The air purifiers are essential devices to have at home. These devices have the ability to eliminate possible contaminants in the air of a certain area of your home or, why not, the workplace.
Despite the possible doubts that may exist about the importance of these devices, it is necessary to bear in mind that the concept behind their use is well founded and, therefore, should not be neglected.
The elimination of air pollutants helps people suffering from asthma-related problems or allergies, enabling them to breathe better.
Due to the existing filters in the air purifiers, it is possible to eliminate contaminants such as dust, smoke, animal hairs, pollen, among others, so if you are not yet familiar with the benefits and advantages of these devices and suffer from respiratory problems such as those mentioned, you must do it quickly, to improve your condition and enjoy a little comfort while you are at home.
- What is an air purifier for?
- The advantages of air purifiers
- Other advantages:
- Air purifiers improve the quality of the air we breathe
- How air purifier work
- Top 5 Best Air Purifier Under ₹ 15000 in India
- Honeywell HAC25M1201W 53-Watt Room Air Purifier
- Philips 2000 Series AC2882 20 56-Watt Air Purifier
- Atlanta Healthcare Beta 350 43-Watt Air Purifier with HEPA PURE & VIRAL GUARD Technology
- Mi Air Purifier 2S (White)
- Philips 1000 Series AC1215 20 Air Purifier (White)
- Personal Recommendation
What is an air purifier for?
In addition to providing a more breathable air with the purification, it increases the thermal comfort of an environment.
A purifier must exist in any house where old people, babies, children or people who suffer from asthma and allergies live or spend a lot of time. It is complementary equipment to other air conditioning devices, such as the dehumidifier or air conditioning.
It will also solve some of the involuntary harmful effects caused by the air conditioning equipment. This is because, by maintaining a comfortable environment in our homes, in particular, with temperatures between 19 and 23 degrees, we are closer to creating conditions for the appearance of various parasites such as dust mites, fungi, viruses, and bacteria.
And this is where the role of the purifier comes in, to put back the air of a room or a house again ideal to be breathed by the human beings who live there.
The advantages of air purifiers
The use of these devices entails a series of advantages that, subsequently, are reflected in the health of the people who live or work in the place where they are located, as well as in their breathing capacity, once these:
- They clean the air of all particles and impurities that cause allergies.
- They can aspire to any potential smoke in the air.
- They remove approximately 99% of dust particles greater than 0.3 microns.
- They take out several contaminants besides dust, animal hair or pollen.
These are its main advantages, which can significantly improve the quality of the air and, therefore, the breathing of people, while combating allergies and other problems that interfere with well-being in daily life.
Quality when breathing: As much as it seems obvious, many people do not have quality air at home. And what is worse, the contaminated air inside the house is much eviler than in the street in general. Therefore, having an air purifier in the home is essential to maintain your health and that of your family.
Cleaner environment: The air contains many pollutants, such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Therefore, a good air purifier can be very useful for this purpose.
Preserved health: Everything that has been cited here aims to improve overall health. The better the quality of the air, the better your breathing will be. In addition, major respiratory problems can be avoided if, in closed environments, we have quality in the air we breathe.
Eliminate unpleasant smells: Much of the bad odors of the environments come from polluting elements present in the place. Good air purifiers can eliminate bad odors from the environment.
Air purifiers improve the quality of the air we breathe
It is curious but the air of an environment such as a home or a place can be much more polluted than an external environment, that is, the air of the street.
On the other hand, today, changes in lifestyle, custom have made people increasingly sedentary and spend most of our time in closed environments in which this problem of poor air quality effects. Whether it's the time we spend in the office, at home, etc. In the end, most of our time was spent on four walls.
Poor air quality is a problem that affects homes, premises, offices, etc. An air purifier is the best way to end this problem.
It is not considered a real difficulty, that is, this is not an issue that concerns most people, however, it is a cause of important mortality.
How air purifier work
In some models, the air passes first through a pre-filter, which traps the larger air particles. Next, the air passes through a high-efficiency filter, which captures air particles with a size of only 0.3 microns.
To increase its effectiveness, some air purifiers are equipped with an ionization option. The ionizer option in the unit releases negative charge ions into the air, which bind to the small particles of positive charge, such as dust, pet dander, and pollen, forming larger particles, which are thus attracted more easily by the HEPA filter.
With proper maintenance, regular use of the air purifier will help reduce harmful air particles and achieve a healthier and better quality environment, thus increasing your comfort and personal well-being.
