There is no best feeling in the world than having your own babies. No matter how much learn and see no one prepares you to be a parent. It’s the most vulnerable times in our lives. Initial years are tough for the newborn, so and is every season change. Every time winter creeps in and especially the first few seasons are hard on your little munchkin. If you have a newborn in your house during winters then this post is for you. Here we’re reviewing top 5 baby room heaters to maintain a comfortable room temperature.
The room heater or blower can be useful for keeping your home space cozy. There are many parameters which must be kept in mind before using heating devices in the season with your newborn. Before you get into the list we would like you to spare some time on the FQA given below.
frequently asked questions
Are heaters and blowers good for baby’s skin?
Blowers and heaters can be drying. And, in extreme cases it can create itchiness on the skin and nosebleeds in some cases. To avert this situation, you can dehumidify with a steamer. Some parents believe that keep a bowl of water in the room around heater helps retain the moisture levels. One must keep a safe distance from the water from the electrical point.
How to maintain the temperature in the room?
You can keep the heater on till the temperature of the room is comfortable. One can also use the thermostat to maintain the temperature. The thermostat can also be used to maintain the temperature of the room. Don’t set the temperature too high as it may overheat.
How to dress your baby while the heater is on?
Dressing style is important to understand if there are frequent power cuts in your area then consider dressing your baby in multiple layers. You can remove layer once the heater is on and vice versa. Always maintain a safe distance.
How to maintain safety while using the heater?
First and the foremost keep your heater out of your baby’s reach. The bright coil heaters may look like a striking toy to crawling babies. Generally, most heaters get very hot when they are on and can basis grave burns. One must also keep heater far away from the bed or the baby’s cot. Ensure there are no flammable items around the heater or blower.
Maintain your heater or blower as guided in the owner’s manual or manufacturer’s guidelines. This can prevent breakdowns that could lead to short trips or the relief of poisonous substances.
Which type of heaters are best oil or electric?
There is a mixed response from the user. There are some users who prefer to say oil and halogen heaters over electric, coil, fan or kerosene heaters because their surfaces don’t heat up as much. Plus, they can be used for a longer time period. An oil heater cools off slowly once being turned off which gives time to your baby to adjust to changing the temperature.
Powered by 1500 Watts in a stylish thinner design to take the quickly take the chill out of larger rooms; Freestanding or wall mounted use with unique two fan system which provides better, faster heat distribution into the room; It comes with unique digital controls with adjustable thermostat, timer and multiple heat settings with LED display; Safe Heat – Tip over alarm – Buzzer and unit switches off if it accidentally tips over, Overheat protection and Antifreeze setting; ECO function saves energy by automatically adjusting heat and power settings for the most comfortable and economical warmth.3
Why we recommend it
- The slim design of the DeLonghi heater is less than 3-inches in depth. To save space even further, wall brackets are included for simple wall mounting.
- Convection heaters, particularly models with fans, are known for quickly heating entire rooms. Currents are sent across a heating element to create warmth, which is then spread around your room with the fan.
- Designed for your safety, the heater is equipped with tip-over and overheats protection, shutting off the unit in case it is accidentally knocked over or if overheating is detected.
This compact space heater from Lasko brings 1500 watts of comforting warmth to your room. A classic design in silver with easy to use manual controls and built-in safety features, plus adjustable thermostat for personalized comfort.
Why we recommend it
- Built-in carry handle
- Ceramic heat adds quick warmth with fan-powered delivery
- 1500 watts of comforting warmth, 3 quiet settings
- High heat, Low heat, Fan only
- Built-in safety features, including overheat protection and cool-touch exterior
- Fully assembled, 3-year limited warranty, E.T.L. listed
Save yourself from Stinging Winters! With summer making a graceful exit, it is time for winter to move in. If you live in an area where the winters are chilling, then what you need is a good heater. There is no better choice than this fan heater by Orpat. An attractive feature is the minimal amount of time taken by the heater to warm your room. It also consumes less power, allowing you to save on and lower your electricity bill.
Why we recommend it
- This room heater by Orpat has two heat settings 1000 watts and 2000 watts. The amount of heat generated by this room heater is suitable for small/medium rooms.
- This room heater by Orpat can be used as a fan along with being used as a heater. The fan option can be switched on without the heating function and it will function as a regular table fan.
- There are 2 heat setting knobs provided with the room heater by Orpat. These 2 heat setting functions are of 1000 watts and 2000 watts each. These knobs make it convenient to heat up your room quickly without much hassle.
- This room heater by Orpat consists of a stand with cord winder facility that helps you to keep the heater organized by keeping the cord winding.
Usha is one of the oldest and the most used heater in the list and for all the right reasons. If you want nothing but the best for your baby then look no further than Usha.
Why we recommend it
- Three heating positions: 400 watts/800 watts/1200 watts
- Wide angle oscillation function
- Tip over switch for safety
- Cool touch body, compact and portable
- Power: 1200 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts
Bajaj Blow Hot 2000-Watt Room Heater comes in handy during winters. It is economical in its usage. Its sturdy outer body is built with stove-enameled MS sheet. The exquisitely construed control keys can gently dispense cool, warm, or hot breeze.
Two long-running heating elements, each of 1-kilowatt power are incorporated into the heater’s design. It consists of a thermostat, which allows the users to maintain the required temperature by tweaking the average power. This is achieved by turning off the heater beyond a threshold temperature and turning it back on when the temperature falls back to normal. An additional thermal cut-off switch prevents overheating if the thermostat fails. The stand is designed to provide both upward and downward flow of warm air.
Why we recommend it
- Powered by 2000W, it’s the best option for your newborn.
- It can be used as a forced air circulator, a drier, or a room heater. Its compact design makes it portable and user-friendly. Switching on the fan before turning on the heating element distributes heat quickly over a large area and ensures the long life of the product.
- Neon Indicator is used to indicate that the heater is on. Two heat setting options enable fixing the operating power of the heating element to 1000 and 2000 watts.
- The well-adjusted motor and blower assembly is shielded by a reflector. This enables ideally regulated air flow and completely noiseless operation.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of home appliances like room heater you buy because of the money. Appreciated room heaters are effortlessly obtainable on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also tough and has a well-engineered design that will help you offer the best heating solutions for years to come.
- 1 frequently asked questions
- 2 Are heaters and blowers good for baby’s skin?
- 3 How to maintain the temperature in the room?
- 4 How to dress your baby while the heater is on?
- 5 How to maintain safety while using the heater?
- 6 Which type of heaters are best oil or electric?
- 7 DeLonghi HCX9115E Slim Style Convector Heater by DeLonghi
- 8 Check Price On Amazon
- 9 Why we recommend it
- 10 Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater With Adjustable Thermostat
- 11 Check Price On Amazon
- 12 Why we recommend it
- 13 OEH-1260 2000-Watt Fan Heater by Orpat
- 14 Check Price On Amazon
- 15 Why we recommend it
- 16 Usha Halogen Heater (3303-ISI) 1200-Watt with Oscillation Function
- 17 Check Price On Amazon
- 18 Why we recommend it
- 19 Bajaj Blow Hot 2000-Watt Room Heater (Cream)
- 20 Check Price On Amazon
- 21 Why we recommend it
- 22 Personal Recommendation
- 23 Check Price On Amazon