The 5 Best Top Loading Washing Machines in India – Complete Buying Guide
Want nothing but the best for your clothes then look no further than our list of top 5 top loading washing machines. In today’s market, there are various brands available in the market and selecting out of those for your home space is vulnerable. We understand how it is, here’s why we’ve taken a leap forward and select best options for you so that you get nothing but the best for your clothing solutions.
If you're looking for product that offers total value for money, then these models won’t disappoint. All the models listed are an exceptional choice if you are ogling for a fully automatic washing machine in this section. The build quality is hard-hitting, and the durability is top-notch. The attractively planned washing machine is compressed enough to be fit into compact spaces. The power and water consumption is quite low for the big load volume it offers. The washing machine is a rock-solid performer that gets the job done with accuracy. The washing speed is naturally the finest among machines in this price range. The display meter besides the simple controls makes it an access device. After carefully monitoring the making and functioning of the machines we’ve taken them into consideration. So, that making a buying decision feels like breeze.
- Best Top Loading Washing Machines in India – Reviews
- Whirlpool 7 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine Bloomwash
- LG 7 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- IFB 7.5 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- IFB 6.5 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- Whirlpool 8 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
- Things you should know about high efficiency top-loading washing machines
- What are the advantages of a top-loading washing machine compared to a front-loading washing machine?
- Personal Recommendation
- Working of a Top Load Washing Machine
Best Top Loading Washing Machines in India – Reviews
This is one of the largest and most feature filled washing machine money can buy. This model has it all, you name it and it has it already. This fully automatic top loading machine comes with 7kgs capacity which is ideal for 3 to 4 family members. It looks fancy and is solid. The motor used is powerful and comes with decent RPM of 740. The model comes with an inbuilt heater which can heat up to 60 degrees. The hot water wash is useful for eliminating tough stains.
Why we recommend it
- Solid Build Quality, Inbuilt Heater
- Good after sales service, Fully-automatic top-loading washing machine
- 6th sense tumbles care technology, 360 bloom wash technology
- Inbuilt heater – 60 C hot wash
- Simple and easy to use
LG is one the most trusted brand in this niche. They are known for offering great quality and excellent after-sales services. It is ideal for a small family of 4 members. It offers a good capacity of 7kg, decent RPM, and great motor power. The product comes with 2 years warranty. LG brand most talked about for offering best after-sale services. Overall, it is a good option from LG.
Why we recommend it
- Outstanding Build Quality, Decent Motor Power
- User-friendly, easy to maintain and use
- Decent RPM, Decent Capacity
- Exceptional after sales service
This is a high capacity fully automatic top load washing machine from IFB. 7.5 Kg capacity is appropriate for a family of 4-6 members. The build of the machine is outstanding and the motor is potent as well. It comes with 2-year complete IFB warranty. IFB has a decent after sales network and they are very receptive as well. Generally, it’s a good choice for those who look for a high volume washing machine.
Why we recommend it
- Superb Build, Influential Motor, ideal for small families
- Decent RPM, High capacity
- Simple to use and maintain, offers best cleaning solution in no time
- Outstanding after sales service
IFB is a top load type and is fully automatic one. It comes with 6.5 kg washing machine and is the quick wash and antifoam sensor present in this washing machine. The product comes with 2 years warranty on this washing machine. It is based on the ratings & reviews this Electrolux Washing Machine positioned in the list of top 10 washing machines in India. The Full Spin Speed of this washing machine is 800 rpm uses Tumble Wash method.
Why we recommend it
- Tumble Wash Method, It comes with a Fuzzy Logic Technology
- NOSW Drum, Offers Memory Backup, 2 years warranty
- It is Anti-foam Sensor; It is fully Eco-friendly
- Comes with additional Detergent Tray, In-Built Heater available
Whirlpool is ideal brand here’s why we’ve picked two best models from this brand to offer you nothing but the best. It comes with a detergent dispenser, manual tub clean, eco spray technology along with maximum spin speed and 1450 W heater element rating. This model is quite a compact bearing in mind the huge load size it offers. This machine uses less power, water, and detergent. Their innovative washing mechanism and technology used is the most impressive factor.
Why we recommend it
- 2 years Comprehensive warranty and 5 years in prime Movers, 8 kg: Suitable for large families
- Super soak – Easy removal of tough dirt by continuous soaking and scrubbing action for 25 minutes with Super Soak Technology
- Lint filter – Allows effective collection of lint so that clothes come out clean and fresh after every wash
- Ace wash station – Now sort, stack and carry your clothes on the machine itself with new ACE Wash station
- Impeller provides perfect motion for clothes to remove dirt effectively
- Multi-Utility Tray – This tray helps you sort and carry clothes, taking up to 30kgs of weight
- Inbuilt Scrubber – It has been added in the wash tub to give your clothes a perfect wash every time
Things you should know about high efficiency top-loading washing machines
Top-loading washing machines with agitation are still sold more than other types of washing machines, but sales of high efficiency washing machines without agitation function have increased significantly in the last 6 years and with good reasons.
The only difference between a “top loading washing machine” and a central loading washing machine is the area in which we are going to introduce the clothes to be washed.
The top load, logically opens up, enters the garments in it, closes and proceeds with the washing in the traditional way.
If you always used a top-loading washing machine with agitation, it might take a while to get used to a HE top-load washer. Here are few things you should know about these washing machines.
What are the advantages of a top-loading washing machine compared to a front-loading washing machine?
The main advantage is the ease of use; we will not have to be complicated to add the clothes. Those people, who have back problems, or several pains, will not have to bend down to open the door of the washing machine.
