If you’re living in a fast paced city life and cooking seems like a task, then you’re in for a treat. In this post, we’re reviewing the top 10 microwave oven to help you fasten the cooking time. Microwave oven is a kitchen appliance that simply heats and cooks the food into the electromagnetic spectrum. It’s a great for people where time is a constraint and you can’t compromise on the taste as well. Nowadays, a kitchen without a microwave is incomplete. It gets real handy when having appliances like microwave in your kitchen. Imagine delicious kebabs, tandoori chicken, cakes, and bread, everything at the comfort of your home. I know there is nothing like it! Don’t forget to check our listed options down below.
Today, on the internet, there are a lot of food-oriented blogs and vlogs, which have certainly put in a lot of effort so as to make people prepare awesome and delightful food at home. Owing to the emergence of such blogs, people have certainly started becoming DIYs be it baking, preparing snacks, and other types of cuisines at home. So as to prepare different sorts of foodstuff and snacks at home, the people have also started buying kitchen appliances that they previously did not have on their countertop. For all those people who have a sweet tooth or in other words love consuming cakes, pastries, pancakes, etc., we have today enlisted the Best Microwave Ovens to give a new edge to your baking providing you with the functions that you need. All the microwave ovens that we have reviewed down here provide you with the features such as multiple power levels, multiple temperature levels, express cooking, auto-defrost, and trusted warranty.
If you’re a food lover then you how important Microwave ovens are for today’s modern kitchen. If you stare through menu card of restaurants and wish to binge them all in the comfort of your home then look no further than this post as we’ve selected top 10 convection Microwave ovens for you.
Best Microwave Ovens Online
With 24 auto cook menus, the likelihoods are unending in terms of culinary testing. Unique features such as keeping food warm for up to 1 hour in a microwave oven. You can do a lot with this stylish convection microwave oven including grill, microwave, and it also comes with a child safety lock. The body is made from stainless steel cavity and comes with a LED display with clock and 10 power levels along with temperature controls.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Cooking- It provides multi-stage cooking.
- Auto-Set Cook- Auto-set to cook in different styles, Stores 3 types of cooking cycles in its memory.
- Combination Cooking Power Grill and Combi Tech- Blends the magic of the microwave and grill modes to cook and brown delicious meals.
- Auto Cook Settings- Helps change your auto cook settings without having to cancel them. 24 standard menus.
- Childlock- Essential if you have kids! This safety lock prevents microwave accidents when you’ve got children around.
- Weight + Speed Defrost- Enter the weight of the food item you wish to defrost and you’re good to go! Save time too!
- Auto Reheat- Reheats your food with auto programmed time and power levels.
In today’s busy lifestyle, microwave ovens have a big role to play. This essential cooking appliance not only helps with heating up food but can also cook delicious meals. Certain microwaves also come with convection and grill settings to expand one’s microwave cooking experience.
From solo to convection with different capacities, Bajaj has a wide range of microwave ovens to cater to all needs. Different microwaves come with different options like smart (30 / 60 minute) timers; multi-stage cooking and safety lock features to provide functionality with safety. Choose your Bajaj Microwave Oven today to change the way you cook forever!
Our modern and sleek Bajaj 1701 MT DLX microwave oven comes with a storage capacity of 17 litres is compact to fit anywhere in your kitchen.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Presence of mechanical control knobs empower you to dynamically maintain the temperature and heating level according to the type of food item being cooked, in quick time.
- With a 30-minute timer, this solo microwave oven from Bajaj enables you to control your cooking requirements. The built-in alarm sends you a notification alert once the cooking process is complete.
- The Bajaj 1701 MT DLX microwave oven comes equipped with 5 power levels.
- Are you habituated to storing frozen foods at home? Our solo microwave oven will be a welcome addition to your kitchen, enabling you to defrost the frozen food items quickly and treat yourself to sufficiently warm food.
With a 30L convection microwave oven, you can easily prepare meals for your family all in one go. Whether you decide to bake, grill, cook, reheat or defrost, this microwave oven from BPL can do it all. Welcome to the world of quick and contemporary cooking.
Why we recommend it
- Stainless Steel Cavity- A good conductor of heat, the stainless steel cavity allows for the even circulation of heat, cooking your food uniformly. Scratch-free and stain-resistant, it makes BPL’s microwave ovens last longer.
