Drinking water straight from the supply tap isn’t safe nowadays since there is a lot of water scarcity. Owing to this, making water available to everybody is a big task on its own, thus at times the water might be a bit contaminated but is ample to make you vulnerable to those water-borne diseases. With this problem or situation, installing a water purifier at home would be a good thought. Therefore, we have listed down the best options available in the market to help you find a model abiding your needs.
Water purifiers incorporate different technologies and each one of those has its own benefits, therefore, choosing one out of those might be tricky for people who aren’t that tech-savvy. Hence, we have come up with a water purifier buyer’s guide to ease up that decision-making process for you. Apart from that, the features such as water modes, automatic cleaning, large capacity, stylish appearance, advanced technology, and fast purifying process, the water purifiers listed down here are going to be the best you can get on both online and offline market.
Best 10 Water Purifier in India – Reviews
The patented Mineral ROTM expertise from Kent offers the users with twin fold purification through RO + UV + UF, which eradicates even the liquefied impurities like the harmful salts and chemicals. The TDS regulator preserves vital and natural minerals in the water, which by this means provides you totally pure, nontoxic & tasty water to drink, which is perfect for drinking. Apart from that, this RO Water Purifier provides easy wall mount installation along with a large 9-liter water holding capacity so that you may store huge amount of pure water at once.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- The most remarkable and versatile water purifier for your home
- Offers a stunning LCD touch screen that displays filter status & water purity
- Provides 9-liters of water tank capacity that ideal for an entire day’s intake
- Comprises of a transparent exterior body that provides a nice look
- The full body coverage and LCD display make it looks classy in the kitchen
Brand Kent Model Superb Colour White Capacity 9 Liters Stars Rating 5
Blue Star is India’s leading company in the product range of commercial refrigerators and air conditioners, which now brings you Stella. Stella is the primary RO+UV water purifier that provides both hot and cold water in the country in the purified form. This has been introduced by Blue Star for your house and is capable of doing above just purifying water. It provides you both hot & cold water with which you may prepare soups, lemonades, and other beverages with just a mere touch of a button.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Provides you with hot, cols, and ambient water as per your need
- Comprises of an 8.2-liters water tank capacity for drinking water all day
- Offers the double layer RO+UV protection for advanced purification
- Comes with a taste enhancer that makes the water taste refreshing
- The touch sensors provided on the panel provide more convenience
Combine style with your modular kitchen as well as pureness into your life by having this Designer RO water purifier from Livpure. Match your furnishings and be healthy through its 5-stage decontamination scheme and a large storage volume of 8 Liters. Apart from the purity, it provides you speed by purifying 15 Liters of water every hour. It further has a convenient shutter tray for filling the water bottles and taste enhancer. Don’t be afraid to choose this unit since it comes from India’s largest company-owned RO service network.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Offers the required modern look and stylish design for the modular kitchen
- Provides you with 2-level purification with both RO and UV technologies
- With the 5-stage advanced purification arrangement safety is guaranteed
- Functions at up to 2000 TDS level that helps you save a lot of water
- Comprises of all the essential filters to make the water clean & purified
Brand Livpure Model Envy Neo Colour Blue Capacity 8 Liters Stars Rating 5
Blue Star brings you the Majesto RO Water Purifier, which makes sure that you get the purest form of water that tastes good with the Aqua Taste Booster technology. This is a water purifier that comes in with a whole range of advanced technologies such as the RO+UV to offer the well-purified water. It further has an 8 Liter water holding capacity, tank-full light indicator, and the options for safe installation anywhere. Apart from that, it has a look and makes that is going to go well with your modular kitchen.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Provides you with an advanced 6-stage purification process for safety
- Comes with copper impregnated activated carbon to remove every impurity
- Comprises of a tank-full indicator that doesn’t allow for any water wastage
- The aqua taste booster provides you the ideal and refreshing taste of water
- Offers sleek and stylish exteriors to match well with any kitchen setting
Brand Blue Star Model MA3BSAM01 Colour Black-Silver Capacity 8 Liters Stars Rating 5
This Water Purifier comprises of a 6-stage water purification scheme that clears the each and every kind of water. This RO purifier comes together with an MF film to makes sure that all the residues and dust elements are removed. The numerous layers of the cleaning process provide pure and tasty drinking water. The HUL Pureit comprises of an exceptional slender body which is stress-free to install. The HUL Pureit Marvella has been made out of robust plastic, thus, the model is going to be long-lasting as well.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- The advanced alert system notifies you 15-days before the germ-kill kit gets over
