India is one of the most extremely polluted regions in the world. As the data suggests, WHO report 13 of the top 20 polluted cities in the world. And these days indoors are equally polluted than the external environment. According to a WHO Report, most Interior spaces in Indian cities have 5 times more pollution than outside. Here’s when air purifiers came into play and nothing beats Honeywell in the industry. This brand has been a major player in a B2B category of Air purifiers and especially this season they’ve come up with new air purifiers for Indian consumers.
Honeywell Air Purifiers Reviews
- Visual Indicator of Air Quality
- Zero Blind Angle Air Flow Design
- Smooth Touch Controls
- Sleep Mode
- DIY Filter Replacement
- Polycarbonate Body
- Honeywell Air Purifier Product & Particulate Removal Efficiency Details
Patented Compound high-efficiency filter – combination of HEPA and HiSiv patented technology with unique honeycomb design that removes PM2.5, pollen, bacteria, virus, formaldehyde, toxic gases, VOCs and dour.
In India, indoor air pollution is causing one of the top 10 death disease risk factors. The ever-increasing high indoor air pollution has grabbed the eyeballs of policymakers lately as a result environmentalists wanted the central government to recommend the national indoor air pollution norms on the lines of national ambient air norm. The other raging factor is increasing a number of automobiles on the road emitting harmful gases with increasing no. of diesel cars.
Top 5 Honeywell Air Purifiers
Honeywell had been a key player in the B2B category of Air Purifiers and lately season they’ve launched their Air Purifiers, especially for Indian consumers after having a strong existence in US markets for years. Honeywell Air Purifiers have stood out from the current range of purifiers majorly for its glossy & prize-winning design and the patented HiSiv Filter technology. Their unique “Three stage advanced filtration system” removes impurities with more than 99 percent efficiency; Totally Ozone Free air purifier and does not produce any damaging gases as a by-product of the purification technology.
- Purification method – High-Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter type
- The product comes with one year warranty
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) indicates the volume of cleansed air (in cubic meters) which an air purifier produces per hour
- 3000 hours filter life, can be used for 8 hours daily
- Washable, combined filter HEPA and activated carbon filter, removes VOCs and pollens too
- Wattage: 53 watts
- Includes: Purifier, Filters, Quick start guide and Warranty card
Honeywell is one of the trusted brands in the industry because of the services they offered to their clients always. If you want to breathe clean in the comfort of your home then there is nothing better than these air purifiers. This purifier is a powerful one among the others air purifier in the market. It can clean the air in rooms as large as 387 sq. ft, which cover the living room, dining space in your home. Honeywell’s newest addition to the indoor air purifier line-up is the Air Touch I8, is little on the expensive side. This means that the Air Touch I8 also has the similar anti-fall device and clean framework design. The polycarbonate panels are of high value and have a brushed metal look.
There are touch-enabled controls on the top panel for power on/off, fan speed comes with sleep mode. It also offers PM 2.5 indicator which informs in real time to direct the air quality in the room—the Philips 2000 Series AC2882 is a rare conflicting to have that too. All lights on this cluster go off once you allow the sleep mode—this is somewhat we have not seen in purifiers from other brands so far. The three-stage cutting-edge purification system with combined patented HiSiv and HEPA filter that professionally eliminates pollutants with more than 99 percent efficiency, with a real-time PM2.5 meter by Honeywell.
- PM 2.5 Indicator
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 300 m3/hr; CADR indicates the volume of purified air which an air purifier produces per hour
- The product comes with one year warranty
- High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Almost 3000 hours of filter life, basis the pollution can work for a year if used for 8 hours daily
- Efficiently removes 99% pollutants with PM 2.5 m
This air purifier is a high-end Air Purifier. It is accessible in a bunch of eye-catching colors and is best suited for rooms covering up to an area of 450 square feet. This model is marked at aiming the conventional Indian market and is one of the best Air Purifiers for Homes and Workplaces offered. It is ideal for medium and large sized living rooms and bedrooms will vastly help from this powerful Air Purifier.
- Touch control panel- The panel responsiveness is impressive
- Ozone Free – Honeywell air touch doesn't emit ozone gases to purify air
- Applicable Area- The device can astonishingly cover over 450 sq ft area
- 7-speed modes- best in class 7 fan speed modes
- Anti-slip handle – Anti-slip handle is well blended into the design and is easy to carry the device around.
