Is your kitchen missing out on a microwave oven? Here we have reviewed the Best Convection Microwave Ovens which are going to take care of all your cooking, baking, reheating, and grilling requirements. The convection microwave oven that we have reviewed down here provides every single specification that a customer looks for. So, if you are eager to buy a convection microwave oven for your kitchen, go through the reviews given below and make the best decision.
Convection Microwave Ovens – Reviews
Bajaj has been and will continue to be one of those brands that the users will be fond of. The appliances that Bajaj offers are all manufactured keeping the Indian conditions in mind. This convection microwave oven from Bajaj along with providing the adequate 25 liters capacity, offers several other features that a user usually looks for in a microwave oven. It can be utilized for every purpose such as grilling, reheating, defrosting, and cooking together with multiple power levels.
- Adequate storage capacity of 25 liters
- A multi-purpose convection microwave oven
- The buttons and dials are tactile and durable
- Elegant black body with stainless steel cavity
- Comes with a digital timer and keep warm functionality
This Whirlpool Magicook convection microwave oven offers you the tractability to prepare any kind of food at distinct power levels as well as timers as per your requirement. Using this model, you won’t require going through the stress of keeping a check on the power levels at regular time lags. It is suitable for any kind of cooking process such as defrosting grilling, reheating, and cooking. This convection microwave oven further comprises of 130 automatic cooking menu options.
- The 23 Liters capacity is suitable for small families
- Appropriate for any king of cooking operations
- Really sensitive touch keypad membrane
- Offers a 1 year warranty on the product
- A starter kit is also provided for novel users
This convection microwave oven from Kenstar comes with a huge bounty of features and functions. It comprises of an authoritative top grill along with amazing microwave energy, which allows you to cook the food deep and evenly within a really shorter period of time. It further offers 150 automatic cook menus along with 10 different power levels to provide a lot of convenience. The 10 convection temperatures and the 25-liter capacity make it nice choice among other ovens.
- Offers automatic sequential execution of various cooking modes
- Provides perfectly grilled dishes using the grilling stand
- Comes with 2 kinds of combination cooking functionality
- Comprises of an effective lemon clean function
- An effective and reliable 95-minute cooking timer
Electrolux is the second largest multinational Swedish home appliance producer all over the world. The appliances that it offers are all full of features and over a lot of convenience. This convection microwave oven from Electrolux provides a 25-liter capacity and comes with a 3-years warranty on the magnetron. It functions using 10 distinct power levels coupled up with 6 combination functions. This microwave oven is driven by the Smartwave technology and comes with automatic defrost option.
- 25-Liters of capacity is appropriate for any family size
- Comprises of 10 power levels & 6 combination function
- Offers a useful child lock and keypad controls
- Comes with the Smartwave technology and auto defrost option
- Provides a tandoori heater and 360-degree cleanup
The customers usually like to purchase the best appliances for their home. Similar is the case when they want to buy a microwave oven for their kitchen. Particularly manufactured taking the user’s requirement into consideration, this convection microwave oven toaster griller makes cooking really easier, smoother, and superior. This microwave is as reliable and as anticipated so that you may have faith in the products when they perform beautifully.
- Offers an abundant 30-liters of cooking capacity
- Comes with a convection and motorized rotisserie function
- Comprises of a 6-stage heating functionality
- Offers an adaptable temperature control feature
- Detachable crumb tray for easier cleaning
The Indian food is really delightful, but the customary cooking procedures include deep-frying that makes your desirable appetizers into unhealthy dishes. Never mind, now you will be able to relish these crunchy delights devoid of distressing about the oil present in them. This is possible owing to the Diet Fry functionality in the LG Microwave Ovens allows you to cook these snacks using minimum amount of oil. This convection microwave oven is suitable for any sort of cooking requirements.
- Suitable for large families with 28-liters capacity
- Offers a comprehensive 5-years warranty on magnetron
- Provides strong and durable button & jog dial
- Comprises of 251 auto cook menu choices
- Comes with a cleanable stainless steel cavity
This 28-Liter convection microwave oven comprises of the slim fry technology, which makes use of the hot air exchange for snacks similar to an air fryer. It further comprises of a smooth, exceptional design to flawlessly fit in any modular kitchen. The crystal shine handle along with the jog dial produces an elegant external appearance. Its ice blue screen radiantly lights up the timer as well as the settings, turning them really stress-free to read and function.