Top 5 Best Air Purifier Under ₹ 15000 in India
This air purifier contains high-efficiency particulate arrest (HEPA) filter type. This filtration system delivers clean and fresh air at a high speed. Combined with an activated carbon filter, it also removes any microscopic pollutant and allergens above 0.3 microns including pollens and also removes formaldehyde, toxic gases, VOCs and odour. It covers an area of 323 sq.ft./30 sq. meters. So, whether it is the big drawing room or the master bedroom, this comes handy everywhere.
Why we recommend it
- Washable pre-filter is provided that removes larger dust particles, pet hair/dander, soil etc. This filter is washable. So, after a prolonged period of usage, you can wash it and use it again further.
- Digital Control Panel- The digital control panel is provided with the air purifier that helps in viewing options and functions conveniently. You can view it even when your room is dark.
- Up to 3000 Hours of Filter Life- This purifier by Honeywell has approximately 3000 hours of filter life. On this basis, the ambient pollution can work for a long period of time before any changes or amendments are to be made.
- Removes Harmful Chemicals- It comes with a three-stage advanced filtration system that removes pollutants efficiently. In addition to it, this purifier is completely ozone free air purifier and does not emit any harmful gases as a by-product of the filtration technology.
The 2000 series is engineered with 3 smart presetting’s that you can choose from: pollution, allergen, and bacteria and virus modes. Activate the relevant auto mode, and ensure you and your family breathe cleaner air at home, always. The filter lifetime is accurately calculated based on indoor pollution level, air flow and operation time. The healthy air protects alert lets you know promptly when it is time to replace the filter. If the filter is not replaced promptly, the appliance stops functioning -to avoid ineffective purification. So you are assured of healthier air always.
The Allergen Mode includes a special event-detection algorithm from AeraSense – a professional grade sensor that can detect daily events such as shaking pillow or a vacuum cleaner passing by. After accurately detecting these events, the purifier will automatically give an extra boost to airflow to instantly reduce the risk level of allergens to a minimum. Bacteria and Virus particles are the ones seldom detected by air sensors. Hence the most effective way to reduce these particles is to significantly boost the airflow and increase the air exchange per hour. This mode boosts the Air flow, and then the high-quality HEPA filter in the purifier effectively captures the bacteria and virus by up to 99.9%, ensuring cleaner air output.
Why we recommend it
- Low noise- When in silent mode, the purifier turns down its fan speed and noise level to allow a comfortable night's sleep.
- Smart light control-Both AQI and the light on the UI can be dimmed and/or turned off avoid light disturbance for consumers.
- Vitashield IPS with its aerodynamic design and NanoProtect Filter has a boosted clean air delivery rate up to 344 m3/hr*, (according to China GB/T 18801-2015). It can effectively remove ultra-fine particles as small as 20mm; effectively reduce harmful gases such as formaldehyde, TVOC, and odor. It removes up to 99.9% bacteria.
- Aerodynamic architecture boosts efficient airflow.
- Indoor PM2.5 levels can increase far above local guidelines because of activities like cooking. Pollution mode can accurately detect invisible indoor air pollutants in real time, and then boosts the air purifier's speed to reduce harmful particles, gases, for a cleaner air output.
A state of art HEPA Pure air purifier for coverage up to 350 sq.ft. with 7-stage air purification technology that includes pre-filter, HEPA filter, anti-bacterial filter, activated carbon, photo catalyst oxidization, UV light, and ionizer. Ideal for homes, hospitals, guest houses, small offices, hotel rooms, and doctor chambers. Helps keep indoor air free from dust (PM2.5, PM10), gases, smoke, bad odor, allergens, and air-borne infectants. Dimensions of filters: Anti-Bacterial Filter size: 286 x 318 x 20 mm; Activated Carbon and PCO Filter size: 286 x 318 x 15 mm.
iCluster Technology is Atlanta Healthcare’s unique air puriﬁcation technology which focuses on eradicating various pollutants present in the environment. There are various pollutants in the air that impact human health varying from gases, particulates, bacteria, virus, smell, smoke, and other harmful suspended particles. A single ﬁltration technology cannot eradicate all pollutants in the air. For effective puriﬁcation, multi-stage ﬁltration technologies need to work in tandem. Atlanta Healthcare’s iClusterTM Technology provides relief from pollutants in totality, using synchronized multi-stage intelligent ﬁltration to provide pure air.
Why we recommend it
- Built-in UV lamp eﬀectively kills microorganisms and sterilizes air from bacteria and virus. The UV light used in the system belongs to UV-C (called germicidal UV) category and has a wavelength of 245nm. Eﬃciency of sterilization is > 97.6%.
- Ions are known as the “Air vitamin” as it improves air quality. This generates high density of ions to provide forest-fresh environment.
- It has a timer which can be set for 1 to 12 hours and Manual mode. Also, this machine automatically starts in case of power failure.