- Auto-cook Options- Create from a wide range of recipes all at the touch of a button. Select from a range of auto-cook options, which intelligently calibrate time and heat according to your various cooking needs.
- Smart Power Selection- Ensure your food won’t overcook! With the smart power selection feature you can select from different power levels that are optimal for various cooking functions. Conserve energy by customizing your power usage.
- Designed in India- Featuring state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge designs, ideated and designed in India, our products deliver seamless performance.
Godrej has an array of models available in the Convection Microwave Ovens equipped with superior features and usability. These include Multicuisine, Instacook and Multistage variations. The Multicuisine Convection Microwave Oven assists in making 125 cuisines from 8 countries, mainly 90 Indian dishes. With the Instacook Microwave option, you have access to plenty of recipes at the tip of your fingers. Just get, set the needed ingredients and cook! Set a lavish dinner in minutes. The Multistage Godrej Convection Microwave Oven allows you to get into some multitasking. You can cook, defrost, bake, roast etc in one cooking sequence.
Why Do We Recommend This:
Get 141 preset recipes at your fingertips- One touch cooking solution for 141 varied recipes hence simplifying the use of the microwave oven? With instacook, you can now prepare 141 recipes from all across the country without even opening a recipe book.
- Jet Defrost- Defrost food based on time.
- Save time by using microwave power to defrost frozen food by just setting the time.
- 10 Power Levels- Allows you to cook food at different power levels for various types of food.
- Benefits: Flexibility to decide the microwave power level, based on whether you would like to defrost, melt, cook or warm.
- Multi Stage Cooking- Set upto 3 stages of cooking at a single go.
- You can set the microwave oven to start cooking and continue with your other chores without having to monitor the progress of the cooking as the microwave will automatically move to the next stage when the previous one is completed.
- Quick Start/Express Cooking- Start the microwave oven cooking without setting the power and time.
- Child Lock- Locks the microwave oven control panel keys.
|Model||GMX 20CA5 MLZ|
This Solo model, from Morphy Richards, comes with 25 L capacity, powder coated cavity, timer, overheat and sensory protection. No wonder you pick any product from Morphy Richards you won’t regret buying as they provide value through their class product and services. The microwave oven comes with a defrost function, 5 power levels, mirror glass, and is powered by 1270 W. The brand offers free installation. The oven comes with a unique defrost function. The brand provides free demo of the microwave oven and no installation is required.
- 25L Capacity: Suitable for families with 3 to 4 members Convection: Can be used for baking along with grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking does not provides starter kit with this product Warranty: 2 years comprehensive warranty on product Control Type: Touch Key Pad (Membrane) is sensitive to touch and easy to clean
- Input Microwave 1400 watts, Grill 1000 watts, Convection 2200 watts
- Warranty card and user manual Stainless steel cavity 11 power levels Multistage cooking for upto 3 levels Warranty: 2 years on product Power
Our next pick is from Electrolux which operates with a smart wave technology that makes sure microwave circulation inside cavity, overcooked edges giving from uniform cooking, and removes cold spots. This oven comes with a child safety lock and mechanical operations. It comes with a 3 years of warranty and the package includes oven, small kit and grill stand. It helps in washing the inaccessible stain inside cavity and ensures that even the slightest of tinges get wiped off.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- 20L Capacity: Suitable for bachelors & small families
- Grill: Can be used for grilling along with reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty: 1 year comprehensive warranty on Product & 3 years on Magnetron
- Brand does NOT provide starter kit with this product
- Control: Jog Dials that is easy to use with a long life
- Child Lock: Ensures complete safety especially for homes with small children
- Special features: Gives traditional tandoor effect with efficient and crispy grilling
With 38 auto-cook menu out of which 26 are Indian menu you’re truly in for a treat. Our next favorite convection microwave oven is from Panasonic NN-GT221WF. This model comes in white color and has the 20L capacity. It comes with a concealed quartz grill, robo grill and a stainless steel grill rack which ensures faster and uniform browning of food.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- 101 auto menu
- Dual heating
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 4 years on magnetron
- Power: 1400 Watts
Samsung India ranked number one in the Mobile Handsets/Tablets and Consumer Durables categories in the ‘Most Trusted Brands 2016’ annual survey, conducted by The Economic Times – Brand Equity and research firm Nielsen.