- Comes with the tandoor technology for making Indian breads
- Prepare healthy fried food with up to 80% less fat
- Comprises of 134 auto cook menu and 100 Indian recipes
- Easy to clean & durable Ceramic Enamel Cavity
- Offers a Deodorization setting to throw odors outside
This 20-liter cooking capacity convection microwave oven from Panasonic is nice choice if you want to buy a microwave oven for your small family. This microwave oven is suitable for reheating, defrosting, grilling, and cooking. It further provides the customer with a 3-years warranty on magnetron as well as the cavity. The oven also comprises of a touch sensitive panel and is really easy to clean. All the features of a standard convection microwave oven have been provided with this oven.
- Appropriate storage for bachelors and small families
- Suitable for baking, grilling, reheating, and defrosting
- Comes with a starter kit for novel microwave users
- Touch keypad membrane is sensitive to touch
- Elegant design that goes with every kitchen setting
Godrej is a brand that basically deals in a large plethora of home and kitchen appliances that have been manufactured keeping the usage of the Indian users in mind. This microwave oven comprises of a 20 liters capacity which makes it suitable for only small families and those living alone. The company further provides 3-years warranty cover n the magnetron along with a 1-year warranty on the product. The child lock functionality assures the user of complete safety while there are kids in the house.
- Appropriate for small families and bachelors
- Comes with tactile buttons to offer durability
- Offers 141 instant-cook menu choice and Indian recipes
- Provides 3-years warranty on the magnetron
- Quick-start and express cooking functionality
This 23-Liters Morphy Richards convection microwave oven comprises of a cleanable stainless steel cavity, which retains the interiors of the cavity scratch & stain-resilient and turns the cleaning procedure faster and effective. The internal cavity is curved and lacks the presence of any sharp edges. The design of this convection microwave oven averts food particles from gathering at the edges and allows quick and competent cleanup.
- Enhanced visibility with mirror glass door
- Supporting accessories for superior functionality
- Additional safety with the smart child lock feature
- Comprises of 10 auto cook menus for easy cooking
- Comes with dynamic combination cooking choices
What are the things to look-out for while purchasing a convection microwave oven?
Owing to the large selection convection microwave ovens available in the market, the customers often get dazed and confused so as to which product they must opt for their kitchen. Therefore, we are listing down all the features and functionalities a user must keep in mind while shopping for a convection microwave oven.
Ease of use
Search for an assembly of convenient functions and effective instructions over the screen. The finest microwave ovens won't need you to bring up the user’s instruction manual.
A perky inner light and a big see-through viewing door allow you to keep an eye on the food while it is cooking. It helps you to turn off the microwave as soon as you sense the feeling that the dish has been prepared.
You must always keep a check on the gaps and holes within the oven, or layers and cracks on the peripherals that might clog the food and blubber. It might be really difficult to clean the unit about the visible grill elements; a few models comprise of a grill stand hooked on the roof as an alternative. The exterior appears really good since they are made up of stainless steel but might need additional attention to keep them out of impressions.
Search for a unit that assures that your cooking dishes are going to easily fit inside. The microwave oven further requires clearance near the peripherals for aeration – a minimum of 5cm at the edges, 10cm at the tail, and 15–40cm on upper plane.
The automatic functionalities ask you to provide the type and weight of the food that you are going to prepare and then spontaneously compute the time necessary.
This functionality boots up the oven generally at the pressing of just a single button. A majority of microwaves, the time of preparing dishes increases within 1 or half-minute additions in case you push the button once more.
Adjustment of Time
This function allows you to grow or decline the preset time devoid of stopping the cooking of the dish.
The Sensor functionality takes programmed functions a step ahead in assessing vapors emitted while the dish is cooking to regulate the time of cooking.
For the commonly prepared foods, you might be encouraged to augment the size of the serving, and the oven is going to plan out the preparation time.
The microwave ovens providing this feature might be automated to execute an array of functions, like cooking, defrosting, grilling, etc.
Child Lock Feature
If a series of buttons are pressed, the microwave automatically gets deactivated. This helps all those users who have small kids in their house.
A lot of microwave ovens, either convection or conventional, comprise of a fan that cools down the interior subsequent to any cooking, but a few might be pretty noisy. They might operate for numerous minutes following the preparation of food, particularly after utilizing the oven.
Best Convection Microwave Oven – Important Tips
Here are a few tips and tricks that would help you keep your convection microwave oven perfectly working:
The convection cooking is going to heat up the complete interior of the oven, so the appliance requires being insulated to avoid the exterior from turning seriously hot. We distinguish that the door glass, controls, and handle tend to heat more when compared to the simple microwave oven, but not precariously so. Such microwave ovens are superiorly insulated when compared to the small bench-top toaster ovens.
Whilst you use an oven, be cautious taking out baked food as the interior of the oven door becomes really hot when used in the convection mode and might blow back on your hands. Make use of the oven gloves at all times and allow the oven to cool down prior to cleaning the internal area.
