Are you looking for a LED monitor for your PC? If you’re nodding, yes. Then you’re in for a treat as we’re reviewing top 5 LED monitors for your device to add a dash of value. Nowadays, there are so many options out there that selecting the one for your home space could be overwhelming. We understand the value of time, money and resources here’s why we’ve selected top 5 LED monitor for your PC. All you need is to stick by this post till the end before making any buying decision.
Before diving into our best options let’s talk a bit about LED monitors just be giving the user a perspective. Usually, there are three types of computer monitor screen including CRT, LCD & LED. Out of all, LED is one of the most common types and widely used LED monitors among the users. It is advanced technology which is mostly appreciated by the user. This is one thing but apart from this, there are many other technicalities that user must bear in mind before getting into the same.
Yes, size does matter when it comes to making a buying decision. It is the apt dimension of the display screen which is characterized in inches (or centimeter). 21.5 & 24 inches are standard sizes suggested to all in normal usage circumstances.
For average computer monitor screen comes in all sizes, you can easily look for a screen size from 9 inches to 28-inch desktop models. The bigger the expensive, it gets. It takes up a lot of space in your home office or workspace and usually user doesn’t have a bigger footprint for the same and are the smaller monitor.
In contemporary years the 16:9 feature ratio has become more collective in monitor displays. 1920 × 1080 (FHD) resolution you will find in most of the newest models of full HD monitors. After deep interpretations of hundreds of model’s stipulations, looks, reviews & ratings we have seeded some of the best LED & LCD monitors. So, you don’t need to waste your time on searching & have a look at top 5 PC Monitors in India.
A monitor’s resolution signifies the number of pixels that form the images you see on the screen. The greater the resolution gets, the crisper the image. You must look for a screen that can deliver at least a 1,366-x-768 pixel resolution.
The quality of the image varies significantly. You’ll come across terms like LCD, LED, flat screen, resolution, and brightness. Always look for a model that reduces glares in a LED or LCD. If you’re planning to buy a laptop device then you’ll get an inbuilt screen so always consider the quality and display part of your device before making any purchasing decision.
The least-exclusive monitor might be the one that tags along with your desktop computer, and many of these are impeccably sufficient. You can frequently add-on your monitor when you buy if you modify a device from a company such as Dell or Hewlett Packard. Monitors acquired individually from a computer can range from around $100 to $3,000 or more. Check out monitors in person to confirm whether their image quality and size are worth the price.
Windows 10 offers to back for using a touchscreen interface, which lets you use your fingers to deliver input by patter or swiping on the screen itself. If you choose for a touchscreen method, you can still use your keyboard and mouse to offer effort, but touchscreen expertise can add a knockout factor when performing responsibilities such as using painting software or perusing around the web or an electronic book (e-book).
Top 5 Best LED Monitors to Buy Online in India
It is one of the most fashionable models available on the market with the consistency of HP. HP 24ES has a really squeaky design; the tiniest part is only 7 mm thick. Apart from this, it has the rating of 4.4 out of 5.0 on Amazon India. The thinnest LCD display yet has a glossy design that catches the eyes. And the crisp, vivacious view from nearly any angle comes at an ultra-inexpensive price. With ultra-wide viewing angles and vivid 1920 x 10802 resolution, this edge-to-edge display brings an expansive entertainment experience for seamless multiple display setups.
True-to-life color is Misty from real life, the result is an attractively vivid picture. With Technicolor Color Certification, color accurateness is assured every time. Bezel-less display offers an ultra-wide viewing experience offers for seamless multi-monitor set-ups. Share the panoramic view from virtually any position with steady color and image exactness unspoiled across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
Why we recommend it
- 7 mm at its thinnest point, Up to 16.7 million colors supported, Bezel-less display
- Full HD (FHD) 1920×1080 Resolution, Weight 2.6 Kg, True-to-life colors offer vivid picture quality
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 static; 1000000:1 dynamic
- frequency (horizontal) Up to 80 kHz, Screen Size: 23.8 Inches
- With technicolor color certification, color accuracy is assured every time
If you’re a gamer then this could be your pick. Don’t believe what we say, test yourself. The LG 24MP88HV happens to have a 24” screen size which is an ideal size for all types of gamers. However it’s an LCD monitor still, it accomplished to get a place on this list. The good part of LCD screens is that their hardware is more long-term as equaled to LED screens. The resolution of the panel ensues to be FHD, i.e., 1920 x 1080 while the aspect ratio is 16:9. The speaker comprised of the monitor is of 5W each, and it’s a stereo speaker system. The IPL Panel offered by LG delivers superb viewing angle of 170-175 degrees. You can moreover support the monitor on the wall or can move forward with the regular Vega stand option which is awesome.
