratings on the Amazon and all great features that make the product a total value for money. Mark our words you'll not regret buying this LED Monitor screen. This unique part of this model it comes with ultimate safety features which are good for user’s safety. Like we said, when it comes to our safety we want nothing but the best and BenQ GW2470H (24 inches) Eye Care Full HD LED Backlit Monitor is the best.
What’s the difference between LCD and LED monitors?
There was a time when the only type of televisions and computer monitors available was the CRT (cathode ray tube) reaching an imposing presence in any home. The dominance of CRTs was almost completely reduced with the advent of LCD, Plasma, DLP and LED TVs and monitors.
Some time ago we began to hear about lighting elements based on LED technology, but LED monitors took more than one by surprise. That is why we decided to go deeper and learn more about what these monitors are and how they work.
LED monitors have many similarities with televisions and LCD monitors. In fact, there is a lot of confusion regarding LED (Light Emitting Diode) and LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). That is what led us to write this article where we compare LED with LCD, to be able, in this way, to clarify any type of doubt.
LED Monitor Vs LCD Monitor
To begin with this comparison between LED and LCD monitors, let's explain the fundamental differences between them.
The main difference
LED and LCD monitors have the same technology for viewing images, but the difference is in the type of lighting used by each one. LCD monitors use cold cathode fluorescent lamps for background illumination, while LED monitors use light emitting diodes. It can be said that LEDs are “one type” of LCD monitors.
Unlike CRT monitors that generate their own light through the incidence of cathode rays in fluorescent materials, LCD screens depend on external lighting since their screen is created by manipulating polarized light that passes through liquid crystals. The lighting affects the image quality substantially.
LED is the acronym for light-emitting diode. An LED is a semiconductor element capable of emitting light. You have been seeing it for many years as luminous indicators in electrical devices of all kinds.
An LED screen is nothing more than an LCD monitor that uses a back panel formed by these elements. Its advantages are many, purer colours, less consumption and the ability to create more real dark colours.
The LED monitors offer a greater graduation in the intensity of the light, giving higher quality to the colours. They also have a better dynamic contrast ratio, which is why in case of choosing a monitor for games and other types of intensive graphics applications, LED monitors are the best option.
There are currently two types of LED backlight techniques, one is the dynamic RGB LED and the other is the LED. The first type of backlight (used in the LCD) uses LEDs located behind the TV or LCD monitor screens, while the second uses LEDs placed around the edge of the monitor, from where the light becomes diffuse behind the screen. It is the location of LEDs that allows LED monitors to be much thinner than conventional LCDs.
LCD monitors have a pretty clear problem and you can see it with the naked eye. Due to the lighting they use they are not able to show black colours properly. This leads them to have a lower contrast.
If you have seen an action movie with dark scenes on one of these screens and in a dimly lit room you will know what I am talking about. It seems that the objects had a luminous halo around them.
Energy consumption comparison of LED and LCD
Another advantage that LED monitors have over LCDs is the power consumption factor, since their power consumption is up to 40% lower than that of LCD monitors.
It is proven that LEDs cause less damage to the eyes of those people who spend a lot of time in front of a monitor.
Cost comparison of LED and LCD
An important factor in this new technology is the price factor. The manufacture of these devices is much more expensive compared to LCDs. Surely it will take time for manufacturing prices to decrease, and when that happens, it is almost a given that LEDs will replace conventional LCD monitors.
LED or LCD which one to buy?
Comparison between the LED and LCD is as below. There is no doubt that LED monitors improve LCDs in almost all aspects:
- Lower consumption -Need 40% less power to operate than a normal LCD.
- Reliability – They are able to better endure over the years. LEDs have a longer life, since LEDs have a longer life than cathode ray tubes. This without taking into account that electronic devices suffer a lot with temperature.
- Finest – LEDs allow designs to be more compact.
- Contrast – Both the dynamic and the static are better. The first LCDs were horrible with the theme of dark colours.
The only reason to choose an LCD monitor is its price in any other case the LEDs is better without any doubt, although the cost is higher.
- 1 Screen Size
- 2 Resolution
- 3 Image quality
- 4 Cost
- 5 Touchscreen technology
- 6 Top 5 Best LED Monitors to Buy Online in India
- 7 HP 24ES 23.8-HP 24ES 23.8-inch THINNEST LED Monitor (Black) LED Monitor
- 8 Check Price On Amazon
- 9 Why we recommend it
- 10 LG 24MP88HV-S 24″IPS Slim LCD Monitor
- 11 Check Price On Amazon
- 12 Why we recommend it
- 13 Samsung Curved LC24F390FHWXXL 23.6-inch LED Monitor
- 14 Check Price On Amazon
- 15 Why we recommend it
- 16 Dell S2216H 21.5-Inch Full HD LED Monitor
- 17 Check Price On Amazon
- 18 Why we recommend it
- 19 BenQ 23.8 inch (60.4 cm) Thin Bezel LED Backlit Computer Monitor
- 20 Check Price On Amazon
- 21 Why we recommend it
- 22 Personal Recommendation
- 23 Check Price On Amazon
- 24 What’s the difference between LCD and LED monitors?
- 25 LED Monitor Vs LCD Monitor
- 26 The main difference
- 27 Energy consumption comparison of LED and LCD
- 28 Cost comparison of LED and LCD
- 29 LED or LCD which one to buy?