Tandoor Technology- Tandoor technology replicates tandoor-like conditions with a temperature of up to 200 degrees celsius in the oven that make it possible to make perfect & crispy roti or naan with just a single touch. Now, enjoy the sumptuous taste of tandoori rotis in the comfort of your home!
Curd Any Time- Enjoy homemade dough or curd anytime of the day with the fermentation function, which utilizes advanced fermentation technology to set just the right temperature, providing your family with even more options for deliciously fresh meals.
Enjoy Local Tastes- Choose from a wide variety of pre-programmed local recipes on the Samsung pure 2 and enjoy familiar flavors with the simple touch of a button.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Defrost (Auto/Power/Sensor): Power
- Auto programs, turntable on or off and child lock
- Sound on or off
- Cavity Material: Ceramic enamel
- Convection Heater: Quartz
LG needs no introduction in the world of kitchen appliances. This brand is known for the services provided and the quality assurance. With 175 auto-cook menu cooking delicious dishes are endless. It is diet fry, motorized rotisserie, and pasteurizes milk. The product includes microwave oven, Owner’s manual, Cook book, Shelf, Milk container, Rotisserie bar and handle, Glass tray and tawa.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Ghee- With the latest range of LG microwave ovens, making hygienic ghee with absolutely no smell is a matter of just 12 minutes*. *Time may vary from model to model.
- Paneer/Curd- With LG all in one microwave oven, now you can prepare delicious paneer and curd at home.
- Autocook Menu- Auto cook menu comes with preset menu. Just select the dish you want to cook, press ‘start’ and get something new. *Number of menu will vary model to model.
- Stainless Steel Cavity- Stainless steel cavity enables better reflection and the uniform heating ensures a better and even cooking.
- Quartz Heater- The concealed heater eliminates the risk of any form of hand injury. Faster but also safer to use, it gives you an advantage of making large portions in one go.
- Keep Warm- Keeps food at just the right temperature for up to 90 minutes.
- Microwave Oven Recipe Book- Learn to cook exotic, delicious yet simple to make recipes across India.
Whirlpool Magicook microwave oven gives you the flexibility to cook at different power settings and stages of the cooking cycle. Now you do not have to go through the hassle of monitoring the power levels at different time intervals.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- 1 year comprehensive warranty on Product & 2 years on Magnetron
- Smarter Than Air Fryers
- Zero Oil Cooking- Enjoy tasty and healthy food without a drop of oil
- 130 Indian Auto-Cook Menu’s
- Calorie-Meter Function :Tells you the amount of calories you are consuming
- Accessories: Rotisserie for Tandoor Cooking, Baking Plate, Grill Rack
- 2 Minute Recipes
- Magic Menus :Pre-programmed menus for instant meals at the touch of a button
Among all the household appliances you must have oven at home, which is capable of allowing us to prepare rich and hot tasty food, which we do not normally know in depth. There is a wide variety of ovens and technology has evolved so much that there are very different features and functions, so in addition to looking for good deals, you should look very well at these four aspects that we are going to mention that are vital to choose correct a good oven.
At least your oven should include the following functions:
- Temperature control, regardless of whether it is by electronic or rotary control but giving importance to the temperature range between 60 and 300 degrees Celsius.
- Heat up and down
- Grill, as it is ideal for grating fast preheating food, especially if you want to save time
As an extra we recommend that you also include the hydrolytic function as it is responsible for heating the oven at high temperatures to convert the remains of the food into ash, and therefore facilitate its cleaning later.
Especially if small children or elderly people live at home we recommend that you give great importance to the security systems offered by the device. It is essential that it includes at least one security function. Find an oven with a cold door with four panes inside and outside the oven, which will allow the door to remain at normal temperature and open and close it without any danger of damage or burns due to the high temperature. If what you are looking for is an oven that fulfils its purpose well and does not give you problems, opt for a microwave with the latest generation grill and continue using your electric oven.
This aspect will undoubtedly vary from the type of oven. You should know that it is very important that you look at the energy labelling of the product. If you want to save the recommended thing is that you opt for a gas oven, as it is much more efficient.
