Investing in a good roti maker can be a bliss if making a round chapati is taxing for you. Once you start working on it you not only save time but make the most delicious roti ever. The Best Chapati Makers will come really handy if you stay away from home like hostels and misses home-cooked rotis. No matter how fancy a person goes into cooking, being a loyal Indian food lover we all come back to roti, and unless you practice making roti having the most round one could be taxing. These Best Roti Makers in India are very affordable in cost and are ideal for use at home as you can make few rotis at one go.
Roti is a healthy food in homes of India. But the task of doing it perfectly is quite difficult for the newbies. To keep the flavor of their roti, makers have designed several types of roti maker to fulfill their purpose properly. With the help of Roti maker, you can make soft rotis very easily in small interval of time. With his invention, the procedure of cooking food is simplified over the imagination.
Therefore, a chapati maker can make delicious rotis easily without messing up the kitchen. Many of the leading brands of roti makers are available in online stores. Due to many products, it is very difficult to buy one. So, here we have a guide to choosing the best roti maker in India.
Editor's Picks: Top 5 Roti Makers In IndiaTable could not be displayed.
Roti Makers – Basics
The Roti makers are also named as Chapati Maker. Before buying it, you should know some key things that are useful to make a purchase.
Are Roti Makers good?
The Roti maker can simply convert dough balls into flat rotis. You just have to put the dough ball in it and press its handle. After applying pressure, you will find roti in round shape. It’s simple mechanism makes it a great machine.
Use Of Chapati Maker
Today, roti makers are able to make rotis and parathas. In addition, you are able to make rotis in it without power supply. Generally, 1 mm thick rotis can be made.
Reputable Brand Of Roti Maker
For a good assistance and customer service, you should choose the popular brand roti maker. As there are many well-known brands in the market, you can choose one of them easily.
Size Of Tawa / Iron
The Tawa must be made of forged aluminum, which is basically known for its balanced heat distribution. It must be non-stick to avoid the use of oil. Various sizes are available in tawa; however, size 8 “-10” should be chosen for the best rotis.
On / Off Indicator Light
Although many brands do not offer this service, you should always check this function first. To avoid accidents, indicator light on / off is needed.
Shockproof Body With Handle Without Heating
This is an essential function that you should check. The shockproof body helps protect a person from electrical leakage. The handle that is not heated does not heat up during work due to its cool characteristic.
Your cooking surface should be able to reach 425 degrees Fahrenheit to obtain the best result. The use of energy is based on factors such as the size of tawa and the material used to launch it. More or less, for a 10-inch tawa, 750 watts and almost 250 watts are required for the cover.
The Best Roti Makers In India You Can Buy Today
1. Prestige PRM 3.0 Roti Maker (Black)
Looks good and fun to cook fluffy and round rotis every time getting the all new prestige roti maker for your kitchen is the best decision you'll ever make. With the non-stick base, you'll be making perfect, fluffy and round roti, every single time. It is so easy to use, you'll never go back to the old way. It comes along with a demo cd for guided usage of the product.
The Prestige PRM 3.0 is the Best Roti Maker on the Indian market as it caters to the various needs of home makers in the country. It has varied product portfolio ranging from pressure cookers, non-stick cookware, gas stoves, induction cook tops, mixer grinders to varied other electrical appliances and kitchen tools. The company has been at the forefront of innovation and has been the fastest growing company in the kitchen appliance space.
Getting the all new Prestige Roti Maker for your kitchen is the decision you'll ever make. With us non-stick base, you'll be making perfect, fluffy and round rotis, every single time. It is so easy to use, you'll never go back to the old way.
Why we recommend it
- The dough never sticks to the base of the Roti Maker, making the whole process of preparing rotis, easy and hassle-free.
- The red light indicates that the Chapati Maker is switched on. The green light indicates that the base is steel heating, and when it goes off, the appliance is ready to use.
- Designed to stand vertically with a winding power cord, the Roti Maker occupies hardly any storage space in the kitchen.
- The Roti Maker is tough and extremely safe. The body is reinforced with hard plastic which makes the device strong.
- Control the temperature using the knob for making perfect rolls.
