With an ever-increasing surge in the cost of electricity and other conventional methods of water heating, the value of gas geysers has mounted in the last couple of years. Using gas geyser is one of the most efficient ways to heat water than the traditional electric water heaters. And, at the same time, a great way to save a huge cost of utility bill each month. Don’t forget to check out our top 10 list of Gas Geysers and save yourself from the surging electricity bills.
Generally, gas geysers are the water heaters that use the heat as a burning fuel for the purpose of heating up the water for day-to-day uses. This way it produces a continuous flow of hot water and with efficiency. In simple terms, they’re great on providing efficiency. These geysers come with a super faster recovery rate and thus become a convenient option for large families. These heaters are simple to use and easy to install and provide significant savings over time.
Best Gas Geyser In India – Reviews
Bajaj is one of the best brands available in the market. The brand is known for its quality and value the product gives to its users. This geyser from Bajaj comes with auto ignition with a burner setting. The brand works on the safety measures and provides child lock facility with heat exchanger made from copper. This product offers 6L capacity which is fairly decent if you care it among the other brands available in the market. The water heater from Bajaj comes with oxygen depletion sensor and comes with 2 years warranty period which is a good time limit for any product. And, the warranty card comes with water heater and warranty card as well.
|Model||Majesty Duetto LPG 6-Litre|
Our second best gas geyser is from V-Guard Industries, there is no wonder why it is on our list as it comes with unique features. The product comes with SS Burners, offers 6L capacity, and Copper heat exchanger. It also comes with automated ignition system and ultra-low pressure application. The package contains main unit, user manual and warranty card.
This gas water heater from Orient is one of the best quality gas geysers available in the market. It offers instant continuous running hot water suitable for long showers. The product comes with 2 years of warranty and is safe for high rise building only for LPG. The product is affordable, offers quality and is a total value for money.
|Model||Orient Gas Water Heater|
This fantastic gas water heater from Racold is our next product in the list. The product is effective, durable, and cost-effective and offers value to users. This is why this gas water heater got 3.2 ratings from the users.
|Capacity||Stars Rating 3.2|
This cost effective gas instant water heater is our next pick from Crompton Solarium. The product comes with Steel tank water heater and offers 3L capacity. It is powered by 300 W and comes with 2 years warranty. You can reach the brand’s customer care at 18004190505 (Toll Free).
This gas water heater from Hindware is our next best pick as it offers superior safety with low working pressure and Hi-tech design. This gas water heater comes with climate based optimization and hassle-free ignition. The heater comes with 6L capacity.
|Model||Atlantic 6 Ltr. Ignacio 6L Analog Gas LPG & PNG|
This fabulous gas water heater from Signoracare is fully automatic with battery operated ignition and comes with 20 minutes in-built timer with child lock flameout protection device. It works super-fast and heats up water as fast in 4 seconds. It comes with water volume regulator and winter summer knob.
|Stars Rating 3.4|
Bajaj is one brand that is known for its quality products and this is the reason that we have two products from Bajaj in our list. This water heater comes with high impact resistant engineered plastic body, comes with multiple safety system, long life heating element and with neon indicators for power on and heating function. The heater is powered by 300 W and offers dedicated customer service as well.
|Model||Flora 3-Litre 3kW|
This gas heater from Singer has 6L capacity, comes with auto ignition, gas flow cut timer and various other features like flame failure, accidental flame out safety, over heat protection. The product is made from stainless steel burner for durability.
This effective water heater from Lazer is one of the best water heaters as it comes with dry burning protection, flame out protection, with a 6L capacity and 1year warranty period with a warranty card. The product comes with heat exchanger made from Copper.
|Model||Oxy LPG Gas 6-Litre|
What are the Different Kinds of Water Heaters available on the Market?