This Honeywell’s Air Purifier made of polycarbonate body as well as an award-winning design that decreases a sturdy and finest surface. It uses an original HiSivTM filter technology. It is a multifaceted air filtration system. It also employs a three-stage filtration process to make sure the renewed air.
In the first stage, the Pre-Filters eliminate large particles such as hair, dander, dust and other contaminants of range PM10. The pre-filters are washable and hence a very cost-effective choice. In the second stage, HEPA Filter is used. This is a very effective H11 grade particle filter which is good enough for eliminating PM 2.5 and other such tiny allergens. In the final stage, HiSiv Filters are used to additional recover the air quality. HiSiv Filters are ongoing formaldehyde eliminating filter with a substance based honeycomb design. It eliminates VOCs, microbes, odour and other contaminated gases.
- Use as a whole house air purifier
- Medium size halls, auditoriums, gym floors
- Rooms with variety of pollutants such as dust, smoke, allergies, gases, and odors
- Purification method – High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Coverage area: 450 sq. ft. / 42 sq. mtrs.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 300 m3/hr; CADR indicates the volume of purified air (in cubic mtrs)
Our next Air touch model is quite famous among the users as it offers unique benefits with this price. Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) indicates the volume of purified air which an air purifier produces per hour. The High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) offers best purification method. Their unique three-stage advanced patented filtration system, eliminates contaminants with more than 99% competence; entirely ‘Ozone Free' Air Purifier. It does not emit any harmful gases as a spinoff of the filtration technology.
- The smooth Touch Panel Controls,
- 3 color indicator for ambient air quality;
- Low noise of operation with built-in sleep mode Intelligent auto mode
- Best in class airflow design – zero blind angle ensures optimum air suction
- Approximately 3000 hours of filter life, can be used for 6 hours daily
- Wattage: 66 watts, Includes: Air purifier, 2 filters, Product manual, QSG
- 99% efficiency Completely ‘Ozone Free' Air Purifier with three-stage purification system
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles
Technology Used in Honeywell Purifiers –Best Air Purifiers
Honeywell purifier comes with an advanced and unique 3-stage filtration process, which aids in eliminating most of the indoor air pollutants and replace that with a hygienic breathing environment. Some features of Honeywell purifiers are:
HiSiv Filter Technology
This trademarked technology by Honeywell is proficient in eliminating 2.5mm Particulate Matter (PM) using multi-layered filtration process. Similarly, the filter life is 3000 hours approx. Layers of 3-stage filtration include:
It’s a washable pre-filter and used for removing particles likes hairs, dander, dust, and PM 10.
It’s a high competence H11 grade HEPA filter and helps to eliminate PM 2.5 and infinitesimal allergens.
It’s an ongoing, catalyst based honeycomb intended filter which helps to eliminate formaldehyde, VOC, microbes, odor and additional toxic gases.
Since we have now concluded the comprehensive review and description segment, we suppose that it might become really easy for all our users to select the Honeywell Air Purifier, which is going to best cater to their requirements and offer the filter longevity they desire. Additionally, we would like to tell every one of you that Honeywell is one of the most prevalent air purifier brands and has been quite successful in turning the indoor air breathable and free from several disease-causing microorganisms.
On the other hand, we ruminate that even after going through the detailed description and features, there still might be a few users who would not have been able to select the Honeywell Air Purifier that would conform to their budget, requirement or preference. For those people, we have provided a personal recommendation that would certainly help them buy a value for money product without being further dazed and confused.
The Honeywell Air Purifier that we would recommend our users to purchase is the Honeywell Air Touch A5 53-Watt Room Air Purifier, which is a pretty reasonably-priced model and certainly packs a punch as far as air purification is concerned. Further, with the life expectancy of the filter being really substantial, purchasing this air purifier from Honeywell will certainly help you get fresh indoor air for about a year. So, all the people who are purchasing their first air purifier, buying this unit from Honeywell would be the best bang for your money.