Why we recommend it
- The Infinity Display provides a borderless slim bezel visual experience for 4-side of the display for an all-inclusive view
- Screen Size: 24 Inches, Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 3-Year Onsite Warranty
- Its realistic color expression is ensured with sRGB over 99% of the color space and color calibration since IPS monitor provides an accurate color and low color shift.
- You can experience clear, high-pitched sound and base sound with MAXXAUDIO®
- The Black Stabilizer allows you to have better visibility, even in dark scenes
Samsung’s been on the go with their curved screens, and now we get to relish the very same thing on a more peculiar sized level. It is one of the best-selling monitor screens among the users and for all the right reasons. In terms of looks and feel, the monitor pretty much looks like most of Samsung’s curved displays that it has a polished frame with a comparatively thin bezel. This general appealing is quite ordinary across their screens but it isn’t by any means bad if it isn’t broke don’t fix it.
Generally quite happy with the performance, the colors are crisp and the blacks are deep, with the screen’s brightness quite impressive. It is the lone curved screen in this list. Curved screens are the state-of-the-art style since they apparently offer minimized glare from ambient light.
Why we recommend it
- 1800R curvature for an immersive viewing experience
- Screen Size 23.6 Inches, Display Resolution: 1920×1080
- contrast ratio: 3000:1, Glossy black, ultra-slim design
- AMD FreeSync and Game Mode, Eco-friendly with power saving
Lately designed with an improved ultra-thin bezel, the Dell 22|S2216H offers a glossy, exceptional look and incomparable home entertainment experience. It is a decent model with all the basic necessities, good for people who look to buy a simple model in 21.5 inches at the medium price range. Its specifications are mentioned below:
Why we recommend it
- Clean, sleek design, Rich sound, vivid visuals. Designed for peace of mind
- Panel Type: IPS LED-backlit LCD monitor, Input Connectors HDMI, VGA
- Response Time 6 ms (gray-to-gray), Contrast Ratio 1000:1 / 8000000:1 (dynamic)
- Aspect Ratio Widescreen – 16:9
- Microsoft Certification Compatible with Windows 7
With one flash, you might not believe it, but the BenQ Zowie XL2540 is every bit the gaming screen that the Asus Predator X34 is. And however it may not seem it from the exterior looking in, it does its job extraordinarily well too, forgoing stunning lighting effects for a zippy 240Hz refresh rate and nigh-prompt 1ms response time. There’s no G-Sync or FreeSync, as this monitor undertakes you previously have a rig that’s sufficiently capable of removing screen tears on its own. In its place, this monitor keeps it simple by providing you with lots of graphics presets, an “S Switch” control pod for handling those presets and even a pair of adaptable light screens.
And, last but not the least BenQ GW2470H is also listed on chart-topper monitors with a dazzling rating of 4.7 out of 5.0. If the brand is not your main attention, you can look for this cool model.
Why we recommend it
- Excellent Image Quality: VA LED Leads the Way with 178°/178° Wide-Viewing Angle
- Flicker-free Taillight and Low Blue Light for Visual Pleasure
- 3000:1 native contrast ratio and 20M:1 dynamic contrast ratio for profundity and definition
- VA Panel with 178-degree viewing angle
- 8-bit display with the aptitude to render 16.7 million color shades concurrently, you can expect true color performance, silky transitions, and flawless image quality
- HDMI Multimedia Interface
I hope with the post above now it’s easy for you to choose LED Monitor screen for your home space and still if you’re confused or looking for the second opinion then go with BenQ GW2470H (24 inches) Eye Care Full HD LED Backlit Monitor. It has 4.4 -star ratings on the Amazon and all great features that make the product a total value for money. Mark our words you'll not regret buying this LED Monitor screen. This unique part of this model it comes with ultimate safety features which are good for user’s safety. Like we said, when it comes to our safety we want nothing but the best and BenQ GW2470H (24 inches) Eye Care Full HD LED Backlit Monitor is the best.
- 1 Screen Size
- 2 Resolution
- 3 Image quality
- 4 Cost
- 5 Touchscreen technology
- 6 Top 5 Best LED Monitors to Buy Online in India
- 7 HP 24ES 23.8-HP 24ES 23.8-inch THINNEST LED Monitor (Black) LED Monitor
- 8 Why we recommend it
- 9 LG 24MP88HV-S 24″IPS Slim LCD Monitor
- 10 Why we recommend it
- 11 Samsung Curved LC24F390FHWXXL 23.6-inch LED Monitor
- 12 Why we recommend it
- 13 Dell S2216H 21.5-Inch Full HD LED Monitor
- 14 Why we recommend it
- 15 BenQ GW2470H (24 inches) Eye Care Full HD LED Backlit Monitor
- 16 Why we recommend it
- 17 Personal Recommendation