2. BAJAJ VACCO 900W “Go-Ezzee” Non-Stick Chapati Maker C-02 (Silver)
The Automatic Electric Roti / Chapati / Khakra Maker by BAJAJ VACCO powered with automatic cut-off feature has been engineered to make sure that the rotis that you eat are light, fluffy, and just like the ones you see in TV commercials, reminding you of your Home made chapattis.
Overall, we feel this is the best chapati maker as it is a modern appliance and a ‘must have’ kitchen tool, and this one is a good pick.
Why we recommend it
- A strong and sturdy ABS plastic cool-touch handle, fitted with steel, has been integrated into its design, in order to make the pressing of the plates – easy. The strenuous and time-consuming process of using a roller pin (belan) to roll the kneaded dough can be accomplished in a simple single press of the handle.
- The Automatic Electric Chapati/Roti/Khakhra Maker by BAJAJ VACCO is also equipped with an heat resistant lifting handle allowing you to easily lift the top plate (tawa), while the roti /chapati is being prepared.
- The plates (tawa) of the Automatic Electric Chapati/Roti/Khakhra Maker by BAJAJ VACCO are coated with supreme quality food grade ‘Teflon Heritage’ coating which ensures easy flow of dough without sticking – while making quick rotis / chapattis.
- An LED indicator has been provided on the BAJAJ VACCO Automatic Electric Chapati/Roti/Khakhra Maker to show whether the machine is connected to power. It glows in a bright red color whenever the power is turned on and goes off, only when the auto cut-off shuts it on reaching the per-determined desired temperature.
- This Automatic Electric Chapati/Roti/Khakhra Maker is meticulously designed and constructed to ensure that there are no leakages of current in any part of this machine. It is ingenuously created keeping the safety of its users in mind. The electric circuit is designed with a view that it does not allow any chances of short circuit or mishaps from occurring.
- A superior quality heavy gauge stainless steel body has been used in making the outer plates of the BAJAJ VACCO Automatic Electric Chapati/Roti/Khakhra Maker. Use of stainless steel lends utmost rust proof durability to the body exterior, thus ensuring that the roti / chapati maker remains your long term companion.
3. Sunflame Roti Maker
Sunflame is one of the largest range high Quality, Popular Brand of Home Electrical Appliances, well known throughout the Lengths and Breaths of the Country for Over 60 Years. Sunflame aims to provide the best quality products that are genuine, long-lasting, and affordable to the common man. Our objective is to provide to our customers a marvelous, magnificent and delightful experience, building exemplary products, thus ensuring complete satisfaction level for our customers.
Why we recommend it
- 230v ac – 900 watts
- Food grade non-stick coated
- Cooking plate, oil free cooking
- Uniform heating, easy to clean
- Equipped with thermostat for safety, warranty: 2 years
4. Baltra BTR-201 900-Watt Magicook Rotimaker
Baltra BTR roti maker is the best electric roti make in India as it is light and easy to handle, and can make many perfectly round and puffed up rotis within minutes. Using this roti / hapatti maker, you are also saved of the hassle of having to roll the rotis / chapattis using the roller pin (belan), as this roti / hapatti maker can do so within seconds.
The roti /hapatti maker can also come in handy during family functions and festivals when you need to cook for a larger gathering. The high-utility ‘pressing handle’ which presses both the plates (tawas) together and the ‘upper lifting handle’ the collar to lift the top plate (tawa) which makes the rotis / chapatis.
Why we recommend it
- Thermostat control
- Stainless steel body
- Dual heating function
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 900 watts, Operating Voltage: 220 volts
5. Saleshop365 Electric Roti/Chappati maker Khakhra maker
Enjoy the easiest way of making Chapati with this electric chapati maker, now available just for you. Make thin and perfect circular chapattis in least efforts with one of the best roti makers on the market!. A small opening in the lid enables you to add extra water or oil without opening the lid. Dough maker makes Chapatti's dough easier than ever before and saves your precious time. It is made up of a food grade durable plastic along with a transparent lid to look into.