On the basis of heating methodology and storage capabilities, the water heaters have been categorized into 4 different types:
Different from the electric geysers, the storage geysers comprise of an inbuilt insulated water storage tank. These storage tanks offer distinct capacities starting the 6L mark and beyond. These are the utmost general kind of geysers comprising a tank of hot water all set to utilize up until the water gets stored. The geysers with bigger storage tanks take up additional space, therefore, aren’t appropriate for the minor bathrooms. This type of geyser comprises an insulated storage tank that is equipped with a pressure valve. This valve assists in diminishing the pressure and temperature whilst it attains the higher temperatures.
This kind of geyser is capable of heating up the water instantaneously and is intended for direct usage. They are pretty squeezed in design, hence take up lesser space. The electric geysers are moreover called the instant or tankless water heaters. The geyser begins whilst the sensor within its heater pipes detects the flow of water. It is then going to fire up the heating component thereby making the water hot. One significant benefit of electric geysers is that they never short of hot water.
The solar water heaters or geysers function by grasping heat out of the roof-installed solar panels. Solar energy gets transformed into heat owing to the solar thermal amasser, which is thereby transmitted to the water storage tank. The heating procedure gets started after that. Solar geysers might help you save money at the time of the summer season but grieve during the rainy and cloudy days. There are numerous solar geysers that function using gas or electricity as a backup whilst it is required. A similar drawback of using solar geysers is that they are suitable if you possess an individual house with the exposed surrounding or flats having an open terrace or balcony.
Gas geysers are run using propane and LPG gas and are pretty energy-effectual. It is significant to get the gas geyser installed alongside the LPG cylinder and deliver source by means of the gas pipelines. This is surely the reason why the gas geysers are appropriate to use in households or commercial setups. They assist in getting the water heat quickly when compared to the electric geysers. A gas geyser’s installation might be a touch complex as it necessitates a bigger space and other sides like an individual gas supply.
Gas Geyser – Precautions
- Satisfactory air circulation is ideal for any gas geyser’s installation or set-up. One should never get a gas geyser installed in a restrained area like a bathroom.
- The gas geysers must never be kept near any corrosives, explosive, or inflammable items or things, and also those electric wirings.
- You should always verify if the connecting pipes are leak-proof and clean
- Ensure that you don’t leave your gas geyser turned on for a really long time duration
- The gas geyser must be positioned at a height from where we can easily see the pilot flame
What are the Aspects to Consider before Selecting a Gas Geyser?
Capacity & Size
Select a gas geyser that offers a size that might effortlessly fit in the space in which you would desire installing it. Further, the capacity is moreover significant to check prior to purchasing a gas geyser. For the households that have only 2-3 people, a gas geyser with a small capacity is preferably appropriate but to conform to the hot water requirements for above 4-member households, you require installing the gas geyser with a bigger capacity.
Prior to making the final decision, it is really important to go through the safety features of the gas geyser you aim to purchase. As the gas geysers might be unsafe and risky to utilize in comparison to the electric geysers, it should outshine every single safety standard.
Go for the branded units or gas geysers only, which are going to deliver the genuine safety certification in addition to the performance values. The models that are cheap might be pretty risky to use.
Ensure that you possess an appropriately aerated area for its fitting since the gas geysers might not be that safe if installed inside your bathroom. In case you do not have an open is to get the gas geysers installed, you should opt to go for the electric geysers as an alternative.
Best Gas Geyer to Buy Online
Since the market is flooded with staggering amount of options to go with. We have made this quite simple for you with this post and still if you’re confused then go with our recommendation.
The LAZER Oxy LPG Gas 6-Litre Water Heater is the bestselling, top rated and the most effective hot water geysers that are available in the market. So, if you’re looking for a product that offers quality, total value for money and full on value then without a shadow of doubt go for this one.
How do Gas Geysers work?
Let’s get to know how gas geysers actually work for you. It’s always a good idea to know your product better. Usually, gas geysers are activated when cold water is running through the unit. It all means the working activates the moment you switch on tap. It will mechanically switch off again when closing the tap. It means you can provide hot water on only when it’s required. And, thus there is no wastage of fuel at all. And, now that is all after the effects of the whole unit.