Moreover, recall that whilst the interior of the oven is still hot owing to the convection cooking, you must dodge utilizing microwave-only cookware inside it since the cookware might get dented by the heat.
The combination mode – making use of microwave and convection cooking simultaneously, and perhaps the grill too – might accelerate cooking and deliver amazing results. This sort of cooking is appropriate for roasting poultry, meats, and veggies; baking casseroles, fish, and sweet potato and pasta bakes; and making pastries, cakes, and slices.
The cookware made up of metal might be utilized throughout the combination mode. Conversely, a few metal utensils might affect arcing in case they are in contact with the walls or racks of the oven.
Make sure that the oven has become slightly cool prior to cleaning. Different from a fundamental microwave, the edges of the convection microwave oven might become really hot afterward the usage. Don’t utilize scathing cleaners, harsh cleaners, abrasives, or scrubbing pads. Refrain from spraying some oven cleaner straight onto any of the oven parts.
To make the interior spotless, rub out using warm foamy water. For profound staining, a water bowl might be heated up until boiling, and then left idle for a minute. The steam is going to accumulate on the oven walls and make the dirty marks softer so that the oven might then be sponged clean utilizing wash-up liquid. For persistent scum, a non-abrasive scourer might be utilized.
Every single inbuilt model should comprise a trim kit and be mounted by a competent electrician. The might as well be incorporated inside a kitchen to reorganize with other combined appliances. They're generally fitted in a 600mm extensive cavity and sit level with the neighboring closet units. You may not have a rear wall at the back of the oven since this is going to diminish air flow and limit ventilation and air intake vents. The built-in models are appropriate for the smaller kitchens since they don’t occupy a lot of counter space.
These oven models might solely be set up as freestanding units and can't be in-built or positioned inside a cabinet. They require being positioned on a steady flat surface to diminish vibration and noise. The feet provided on the microwave assist keeping the unit steady over the bench. It must not be positioned where the steam and heat are produced (for an instance, nearby a conventional oven). You should not put the hefty items over the unit.
Refrain from covering or blocking any vents there on the back of the model as the hot air tends to escape from these openings only, and hindering the vents might overheat the unit and breakdown. These oven models consume a lot of bench space. Every single convection microwave oven necessitates no less than 10cm allowance at the sides, just about 15cm at the back, and 15–40cm above.
Best Convection Oven – Benefits
- The convection microwave ovens are a combination of 2 appliances into a single unit. They might be utilized in the form of a microwave, like an oven, and in the combination mode (merging bake, grill, and microwave functions).
- These units might be pretty effective, convenient, and quick, particularly for cooking at a higher temperature like pastries, roasts, and pizza.
- They tend to preheat really fast having oven temperatures equal to 240°C.
- The convection ovens are appropriate for swift crisping and reheating of pastry; browning and melting the cheese toasts, and grilling au gratins.
- Appropriate for a minor family, they are capable of accommodating a bigger pizza or a roast. In the market, there are models obtainable with 2 shelf points for manifold shelf cooking.
- The convection microwave ovens are inexpensive to function in comparison to an oven so there might be a substantial saving on power or electricity.
- These units are smaller in comparison to the standard ovens, and appropriate for minor kitchens, holiday homes, and caravans.
- 1 Convection Microwave Ovens – Reviews
- 2 Bajaj 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 3 Check Price on Amazon
- 4 Features
- 5 Whirlpool 23 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 6 Check Price on Amazon
- 7 Features
- 8 Kenstar 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 9 Check Price on Amazon
- 10 Features
- 11 Electrolux 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 12 Check Price on Amazon
- 13 Features
- 14 Borosil Prima 30 Liter 1500 Watt Convection Oven
- 15 Check Price on Amazon
- 16 Features
- 17 LG 28-Litre Convection Microwave Oven
- 18 Check Price on Amazon
- 19 Features
- 20 Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 21 Check Price on Amazon
- 22 Features
- 23 Panasonic 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 24 Check Price on Amazon
- 25 Features
- 26 Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 27 Check Price on Amazon
- 28 Features
- 29 Morphy Richards 23 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 30 Check Price on Amazon
- 31 Features
- 32 What are the things to look-out for while purchasing a convection microwave oven?
- 33 Ease of use
- 34 Visibility
- 35 Cleanup Process
- 36 Size
- 37 Programmed Utilities
- 38 Rapid Start
- 39 Adjustment of Time
- 40 Sensor Cookery
- 41 Auto-Planned Programs
- 42 Multi-Level Cooking
- 43 Child Lock Feature
- 44 Cooling Fan
- 45 Best Convection Microwave Oven – Important Tips
- 46 Safety
- 47 Combination Cooking
- 48 Cleaning
- 49 Installation
- 50 Best Convection Oven – Benefits