- Provides you with the advanced 6-stage purification through RO technology
- Offers a TDS removal of up to 1800PPM which helps in saving a lot of water
- Comes with a 4-liters water tank capacity that is ideal for the bachelors
- Protects your water purifier through the advanced voltage fluctuation guard
Brand HUL Model Pureit Marvella Slim RO Colour White Capacity 4 Liters Stars Rating 4
By buying the A.O.Smith X7 RO water purifier you are going to get totally pure RO water through no circumventing of RO membrane that makes sure that you obtain the healthiest form of consumable water. The A.O. Smith X7 comprises of a patented lateral stream RO film having the Silver Charge Membrane Technology which doubles the purification of water. This water sterilizer has been intended and shaped prudently to counterpart your kitchen furnishings.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Offers RO+SCMT (Silver Charged Membrane Technology) ensures healthy water
- Comprises of a 7-stage purification process for advanced cleaning of water
- Comes with the mineralizer technology to give a fresh taste to the water
- Provides you with the 9-liters water storage capacity for one-day consumption
- The water level indicator helps you save water as well as electricity
Brand A.O.Smith Model X7 Colour White-Passion Red Capacity 9 Liters Stars Rating 4.5
Livpure Glitz Plus provides a free of cost preventive conservation service along with a membrane lifespan enhancer. It also comprises of a light indicator to provide purification & tank full indication. Apart from that it also has a taste enhancer and the 6-stage purification system provides completely pure water. The Livpure Glitz only provides the option for wall-mounting and is not a unit to be placed on a tabletop. The price is economical and works pretty well for any kind of household.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Comprises of the Power On, Tank Full, and Purification Process indicators
- Completely removes the bacteria and virus from water for safety
- Fully equipped with the double-layer protection of RO & UV Filtration
- Offers a water tank capacity of 7-liters ample for bachelors & small family
- Provides you with an advanced water purification for pure and healthy water
Brand Livpure Model Glitz Plus Colour White Capacity 7 Liters Stars Rating 4.2
Eureka Forbes has introduced a super fashionable mineral guard water purifier having a triple protection of RO, UV, UF, and TDS controller. The all-new Aquaguard Enhance from Eureka Forbes comes in with 7 liters of water holding capacity and offers a robust 6 stage purification scheme. It comprises of a physical TDS regulator that might effortlessly start cleansing the water from a variety of sources like the municipal pipelines, bore wells, tube wells, and the tankers. It comprises of an exclusively planned ABS assembly that is destined for taking corrosion out of consideration.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Comprises of a water tank capacity of 7-liters sufficient for 1-day consumption
- Made up of food-grade plastic providing you with non-toxic water
- Comes with a carbon black filter for providing you clean water for long
- Offers the automatic shut-down capability that saves water and electricity
- Provides you with tasty water irrespective of the initial source of water
Brand Eureka Forbes Model Aquaguard Enhance Colour White and Navy Blue Capacity 7 Liters Stars Rating 4.2
By means of the RO+UV+UF filtration system, this amazing RO water purifier from Kent eliminates even the impurities that have been dissolved in the water namely salts, chemicals, corrode, and much more. Having this water purifier installed, you are going to obtain the completely safe consumable water that is good in taste since it comes with the TDS regulator which preserves the vital minerals in the water. This Kent Wonder RO water purifier comprises an activated carbon, residue, UF, and post carbon filters that make sure that you get the pure drinking water.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Offers the patented double purification with RO+UV methodologies
- Provides a completely automatic operation for purifying water
- Comes with a 7-liters water tank capacity that is ideal for small families
- Comprises of ABS food-grade plastic construction to provide durability
- Easily purifies the inlet water irrespective of the actual source of water
Brand Kent Model Wonder Colour Pearl White Capacity 7 Liters Stars Rating 4.1
The Blue Star Edge RO water purifier is another addition into the market from the company with amazing features like the advanced touch screen panel. Along with the cool and stylish design and the touch panel, this water purifier offers you the best water purification through the RO+UV expertise. Also, this unit comes with features like the filter change alerts, speech assistance, electronic water dispensing and a lot more to make your life effortlessly easy and comfy.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Offers a 6-liters water tank capacity ideal for smaller households or bachelors
- Provides 2-layer water purification arrangement with RO & UV technology
- Covered with a 1-year warranty on the product for after-sales service
- Comes with the mineral management element to increase the mineral concentration
- The water-tank multi-level display further makes it look stunning and stylish
Brand Blue Star Model ED4BSAM01 Colour Black Capacity 6 Liters Stars Rating 4.8
The 10 Best Water Purifiers to Buy Online