Best Honeywell Air Purifiers – Buyer’s Guide
In India, Honeywell is the brand that is one of the leading Air Purifier manufacturers. The brand’s air purifiers might be utilized for both offices and homes. The company provides air purifiers at several price ranges providing Indian consumers the selection to have a shot at a product prior to upgrading.
Honeywell incorporates an innovative design in its air purifiers, by supporting simplicity. This methodology signifies that the units appear amazing when installed inside a contemporary living room or office cabin or bedroom. Apart from that, the one aspect that turns the Honeywell air purifiers shows up is the point that they are pretty secure when it comes to air purifying when compared with the air ionizers.
How Can We Ensure Proper Working of an Air Purifier?
Install your air purifier at a setting in which the air’s flow isn’t being blocked by an article or furniture. Even though Honeywell makes use of the 360-degree in-flow frame to make sure that the air purifier might be positioned anywhere, this slight trick may ensure that the air purifier remains proficient and faster in cleaning the indoor air.
Make use of the air purifier solely whilst the windows and doors have been closed, or else the air purifier might not be capable of cleaning the indoor air meritoriously.
An air purifier might be attached to any wall or placed on the top of a table.
The air purifiers from Honeywell offer a pretty effortless installation of the filter. Thus, you might effortlessly probe the filters in the air purifier. It also comprises a pre-filter fitted inside, which accumulates the bigger particles of dust and is washable. Ensure that you are able to afresh the pre-filter on a monthly basis since it is moreover going to lengthen the life expectancy of the remaining filters fit inside.
Everyone must track the air purifier’s activated carbon and HEPA filter’s life and also the replacement filters are easily available. In addition, the installation is completely tool-free, so there isn’t any chance that you are going to necessitate any expert assistance.
What are the Different Features of the Honeywell Air Purifiers?
The aspect that makes the Honeywell Air Purifiers stand out in the market is the tally of features that the different models have on offer:
Zero Blind Angle Air Flow Design
The Honeywell air purifier tosses out the purified air in an innovative manner to make sure you get an improved airflow to spread to every single corner.
Visual Indicator of Air Quality
These air purifiers comprise the visual indicators that are going to precisely offer an indication regarding the level of air purity inside your room or cabin. It works on the high precision sensing technology that broadcasts the quality of air at a solo glimpse.
Not even one person is going to like the sound of the spinning apparatus inside the rooms. Therefore, in case you have the sleep mode activates, it is going to diminish the speed of the fan automatically, which would decrease the noise and turns the indicators off.
Smooth Touch Controls
The touch controls are pretty simple to use as well as child-friendly, which offers a completely fulfilling experience to the user.
DIY Filter Replacement
These air purifiers express if there is any requirement to replace the filter and inform you with a variety of numbers and colors telling about which filters require being replaced. Moreover, the drawer design assists in the removing the old filters and replacing it with a new one.
Having a quality finish, the Honeywell air purifiers offer a build quality which looks amazing and are pretty durable without a doubt.
- 1 Honeywell Air Purifiers Reviews
- 2 Unique Features
- 3 Top 5 Honeywell Air Purifiers
- 4 Honeywell Air Touch A5 53-Watt Room Air Purifier
- 5 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 6 Features
- 7 Honeywell Air Touch i8 42-Watt Air Purifier
- 8 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 9 Features
- 10 Honeywell Air Touch HAC35M1101G Room Air Purifier
- 11 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 12 Features
- 13 Honeywell Air Touch HAC35M1101W Room Air Purifier
- 14 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 15 Features
- 16 Honeywell Air Touch-P 66-Watt Air Purifier
- 17 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 18 Features
- 19 Technology Used in Honeywell Purifiers –Best Air Purifiers
- 20 HiSiv Filter Technology
- 21 Pre-filter
- 22 HEPA Filter
- 23 HiSiv Filter
- 24 Personal Recommendation
- 25 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 26 Best Honeywell Air Purifiers – Buyer’s Guide
- 27 How Can We Ensure Proper Working of an Air Purifier?
- 28 What are the Different Features of the Honeywell Air Purifiers?
- 29 Zero Blind Angle Air Flow Design
- 30 Visual Indicator of Air Quality
- 31 Sleep Mode
- 32 Smooth Touch Controls
- 33 DIY Filter Replacement
- 34 Poly-Carbonate Body