Does your area often experience power-cuts or power failures? Here we have reviewed the Best Inverters in India, which are going to make sure that you don’t get out of energy at the time of power cuts. To get rid of those blackouts during power failures, the power inverters that we have enlisted are the best options you can opt for. All the inverters listed in our review offer the best quality and offer long-lasting power backups to the customer.
10 Best Inverters Reviews
Su-kam Shark 1600Va Home UPS Inverter
Shark from Su-kam is an amazing Digital UPS System for your house that functions like an Inverter and a UPS, which helps you save a lot of space as well as energy. This merely signifies that when you are going to use the Shark Digital UPS you won’t require buying a UPS system distinctively for your computer or other profound appliances or devices. It is suitable for the devices that need a constant power supply of appropriate specification so that they can function seamlessly.
- Comprises of an excellent EMC design
- Minimal system voltage programmed recognition
- Provides highly efficient series PWM charging
- Efficient in increasing the life of the battery
- Utilizes MOSFET as an electronic switch
Microtek UPS 1125Va Hybrid Sinewave Inverter
This Microtek UPS Sinewave Inverter is a really superior electronic appliance that comprises of a manifold features counting an incorporated Bypass Switch along with an effective Battery Gravity Management. Since this inverter from Microtek Pure Sinewave UPS, it certainly doesn’t generate any sort of humming sound and has been suggested for making all your sensitive or profound appliances work seamlessly for hours during powercuts.
- Comprises of an effective 1125 Volt-Ampere capacity
- Comes with the powerful Hybrid Technology
- Provides noiseless and superior performance
- Its IBGM Technology increases the battery life
- Offers an elegant design to suit any setting
Amaron 900Va Pure Sinewave Home UPS Inverters
This sinewave inverter from Amaron is an inverter that is provided for a really reasonable cost and supports every single kind of appliances. It is absolutely soundless and once it senses a power failure, it automatically switches to the battery mode. This inverter provides an intense power support for every appliance in your house. It comprises of visual pointers along with a useful overload alarm. Hence, you will be able to bid adieu to those gloomy power cuts using this remarkable inverter.
- Functions on the pure sinewave technology
- Operates noiselessly and saves a lot of energy
- Amaron offers an onsite service for the users
- Offers 10 years warranty on the transformer
- Consumes nominal energy to charge the battery
Crompton CGHU-800SW 800VA Pure Sine Wave Home UPS
Crompton is a brand that has recently gained a lot of popularity in the Indian market owing to the extensive range of electronic appliances that they have provided. This Sine wave UPS for Home usage has been pretty elegantly and smartly designed by Crompton so as to appeal every customer. It comes with an amazing feature that can protect the battery from high charging and deep discharging. It further comprises of an automatic sense intelligent control smart charger.
- Stable Sine Wave output voltage and frequency
- Comes with a MOSFET based PWM technology
- Deep discharge and high charging protection of battery
- Comprises of a high surge load capacity
- Silent home UPS with no humming noise
APC 1500 VA 1200-Watt Sine Wave Home UPS-Inverter
This 1500VA home-UPS from APC provides one of the most dependable methods to overcome power failures. Intended particularly for severe Indian power circumstances, the innovative BI1500SINE-IN delivers pure sine wave standby power for home appliances such as the TV sets, home theatres, audio systems, gaming consoles, and for the fans and lighting. Therefore, this inverter helps you to do away with any sort of problem in case of power cuts.
- Comes with short circuit protection & shock-proof
- Comprises of the most stable Sine Wave Technology
- Compatible with every single kind of battery
- An elegant design to go with any home setting
- Provides uninterrupted power supply & saves energy
Microtek Static Converter UPS SEBz 1100 V2 Sinewave Technology
Microtek is a company that deals in several electronic appliances that are capable of providing the best quality and performance. This UPS/Inverter from Microtek comes with the effective Sine Wave Technology to provide you a stable power output to run your appliances without any problem. Microtek offers a 2-year warranty on this product from which you can get an idea about the quality of the device. The design of this powerful inverter from Microtek is going to go with any sort of home setting.
- Sophisticated design with powerful performance
- Provides a consistent and effective output voltage
- Comes with the effectual Sine Wave Technology
- Power factor regulated Boost Technology efficacy
- Avoids short-circuit and deep discharging of battery
Exide 850VA Pure Sinewave Home UPS Inverter
Exide is a really popular brand as far as batteries, UPS, and inverters are concerned. This sine wave Home UPS inverter from Exide offers you high-class protection inbuilt inside the PCB. It further offers a high-speed microprocessor which provides the grid quality power similar to the mains. The LCD display provides you the condition of the battery, voltage, as well as the charge. It comes with the Auto Sense Intelligent Control that adjusts the charging current as per the requirement of the battery.
- Comprises of an LCD display for better user interface
- Digital signal processor based on Sine Wave Technology
- The auto sense intelligent control senses the battery condition
- Electrolyte level sensor indicator for low water level
- Minimizes the water topping & increases battery life
Luminous Zelio+ 1700 Sine Wave UPS Inverter
The Luminous Zelio+ 1700 is a powerful and stylish UPS Inverter for your home that has been recently launched within the Indian market. This UPS/Inverter from Luminous has been ranked India's most intellectual Home UPS that offers several features like the Power support time display (Hours & Minutes), Stress-free water level sensing, MCB security, and comes with a Bypass Switch which constantly supplies output out of the Grid even when there is a fault in the inverter.