|Product Name||Capacity (in Liters)||Features||Buy Now|
Blue Star Stella ST4BSHC01
Hot, cold, and ambient modes
Livpure Envy Neo RO+UV
5-stage advanced purifying system
Blue Star Majesto MA3BSAM01
Aqua taste booster provides good taste
Kent Superb RO+UV+UF+TDS Control
Retains the essential minerals in water
Blue Star Edge ED4BSAM01
Touch Screen and smart selection
A.O.Smith X7 48-Watt RO
7-stage purification technology
Livpure Glitz Plus RO
6-stage purifying scheme provides the cleanest water
Eureka Forbes Aquaguard
The carbon black filter provides long life
Kent Wonder 60-Watt
Transparent ABS food grade detachable tank
HUL Pureit Marvella Slim RO
15 day advance alert system
Water Purifier Buying Guide
We’re really certain that you must be committed that every single penny you employ on a decent water purifier is the money spent intelligently, owing to the health profits of drinking filtered and unadulterated water. Additionally, there are factually loads of motives for you to search for the finest water purifier and buy one for your house; for an example, the water purifiers provide you with:
- Security from life intimidating water-borne ailments that might be triggered by polluted water
- The eerie flavor of calcium carbonate and chlorine is eradicated out of tap water (which signifies it won’t spoil your beverage)
- The spotting, scraping, and scaling of the utensils in the kitchen diminishes significantly
This Water Purifier Buyer’s Guide is going to assist you in identifying a decent water purifier for use at home or in office. So, go through it all and get to know the water purifiers a bit more, which will definitely help you find the best one on the market.
What are the Components to Consider While Buying a Water Purifier?
Yes, a water purifier is a must-have appliance for your home or office, but you need to keep a few things in mind before you buy one to avoid any wastage of money, which are:
Initially, during purification, the water from the supply is filtered making use of the pre-sediment filter. This filter not just eliminates the fine and rough particulate contaminations/dirt but further enhances the lifespan of the RO/UF membrane or film giving rise to a minor cost of maintenance and care. In case the water purifier does not comprise this as a stock feature then it might be fit in individually as well.
Activated Carbon Pre-Filter
This type of filter eliminates the organic contaminants, chlorine, and other dangerous pesticides out of the water. The activated carbon pre-filter further adsorbs the foul taste and odor-causing organic complexes out of the water.
The impure water is passed through the RO membrane with high pressure making use of an incorporated water pump. These membranes eliminate the hardness, liquefied salts, pesticides and heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, and mercury. It further eliminates microbial pollutants such as bacteria, virus, cysts, and protozoa. The UF membrane further functions similar to the RO membrane but it isn’t able to eliminate the dissolved salts or other solids. Only a few purifiers offer a mutual RO and UF membrane arrangement, the yielding water from these membranes is mixed together to regulate the TDS level of the water purifier.
This component is utilized to regulate the TDS level of the water offered after purification. The RO procedure not just eliminates the bad contaminations but likewise disregards the vital minerals such as Calcium & Magnesium. TDS controller holds satisfactory quantities of vital minerals within the cleaned water by regulating the proportion of water out of the RO membrane (low TDS) and UF membrane (normal TDS) in the concluding product.
This filter makes use of the high power UV bulb to eradicate or disarm any bacteria, virus, and parasites to supply safe drinking water.
This filter serves as a polisher and improves the overall taste of the water purified. It further eliminates any bad smell that comes in the water.
This stocks the final product of the purification process, which is the clean drinkable water for future use. Confirm that the storage tank has been prepared out of food grade and non-toxic substance. A few of the classy high-quality water purifiers now comprise of a water storage tank that has been made up of stainless steel. You must further check for the overall storage capacity of the tank.
A majority of the water purifiers that work on the RO Technology comprise a simple display that tells you if the water purifier is on/off and if the tank is full. A few advanced water purifiers further comprise of the fault alert, UV failure, change of membrane, purity pointer, TDS level pointer etc.
When is the Gravity Based Water Purifiers Useful?
Bearing in mind that they’re reasonably priced and operational, it’s expected that these filters enthuse a lot of attention, particularly amongst the new purchasers of water purifiers. At the moment, these filters aren’t able to supply top-class water purification competences like that of UV or RO based filters. Thus, the solo set-ups where they turn out to be applied options are:
- While you don’t possess optimal conditions for fitting an electric water purifier like the ideal water pressure, running water supply, and electricity
- While you require switching your home pretty often and don’t desire any hefty equipment to carry along and re-install on every occasion
- While you are on a really restricted budget
In these kinds of situations, you might either select to purchase purified water in the majority from a suitability store or connect a gravity-based water purifier on the outlet.