- They are the best option for small spaces, because they are much narrower than the front loading. The Brandt top-load washing machines are only 40 cm wide, which allows them to be placed almost in any hole.
- Another great advantage is accessibility, we do not need to bend down to load and unload it, since it has the door at the top. The comfort of loading makes it a solution for people with back problems, mobility or elderly
- Safety is also an advantage; opening at the top prevents children from arriving. In addition, it is easier to clean.
- The opening of these washing machines can condition us when integrating them in the kitchen, since the upper part must be clear, but we can put them in other spaces, even if they are smaller, thanks to the fact that, as we have seen, they are very narrow.
- The design of these washing machines can also be an advantage when it comes to locating them, they have a more discreet aesthetic, and they look like a wardrobe, if we look at it from the front.
Next, we will analyze some of the guidelines to help you choose the best top load washing machine in the market.
Considerations to bear in mind when buying top loading washing machine
Measures top loading washing machine
The first thing we need to know about top-loading washing machines is that their dimensions are not standard.
When a kitchen is designed, a space is usually reserved in which the washing machine must be adapted (with the particularity that there is a water supply in the rear area for it to work). But for aesthetic reasons, or because of space problems, sometimes these standard measures are not followed, which means that we have to buy special washing machines.
We can find top-loading washing machines from 40 cm in width, while some can reach 80 cm (that is, the same as a front loading washer).
Given such a variety of measures, it will be easier to find the model that best matches our kitchen.
The washing capacity is given by a number that is measured in kilos. If we live alone at home, or with our partner, a load capacity of about 5-6kg will be more than enough. If we are more than 3 people at home, we will have to climb to 7kg; if we are more than 4 people, we will have to go up to 8kg and so on progressively.
The noisiest process in the washing machine is the centrifugation process. To avoid going crazy once it is set, what we should do is bet on a silent top loading washing machine.It is considered a silent model at the time when its decibel level is lower than 80dB.
Considering that washing machines are the most consumed appliance in the home, we cannot take lightly the choice of top loading washing machine. The law obliges the manufacturer to specify how much his washing machine consumes, and for this, there is a classification that indicates the net performance of the energy, by means of which a letter that oscillates between A and G. The appliances that consume the least are those that have an ‘A' type energy certification. Within this category, we can find more or less efficiency depending on the number of bonuses. In such a way that an A ++ classification will be more profitable than an A + and this, in turn, more profitable than an A.
If you can find a washing machine higher than +++, something almost impossible, you should buy it without blinking.
Before choosing a model in question, you should analyze complete comparative top loading washing machines, to determine which the most commercialized models are, and thus be able to opt for them.
There you go, in the post above you have a buyer’s guide along with a list of top 5 options you can go with. Before you go out looking for models, you must rest assured about the type of washing machine you want. Though, we will be more than happy to help you select the best washing machine that’s just right for your home. Are you still confused? Then surely go with IFB 6.5 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine. It has all the essential features you look for when buying a washing machine for your home space.
Working of a Top Load Washing Machine
Generally, in every top load washing machine, there are two apparatuses- the mechanical system and the control system. It comes with a pressure switch (load size selector), lid/locking switch, control boards, timer and water temperature picker are comprised in the control system. Agitator, pumps, motor, transmission, belt/motor coupling, water valve, inner and outer wash tubs, clutch and suspension system are comprised in the mechanical system.
The two types of top load washing machine in the market are normal top load washing machine and high-competence top load washing machine. A center agitator through propeller-like paddles for moving clothes over the water is used by the normal top load washing machines in Canada, Australia and United States. An impeller agitator deprived of the centre post is used by the top load washing machineries in Asia.
Usually, high-efficiency top load washing machines are a bit parallel to front load washing machines. Just like a front load washing machine, a high-competence top load washing machine has a barrel which interchanges from place to place a flat axis but with no front door. It also has a top load top which is lift able like an average top load washing machine.
Just like a front loading washing machine, a high-efficiency top load washing machine rotations, operates and uses partial the amount of water wanted by a standard top load washing machine. A high-productivity top load washing machine doesn’t need portable rubber hollers seal which ruses soil and moisture. In place of having a single bearing on one side, a top load washing machine has a pair of regular bearings. This also results in reduced attrition.
The outside tub of a top load washing machine is occupied with water when the user chooses the water temperature, type of cycle and load size. The water in a standard top load washing machine totally shields the clothes, and they are drifted in the basket. For as long as the friction essential for untying the soil, the clothes and water is stirred by the agitator. A high-competence top load washing machine necessitates about 40 % less water. The clothes aren’t roofed totally with water at first. Throughout the washing cycle, the clothes are haggard into the water by the agitator.
The agitator is carter by the gearbox to spin or move in one way. The water pump motor recirculates the cleaner-laced water. The bearing of this pump motor is also swapped for eliminating or pumping the water during the spin cycle. As the makers have developed new designs, the top load washing machines have become much simpler in terms of device. The electronic panels are still more multifaceted. Single control parts cannot be substituted.
Due to the straight up design of top load washing machine, it is probable for the machine to allow washing product distributors for bleach, fabric softener and detergent to work through centrifugal force and gravity. The distributors on a front loading washing machine have to be unlocked by a solenoid valve. As associated to the action of water in a front load washing machine, the upright design of a top load washing machine makes it at ease for the water to move of the washer. Top load washing machines do not grip water due to drain location and gravity as holding water can cause mold and mound odours. It is quite artless to clean and uphold the best top load washing machine.