- Powerful power supply using Sine Wave Technology
- Ranked the most intelligent UPS/ Inverter in India
- Comes with a display for providing power backup time
- Maintains the battery water level without any stress
- Comprises of a helpful Bypass Switch for sustained output
Exide ECO 1500VA Home UPS Inverter System
The Exide ECO Home UPS Inverter system is a really compact yet powerful inverter that offers a seamless power backup at the time of power cuts which happens pretty frequently in Indian conditions. This inverter operates on the Quasi Sine Wave Technology, which helps in providing power supply to your sensitive appliances. It comprises of the Automatic Charging Selection Technology and PFC technology that saves energy using the inbuilt energy saver.
- Provides complete protection against short circuit
- Green Mode shuts down in 10 hours duration
- Provides maximum input mains charging range
- Protects the appliances with the Quasi Sine Wave Technology
- Comes with the gravity profile management
Luminous Rapid Charge 1650 UPS Inverter
Luminous is a brand that has long been popular within the Indian market for its products such as Inverters, UPS, batteries, etc. From its selection of inverters comes the Luminous Rapid Charge 1650 UPS that offers you the best performance along with an amazing array of features. It comes with the effective RBC technology that helps in providing 60 percent faster charging along with an intelligent output load optimization feature. It has been covered with a 2-year warranty on the product.
- Comes with a user selectable switch for battery type
- Charges the battery even when the input voltage is 95 volts
- The RBC technology charges the 60 percent faster
- Comprises of intelligent output load optimization
- Provides twin output sockets for regular load
There is wide and extensive assortment of power inverters of various kinds and price ranges that are available on the Indian market. Making a choice among the never-ending options might really be a tedious task to perform. This is the reason why we have provided a listing of the Top 10 Inverters on the market, so that you are able to make a choice without any real fuss.
Even then, if you are facing a problem in choosing one inverter out of the 10 units listed above, you can easily go without personal suggestion and buy the Luminous Zelio+ 1700 Sine Wave UPS Inverter, which is a recently launched and reasonably priced model from Luminous. This inverter model from Luminous comprises of a display that provides the backup time in Hours & Minutes and has a really elegant and compact design.
How to Choose the Best Power Inverter for Using at your Home?
In the market, there are 2 different kinds of inverters that are namely Modified Sine Wave Inverter and the Pure Sine Wave Inverter. The inverter that you are going to select is going to be determined by the range of appliances that are working inside your house. In case you desire to run the appliances such as TVs, Computers, etc. on your inverter, then it is a good decision to select the Pure Sine Wave Inverter, in any other case you may opt for the Modified Sine Wave Inverter, since the Modified Sine Wave Inverter might give rise to a humming noise while it is utilized with induction motors such as the ceiling fans.
The Best 10 Inverters For Home Use
|Product Name||Power Capacity (in V-A)||Price||Buy Now|
Crompton CGHU-800SWAPC 1500
Luminous Rapid Charge
What is the Difference in Between a UPS and an Inverter?
Even though utilized in an exchangeable manner, there is dissimilarity amongst an inverter and a UPS. The fundamental purpose and construction are definitely the same, but the variance is really minimal.
The disparity amongst a UPS and an Inverter is found at the time in which it is able to shift to battery power supply at the time of a power failure. A UPS may shift to the battery power within a time lag of 3-5 milliseconds, while an inverter performs the same function within 100 milliseconds. The selection amongst the two is going to rest on how crucial is the swapping to standby power for the appliances that you desire to fund. For an instance, a desktop computer is going to require quicker switching as you might lose data in case it gets switched off even for a short time period.
When considering the UPS systems, there are 2 kinds of UPS namely the Online & Offline UPS. The online UPS are the ones in which the electrical energy is extracted from the battery regardless of the obtainability of power from the primary line. This assures the user of no work loss even for a small time frame while there is a power failure or a power cut. On the other hand, the Offline UPS is the one in which the power is extracted from battery just at the time of a power cut. On all the other occasions the power drawn from mains.
- 1 10 Best Inverters Reviews
- 2 Su-kam Shark 1600Va Home UPS Inverter
- 3 Features
- 4 Microtek UPS 1125Va Hybrid Sinewave Inverter
- 5 Features
- 6 Amaron 900Va Pure Sinewave Home UPS Inverters
- 7 Features
- 8 Crompton CGHU-800SW 800VA Pure Sine Wave Home UPS
- 9 Features
- 10 APC 1500 VA 1200-Watt Sine Wave Home UPS-Inverter
- 11 Features
- 12 Microtek Static Converter UPS SEBz 1100 V2 Sinewave Technology
- 13 Features
- 14 Exide 850VA Pure Sinewave Home UPS Inverter
- 15 Features
- 16 Luminous Zelio+ 1700 Sine Wave UPS Inverter
- 17 Features
- 18 Exide ECO 1500VA Home UPS Inverter System
- 19 Features
- 20 Luminous Rapid Charge 1650 UPS Inverter
- 21 Features
- 22 Personal Recommendation
- 23 How to Choose the Best Power Inverter for Using at your Home?
- 24 The Best 10 Inverters For Home Use
- 25 Su-kam Shark
- 26 Microtek UPSHB1125
- 27 Amaron 900
- 28 Crompton CGHU-800SWAPC 1500
- 29 APC 1500
- 30 Microtek Static
- 31 Exide Pure
- 32 Luminous Zelio+
- 33 Exide ECO
- 34 Luminous Rapid Charge
- 35 What is the Difference in Between a UPS and an Inverter?