Height and design
We have already mentioned that it is important that the oven has several heights to place the trays but this will clearly depend on the size that the appliance has. When choosing the oven it is very important that you take into account the space you have at home, so you can choose from the smallest of about 45 cm in height to the most spectacular of 90 cm, although the most normal are those of 60 cm. Aesthetics and design is the other factor to consider when choosing your oven so it is important that it suits your kitchen. The most normal thing is a white or black oven.
Myths about Microwave oven
Myth 1: Most of people think that when they are going to food in oven then nutritious of food get lost.
Myth 2: it is common thought in mind of people that Microwaves cook food is not safe for health
Actual facts about Microwave over
Fact 1: Cook in the Microwaves is completely safe
Fact 2: But be aware that don’t cook the food in plastic container in oven as it is harmful
In general these are the 4 pillars that you have to take into account when choosing the best appliance in this range of products. However, you can also look at other features such as the possibility of having programmed recipes or that it is a steam oven for healthy cooking, among other extra features.
Microwave Oven Buying Guide
With growing demands of food lovers ovens are in demand with multiple features. Since market is stuffed with so many products choosing the one for your home or kitchen could be taxing. Since there is so much of information out there making sure which microwave delivers more on performance is overwhelming.
The consumer has to keep few points in mind before finally choosing a microwave to buy.
In the market there are two types of microwaves that are available convection microwave and conventional microwave oven which can be used to heat and cook food while the other type is used to bake, grill and roast along with cook and heating food.
- Size and power
The size and power depends on the number of members in the family. Typically, speaking if meal is to be prepared for the entire family then a mid-sized microwave would suffice. Likewise, for a bigger family a large size microwave is required the bigger the size more power consumption and quicker will be the food cooked.
The presence of a self-rotating glass plate is a must-have while you shop for the microwave as without this feature you might end up switching off the microwave repeatedly.
This unique safety feature makes sure to stop the microwave to work when someone opens the door. It works so fast that it is hardly felt. This feature is a must as some ovens have two to three interlocks present.
- Pre-programmed menu
Auto-cook menu or pre-programed menu is one of the same things. This feature ensures hassle-free cooking and enables food to be cooked without any instructions or time settings. This is one of the best features to look for when buying the microwave for your home.
- Child lockout
Safety is the first and the foremost concern especially when kids tag along. The presence of this
Child door feature is quite important since the vessel becomes very hot and can be harmful for anyone who comes in contact.
Top 10 Microwave Ovens To Buy Online In India
Are you in the market like many others looking for a new microwave? Don’t be stunned by the choices. Get your desires right, and we have the impeccable microwave oven for you. We understand that microwave oven has taken oven as a must-have accessory in the kitchen. It offers a fast and consistent way to heat up the food, pops the corns, bakes cakes and cooks complete dishes. Microwaves are ways to reduce your time and effort in the kitchen.
- 1 Best Microwave Ovens Online
- 2 IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (20SC2, Metallic Silver)
- 4 Check Price On Amazon
- 5 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 6 Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (1701 MT, White)
- 7 Check Price On Amazon
- 8 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 9 BPL 30 L Convection Microwave Oven (BPLMW30CIG, Silver)
- 10 Check Price On Amazon
- 11 Why we recommend it
- 12 Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 13 Check Price On Amazon
- 14 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 15 Morphy Richards 25 L Convection Microwave Oven (25 CG with 200 ACM, Silver)
- 16 Check Price On Amazon
- 17 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 18 Electrolux 20 L Grill Microwave Oven (G20M.BB-CG, Black)
- 19 Check Price On Amazon
- 20 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 21 Panasonic 27 L Convection Microwave Oven (NN-CT645BFDG, Black)
- 23 Check Price On Amazon
- 24 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 25 Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (MC28H5145VK/TL, Black)
- 26 Check Price On Amazon
- 27 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 28 LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (MC2886BRUM, Black)
- 29 Check Price On Amazon
- 30 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 31 Whirlpool 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (Magicook Flora, Black)
- 32 Check Price On Amazon
- 33 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 34 Functions
- 35 Security
- 36 Electric consumption
- 37 Height and design
- 38 Myths about Microwave oven
- 39 Actual facts about Microwave over
- 40 Final Thoughts
- 41 Microwave Oven Buying Guide
- 42 Top 10 Microwave Ovens To Buy Online In India