- Additional to filter change indicator it has advanced odor sensor with automatic device control (Auto Speed).
- With advanced ultra-silent motors, this unit is as quiet as it can get at sub 45 decibel noise levels. You won't hear it, it's that quiet!
- All our products are CE Certified.
- Atlanta Healthcare Air Purifier comes with 1-Year Warranty (excluding consumables).
Mi Air Purifier 2S comes with an ultra-clear OLED display and can be controlled remotely via app – quiet and energy efficient. Display the newly added OLED display allows you to check PM2.5 levels in the room and keeps track of how clean your air is. It also shows the temperature and humidity levels.
Now breathe clean, odor-free and allergen-free air with the new Mi Air Purifier 2S. The new air purifier comes with advanced OLED display, Laser Particle Sensor and a high 310m³ PM/hr CADR which effectively cleans a room in 10 min. Use the Mi Home App to remotely control your purifier from anywhere, set auto on and know the air quality and filter status from the app.
Why we recommend it
- Automatic Brightness Adjustment- the Mi Air Purifier 2S display automatically adjusts its brightness according to ambient light, so that your sleep is not disturbed.
- High-Precision Laser Sensor- The highly accurate Particulate Matter (PM) sensor detects particles as small as 0.3μm and instantly displays it on the OLED screen.
- Our innovative air pressurization design allows the Mi Air Purifier 2S to provide fast and powerful air purification without taking up too much space. With a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 310m³/h, it can effectively clean air in a space of up to 37m². You can clean a room 21m², 2.4m high in 10 min.
- The middle layer uses H11-grade filtration technology from TORAY, Japan. This layer removes micron-sized particles and catches harmful bacteria.
- The inner layer, made of high quality activated carbon, effectively removes formaldehyde, other harmful substances and odours.
- The classic tower-structure, proven effective by two generations of air purifiers, ensures maximum efficiency while keeping a compact design. 943 intake holes help in increasing the air intake space and forming a 360° cyclical air filtration pathway.
- The Mi Air Purifier 2S is meticulously designed to reduce noise while it cleans your air. In sleep mode, the sound produced is almost imperceptible.
Vitashield IPS with its aerodynamic design and NanoProtect Pro Filter have a boosted clean air delivery rate up to 270 m3 per hour. It can effectively remove ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02um. Also, it filters out harmful gases such as formaldehyde and TVOC. Indoor PM2.5 levels can increase far above local guidelines because of outdoor pollution or daily activities like cooking, cleaning etc. The smart air sensor can detect PM2.5 levels and boost the air purifier’s speed to deal with the pollution. Night sensing mode is developed especially for your bedroom.
The air purifier rapidly prepares your bedroom air for sleep and constantly monitors your bedroom air quality, delivering clean air while you sleep. The dimmed and/or switched off lights and the low sound help you and your family sleep better. The healthy air protects alert lets you know promptly when it is time to replace the filter. If the filter is not replaced promptly, the appliance stops functioning – to avoid ineffective purification. So you are assured of healthier air always. The color ring on dashboard provides a clear view on air quality by 4-step color, ranging from blue (good allergen & particle level) to red (bad allergen & particle level). The extra thick NanoProtect HEPA is designed for superior purification efficiency and lifetime against airborne particles.
Why we recommend it
- With professional-grade sensing performance, the Philips Air Purifier Series 1000 automatically monitors and purifies the air. It’s ideal for bedrooms, with quiet NightSense auto-mode.
- Night sensing mode is a new technology especially designed for your bedroom. Be reassured of constant air quality monitoring and clean air delivery while you sleep. It is quiet as whisper to help you and your family sleep better.
- Vitashield IPS with its aerodynamic design and NanoProtect Pro Filter has a boosted clean air delivery rate up to 270 m3/hr. It can effectively remove ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02um. Also it filters out harmful gases such as formaldehyde and TVOC.
- The extra thick NanoProtect HEPA is designed for superior purification efficiency and lifetime against airborne particles.
- Indoor PM2.5 levels can increase far above local guidelines because of outdoor pollution or daily activities like cooking, cleaning etc. The smart air sensor can detect PM2.5 levels and boost the air purifier’s speed to deal with the pollution.
- Night sensing mode is developed especially for your bedroom; The air purifier rapidly prepares your bedroom air for sleep and constantly monitors your bedroom air quality, delivering clean air while you sleep. The dimmed and/or switched off lights and the low sound help you and your family sleep better.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of home appliances like Air Purifiers you buy because of the money. The appreciated Air Purifiers is effortlessly obtainable on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you Mi Air Purifier 2S (White) is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also tough and has a well-engineered design that will help you offer great ironing solutions for years to come.