Why we recommend it
- Soft And Puffy Roti In Seconds
- Light Indicator
- Non Stick Surface
- Energy Efficient
- Boon To Working Housewives
6. KERWA Electric Roti Maker || Khakhra Maker || Stainless Steel || 1000 Watts
Dough maker makes Chapatti's dough easier than ever before and saves your precious time. It is made up of a food grade durable plastic along with a transparent lid to look into. A small opening in the lid enables you to add extra water or oil without opening the lid. The product is easy to use and can be carried anywhere along with you. Making food is no more a tension now; just get simpler with electric roti maker. This product is provided with a handle that makes it easy to press the plates together and knobs that help you to lift up the top plate.
Why we recommend it
- Dual Heating element
- Easy Large Handle for effortless operation
- Non Stick coated plates
- Indicator light
- Easy to make Chapathi, Thepla, Uttapam etc
7. Prestige Xclusive Stainless Steel PRM 5.0 Roti Maker with Demo CD (Silver)
Enjoy the easiest way of making Chapati with this roti maker, now available just for you. Make thin and perfect circular chapattis in least efforts with this amazing product. The product is easy to use and can be carried anywhere along with you. Making food is no more a tension now; just get simpler with electric roti maker. This product is provided with a handle that makes it easy to press the plates together and knobs that help you to lift up the top plate.
Why we recommend it
- Aluminium base helps to form non-sticky base
- Stainless steel coating
- Sleek design
- Granite non-stick coating
- Energy efficient
8. DIVYA Electric Roti Maker; 1000 Watts; Black
Getting the advanced curved granite finish roti maker is the good decision you will ever make. With granite spatter coated non-stick base and curved edges; you can not only make rotis but omelettes, pancakes, uttapams and more, easily. It's so easy to use; you'll never go back to the old way.
Why we recommend it
- Granite Non-Stick Coating- The granite spatter coated surface offers long lasting non-stick performance and an elegant finish.
- Unique Curved Surface- The concave curved base with elevated edges ensures that the roti stays in the center and makes flipping the rotis/pancakes/omelettes easy and comfortable.
- Durable Stainless Steel Body- The body is reinforced with stainless steel which makes the device strong and shock proof. Thus making roti
- Power Indicators- The appliance comes with power indicators where red light indicates that the roti maker is switched on. The green light indicates that the base is still heating, and when it goes off, the appliance is ready to use. Thus, making it extremely convenient and comfortable to use.
- Multi-Purpose Design- The curved edges combined with the good spatter coated granite non-stick surface gives you the freedom to make rotis, omelettes, pancakes, uttapams and much more, thus making it versatile and convenient to use.
9. Xodi Eagle/National Roti maker Eagle Made Life 4500
The Xodi Eagle/National Roti Maker is the best electric roti maker. It comes with Diameter 8 Inch Non Stick coating plates, specially designed for making smooth & fluffy rotis. Make oil free fresh Rotis within minutes without any hassles. Its a must-have product at every Bachelor's Kitchen. Roti maker makes chapattis easier than ever before Now make Roti in just one step. Making Roti was never so easy.
No Rolling pin , no Tawa, just press and make soft and delicious Rotis in seconds. Forget about the old tradition of making Roti. Best Home Roti Maker presents its new range of Roti maker for you to save your time to make soft Roti with less effort..
Why we recommend it
- Shock Proof, Heavy Duty, Non Stick
- It allows you to make perfectly thin and circular Rotis with minimum effort. Its non-stick surface prevents the dough from sticking to it.
- It has been provided with a handle that makes it easy to press the plates together, and knobs that help you to lift up the top plate. Make Roti, Paranthas, Khakra, Dosa and many more items with this roti maker
10. Sunblaze Electric Roti/Chapati/Khakhra Maker Machine 900 Watt
This Product comes with the Neon Indicators. It has special food grade non-stick coating which will be very long lasting. It also has easy to carry high quality bakelite handle. If you want to experience the manual way of creating rotis with added ease, then Sunblaze will be the best one for you. It is made up of a sturdy material that will make your roti creation enjoyable and hassle-free!
Why we recommend it
- Anti-skid sturdy feed.
- Cotton braided power cord.
- Mains “On” red indicator. Thermostat “Cut Off” green indicator
- Stainless steel covers.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of home appliances like chapati maker you buy because of money. Appreciated roti maker are easily accessible on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you. Below is the Best Roti Maker we have found after going through all the roti makers on the market!