Generally, the technology behind a gas geyser is very simple. To begin with, the firstly the water moves through a pipeline which passes through a separate heat exchanger which comes with a water pipe covered with fins. And the gas burner is placed below the burner. Then the same is being ignited using the electric impulse formed using the inbuilt batteries.
Afterward, flames then heat up the flippers which in turn heat the water. And, then the hot water is attained from the hot water outlet.
Benefits of Gas Geysers
- You have the control system of the level and rate of heating the water
- Heating is stable, thus supporting power protection. You will preserve a large amount of heat energy if you use the hot water promptly.
- It’s appropriate for a large family
- It is very simple and easy to overhaul gas geyser
- You do not require electricity to run gas geyser
- You can run gas geyser on both pipeline natural gas and domestic LPG cylinders
Comparison Electric Geyser vs Gas Geyser
- When it comes to the cost, electric geysers are a little expensive as compared to the gas geyser.
- The cost of the heating electric geyser is around 1 Liter costs up to 80 paise. While the same in gas geyser will cost you around 40 paise with a subsidy.
- Electric geyser takes a little more time to heat the water while gas geysers are three times faster than a traditional electrical geyser.
- Electric geysers are safer than gas geysers.
- Electric geysers are mall mounting and space is enough for it while gas geysers require an additional place to keep the LPG cylinder and proper ventilation.
- The lifespan of a traditional geyser is around 5 to 7 years while gas heating burner tends to damage habitually.
- Electric geysers are available as instant geysers and can be stored as geysers. While gas geysers are available as only instant geysers.
- The installation of the electric geyser is quite simple while gas geyser is quite difficult to get connected as you need an extra LPG and you must need an outlet for the same.
- The technology used in the electric geyser is through electricity while in the gas geyser it’s through gas burning.
- The warranty period is of at least two years on electric geyser while gas geyser can last for up to 1 to 2 years.
- 1 Best Gas Geyser In India – Reviews
- 2 Bajaj Majesty Duetto LPG 6-Litre Water Heater (White)
- 3 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 4 Product Information
- 5 V-Guard Industries Ltd 6 ltrs Safefloplus Gas Geyser, White
- 6 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 7 Product Information
- 9 Orient Gas Water Heater
- 10 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 11 Product Information
- 12 Racold LPG Gas Water Heater Geyser
- 13 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 14 Product Information
- 15 Crompton Solarium DLX IWH03PC1 3-Litre Instant Water Heater
- 16 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 17 Product Information
- 18 Hindware Atlantic 6 Ltr. Ignacio 6L Analog Gas LPG & PNG Geyser Water Heater
- 19 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 20 Product Information
- 21 Signoracare SCGWH-1007 Gas Water Heater (White)
- 22 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 23 Product Information
- 24 Bajaj Flora 3-Litre 3kW Instant Water Heater
- 25 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 26 Product Information
- 27 Singer Aqua Jwala Gas water Heater
- 28 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 29 Product Information
- 30 LAZER Oxy LPG Gas 6-Litre Water Heater
- 31 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 32 Product Information
- 33 What are the Different Kinds of Water Heaters available on the Market?
- 34 Storage Geysers
- 35 Electric Geysers
- 36 Solar Geysers
- 37 Gas Geysers
- 38 Gas Geyser – Precautions
- 39 What are the Aspects to Consider before Selecting a Gas Geyser?
- 40 Capacity & Size
- 41 Safety Features
- 42 Brand
- 43 Installation Space
- 44 Best Gas Geyer to Buy Online
- 45 Bajaj Majesty Duetto
- 46 V-Guard Safefloplus
- 47 Orient Gas Water Heater
- 48 Racold LPG Gas
- 49 Crompton Solarium DLX IWH03PC1
- 50 Hindware Atlantic
- 51 Signoracare SCGWH-1007
- 52 Bajaj Flora 3-Litre 3kW Instant
- 53 Singer Aqua Jwala Gas
- 54 LAZER Oxy
- 55 Personal Recommendation
- 56 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 57 How do Gas Geysers work?
- 58 Benefits of Gas Geysers
- 59 Comparison Electric Geyser vs Gas Geyser