Installation Viability of Water Purifiers
A majority of the RO and UV driven water purifiers are large and really heavy. Prior to purchasing anyone, you must ensure that you recognize its dimensions, and possess a strategy to get it wall mounted inside your kitchen. You are going to require providing an inlet for electricity, and one more for the water. Furthermore, there should be constant water supply offered at an appropriate pressure, predominantly while the water purifier has been attached high above on any of the kitchen walls.
Reducing and Reprocessing RO Waste Water
A regular RO purifier is ought to waste about 3-liters of water per liter of water purified. That signifies that just 25% of water is filtered and 75% of water is regarded as waste.
This is genuinely a fact and this high proportion of water wastage is a foremost reason for worrying. In case you are further making use of an RO water purifier at your house or workplace then we wish that you follow the below-provided tricks to decrease the water wastage and re-use the discarded water produced by RO purifiers.
In case the provided water from your water purifier offers really low TDS, then it signifies that your water purifier is producing additional waste water. A pretty low level of TDS, not just effects in greater water wastage but it is further depraved for our well-being since it lacks the vital minerals. Increasing the TDS isn’t going to turn the drinking water improved but further diminishes the water wastage. You might as well upsurge the TDS level of the water purifier making use of the TDS controller dial. Further, you might as well store and re-use the wastewater for other purposes.
After providing all the necessary details about the Top 10 Best RO Water Purifier available in the Indian market we are going to provide you a suggestion so as to which RO water purifier you must buy for your house so as to make your selection a little easier.
The Livpure Envy Neo RO+UV Water Purifier is the best choice for your kitchen in every household as it offers features such as the 5-stage purification, all kinds of impurity removing filters, and a sleek and stylish design to complement any type of kitchenette, and a large 8 liters storage capacity along with a decent discounted price. So, buy this amazing water purifier from Livpure and be a smart buyer online.
What are the Different Types of Water Purifiers on the Market?
Prior to purchasing a water purifier for your home or office, you first need to distinguish the water purifier types that would help in cleansing the water supplied to your place:
This type of water purifiers comprises a storage tank so as to store the water after it becomes purified by means of the sediment and activated carbon filters. These water purifiers are appropriate for the places where the supply of water isn’t reliable.
Crafted out of food-quality plastic, such water purifiers are openly connected to the tap. They are generally candle-formed filter units that comprise a resin filter, which requires being replaced every month. They purify the water through the Activated Carbon & UF filters that function deprived of electricity.
There are moreover the individual water purifiers, optimum active elements that draw and eliminate waterborne microorganisms. They are amazing units for purifying water anytime, anywhere, due to their compact size.
This type of water purifiers is always fixed to the supply of water and function only through electricity. They make use of the activated water filters and sediment filters coupled up with the RO or UV purification arrangements, which necessitate electricity.
The electrical water purifiers are moreover available without any sort of storage facility. This kind is water purifier is pretty prevalent – several units during the '90s used to be of this sort. Advantageous to be installed in the places that offer a stable supply of electricity all throughout the year, the filtration superiority is very much akin to the ones coming with the storage space.
Water Purifiers (Pumps)
Making use of the inbuilt pumps, the water purifiers might as well draw water that is put in storage inside a vessel, turning them perfect for the places with low water pressure or no running water.
What is the Different Technologies Used for the Purification of Water?
To make the decision-making process, even more, smarter and well-informed, we have discussed the different water purifying technologies below to make sure that the water supplied to your house is completely safe to drink:
Gravity-Based Water Purifier (UF Technology)
This water purifier has been specialized to eliminate cysts
Functions deprived of electricity
Doesn’t get rid of dissolved contaminations
Might not pose as an out-and-out barrier to germs
Disinfection is suggested
This type of water purifier is appropriate for use with water that comes with low TDS level. A majority of the gravity-based water purifiers comprise a storage tank that might be able to store nearly 13L.
Doesn’t use any sort of chemicals for treating water
The sterilized microorganisms might not be eliminated out of the water
May not eliminate the dissolved inorganics, organics, or particles
Quicker disinfection procedure in comparison to other purifiers
The UV energy infiltrates the outer cell membrane of the microorganisms, goes past the cell body and upsets its DNA, stopping their reproduction.
The UV light is not visible and might best be labeled as a kind of imperceptible radiation.
The majorly effective and convenient methodology for purifying water
Effective whilst the level of TDS is anywhere around 200 – 2000
Diminishes the water’s hardness which is triggered by unwanted salts of magnesium & calcium
Gets the water purified by eliminating the contamination affected by fluoride or heavy metals such as lead, mercury, and arsenic and other dangerous chemicals
It functions by passing the water from one side of the semi-permeable membrane to the other. This is the equipment utilized to prepare the bottled water. It is moreover the solo technology that can remove all the salts out of seawater, turning it safe for drinking.