This is our personal recommendation:
The BAJAJ VACCO 900W “Go-Ezzee” Non-Stick Chapati Maker C-02 (Silver) is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also sturdy and has a well-engineered design that will provide the best roti making solutions in your home for years to come. If you are still unsure about which roti maker to go for, we recommend checking our other page out!
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using A Roti Maker
When you are investing in a kitchen appliance, you must know what you are going to get. One would never want to invest their hard-earned money in something which is not-worthy. So, while roti makers are one of the modern inventions, they are becoming famous day by day due to the huge popularity of roti or chapati in India. Unlike European countries, in India, roti or chapati is one of the primary foods that we consume instead of bread. A roti maker has many advantages to offer. However, knowing both sides (advantages and disadvantages) would help you justify your purchase. Therefore, our team has pointed out several benefits and disadvantages that would help you decide whether you should invest in it or not.
Purpose of using any electronic kitchen appliance is to make the job easier. And the purpose is nothing different in this case. A roti maker makes your experience of chapati making super easy and more convenient. Roti makers let you make a total round-shaped roti without any hassle. All you have to do is to prepare the mold, keep it on the tray and press it properly. Roti makers do most of the job itself. Hence, the processing is much faster and more convenient as compared to traditional roti making. It is undoubtedly one of the most vivid advantages of using a roti maker.
If you are someone who makes roti every day for a bunch of family members, then most of your gas is being consumed in roti making. And in such cases, a roti maker can be proven to be the most efficient second option. Roti makers run on electricity. Hence, you would not require a gas oven to prepare your rotis anymore. It saves a lot of gas usage and saves your money.
Perfect For Everyone
If you think that roti making is as easy as eating those, you got to give it a try! We can bet that you will regret your statement and wish to take it back. If not a perfect round roti, making just one roti can be difficult for people who have never tried it before. While traditional Tavas can be really difficult for you, try making it on a roti maker and it would change your experience.
Not Ideal For Commercial Use
If you are planning to use the roti maker for commercial purposes, then these are not the option. There are different types of roti makers that can make thousands of rotis in a day. These roti makers are solely for home purposes and can not be used to satisfy commercial needs.
Low Quality Can Be Dangerous
You should always take care of the quality of the roti maker that you are buying. If you are compromising the quality with the price, then there are chances that you will end up hurting yourself. Cheap quality roti makers do not have much protection and can be a threat to you and your family. Hence, make sure that you buy a quality product.
Tips to Make the Perfect Roti using the Best Electric Roti Maker
Below are steps using which you can easily make the roti with help of roti maker:
- Dough should be softer and stickier than usual: when you are using roti maker make sure that Dough should be softer and stickier than usual. Because if the Dough is softer then roti will be soft compare to roti from tight Dough
- Always prepare fresh dough: Don’t use the Dough which is prepared 10 to 15 hrs before. If you are using chapati maker for roti then always use fresh Dough.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour before making roti: Alsys give rest of 1 hrs to the Dough before making the rotis
- Use a little oil when creating atta balls: If you add some oil in the Dough then your roti will be soft
- Consume the roti as soon as possible don’t use the roti next time when you are making them with the help of roti maker. So use the roti maker to make roti only at the time when you are going to take your food because if we keep roti for some time then they will become hard and difficult to eat.
Just Go Online!
If you plan to buy a Roti Maker, visit the best online stores to see the latest offers. They offer a high discount on this kitchen appliance. From the online store you can get the roti maker at very reasonable rates and at your doorstep.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can chapati makers make roti which puff up?
Yup, there's a technique to it. Roll the roti upside down and don't put too much pressure on the roti lest it should break. Along with that, if you use the best chapati maker, you should be worryless!
2. Is roti made from roti makers tasty?
It can be quite tasty indeed. And what's more, it can be very healthy!
3. How much oil should I use?
That depends on your choice. And that's another great thing about roti makers, that they let you mix up your own ingredients.
A Final Word
Hence chapati maker is great kitchen device which help to save your lot of time and affords. It help to make soft roti in small interval of time.
This is the basic guide to choosing the best roti makers in India. In addition, there are many factors that help you choose the roti maker for your needs.
Last updated on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API