Electro Adsorption Technology
The EAT water purification technology comprises the 5 – stage advanced purification. It is accessible in both nonelectric and electric variants, and a few also come with the storage tanks. It is appropriate for water, which comes with a TDS Level below 500 ppm.
Stage 1 – the peripheral pre-filter eliminates silica, sand, dirt, silt, and dust existing in the water and moreover improves the water filter’s life expectancy
Stage 2 – the mechanical filter eliminates the dirt and other types of suspended solids by means of a sediment mesh
Stage 3 – The electro-adhesion Filter gets rid of the impurities that are negatively charged, eliminates disease-initiating cysts, germs like virus and bacteria
Stage 4 – Ion Exchange, which comes with the exceptionally activated carbon granules, eliminates the heavy metals such as arsenic and lead
Stage 5 – The electronic adsorption eliminates harmful chemicals such as pesticides, chlorine, and endotoxins
- 1 Best 10 Water Purifier in India – Reviews
- 2 Kent Superb RO+UV+UF+TDS Control Water Purifier
- 3 Check Price On Amazon
- 4 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 5 Product Information
- 6 Blue Star Stella ST4BSHC01 8.2-Litre RO + UV Water Purifier
- 7 Check Price On Amazon
- 8 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 9 Product Information
- 10 Livpure Envy Neo RO+UV Water Purifier
- 11 Check Price On Amazon
- 12 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 13 Product Information
- 14 Blue Star Majesto MA3BSAM01 RO Water Purifier
- 15 Check Price On Amazon
- 16 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 17 Product Information
- 18 HUL Pureit Marvella Slim RO Water Purifier
- 19 Check Price On Amazon
- 20 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 21 Product Information
- 22 A.O.Smith X7 48-Watt RO Water Purifier
- 23 Check Price On Amazon
- 24 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 25 Product Information
- 26 Livpure Glitz Plus RO Water Purifier
- 27 Check Price On Amazon
- 28 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 29 Product Information
- 30 Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance RO Water Purifier
- 31 Check Price On Amazon
- 32 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 33 Product Information
- 34 Kent Wonder 60-Watt RO Water Purifier
- 35 Check Price On Amazon
- 36 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 37 Product Information
- 38 Blue Star Edge ED4BSAM01 Water Purifier
- 39 Check Price On Amazon
- 40 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 41 Product Information
- 42 The 10 Best Water Purifiers to Buy Online
- 43 Blue Star Stella ST4BSHC01
- 44 Hot, cold, and ambient modes
- 45 Livpure Envy Neo RO+UV
- 46 5-stage advanced purifying system
- 47 Blue Star Majesto MA3BSAM01
- 48 Aqua taste booster provides good taste
- 49 Kent Superb RO+UV+UF+TDS Control
- 50 Retains the essential minerals in water
- 51 Blue Star Edge ED4BSAM01
- 52 Touch Screen and smart selection
- 53 A.O.Smith X7 48-Watt RO
- 54 7-stage purification technology
- 55 Livpure Glitz Plus RO
- 56 6-stage purifying scheme provides the cleanest water
- 57 Eureka Forbes Aquaguard
- 58 The carbon black filter provides long life
- 59 Kent Wonder 60-Watt
- 60 Transparent ABS food grade detachable tank
- 61 HUL Pureit Marvella Slim RO
- 62 15 day advance alert system
- 63 Water Purifier Buying Guide
- 64 What are the Components to Consider While Buying a Water Purifier?
- 65 Sediment Pre-Filter
- 66 Activated Carbon Pre-Filter
- 67 RO/UF Membranes
- 68 TDS Controller
- 69 UV Filter
- 70 Carbon Post-Filter
- 71 Storage Tank
- 72 Display
- 73 When is the Gravity Based Water Purifiers Useful?
- 74 Installation Viability of Water Purifiers
- 75 Reducing and Reprocessing RO Waste Water
- 76 Personal Recommendation
- 77 Check Price On Amazon
- 78 What are the Different Types of Water Purifiers on the Market?
- 79 Non-Electrical (Storage)
- 80 Non-Electrical (Non-Storage)
- 81 Electrical (Storage)
- 82 Electrical (Non-Storage)
- 83 Water Purifiers (Pumps)
- 84 What is the Different Technologies Used for the Purification of Water?
- 85 Gravity-Based Water Purifier (UF Technology)
- 86 UV Technology
- 87 RO Technology
- 88 Electro Adsorption Technology