We all know how vital the flow of oxygen is in our blood. It simply tells you how your heart is pumping oxygen through your body. If you see the stats how many people are dying due to heart ailments you would like to stop everything and pay complete attention to this. The numbers are insane and rest are out of the record. Here comes Pulse oximetry in the picture. It’s a simple device that measures your oxygen saturation levels or basically the oxygen levels in the blood. We’re sure you’re enticed by this product and here’s why we’ve listed top 5 Pulse Oximeter for you to make your life even easier.
The best thing about this product is that you can quickly since even small changes in how resourcefully oxygen is being carried to the extremes farthest from the heart, comprising the legs and the arms. It is a compact, clip-like device that confers to a body part, like toes or an earlobe. Its most normally put on a finger, and it’s often castoff in a grave care setting like emergency rooms or hospitals. Few doctors, for example, pulmonologists, may use it in place of work. It is used to monitor the health of persons with any type of disorder that can distress blood oxygen levels, particularly while they’re in the hospital. These conditions include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, pneumonia, lung cancer, anemia, heart attack or heart failure, congenital heart defects etc.
Pulse oximetry is a smart device and if that wasn’t enough, it tells you a lot about other bodily functions as well. It helps to assess how well a new lung medication is working, to gauge whether somebody needs assistance breathing, to assess how supportive a ventilator is, to monitor oxygen levels throughout or after surgical measures that necessitate drowsiness. It also helps to assess how operative additional oxygen therapy is, especially when treatment is fresh. You can easily assess someone’s capability to abide by increased physical movement and there is more than meet the eyes.
We’re sure you must be having questions regarding this device, which is why we’ve listed FAQs to help you make a good buying decision.
Can I Adjust the Alarm Settings Accordingly?
The alarm is pre-set according to standards which cannot be altered. The alarm will ring each time the SpO2/PR value falls below or exceeds the lower/upper range. You will hear a ‘beep' and the respective numerical readings will start to blink.
Can I Use this Pulse Oximeter on My Child?
Yes. However, It depends on the finger size, if it reaches to sensor then we can use a pulse oximeter. Sometimes finger chamber of the PX701 Pulse Oximeter may be too big for a person with small fingers. This can affect the accuracy of the reading.
How can We Replace the Batteries & is it Easily Available?
It comes with 2AAA batteries which are easily available in general stores or medical stores. Note: Before purchasing please check the manufacturing date as it shouldn't be more than 6 months old. Recommended Duracell for best result & longer life.
Can I Use this Device to Monitor My Blood Oxygen Levels Overnight?
No. Please note that the PX701 is not meant for continuous monitoring.
How Do I turn On & Off the Pulse Oximeter?
PX701 pulse oximeter designed for Auto On & Off once you insert a finger inside & remove the finger.
Who can Use this Pulse Oximeter?
Individual with respiratory conditions and patients recovering from a recent illness Sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels (SpO2) and Pulse Rate.
Why Choose this Pulse Oximeter?
For those looking for the best value for money, the PX701 pulse ox is one of your best choices. Featuring advanced functions – 2 color OLED screen with pre-set alarm, water resistant & and a Plethysmogram, this is one pulse oximeter you can rely on.
Meets and Exceeds FDA and CE Standards
The device is manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and health professionals.
Best Pulse Oximeter in India – Reviews
This fingertip pulse oximeter has high accuracy and gives real-time measurement indication. It is the ideal assistant for doctors, patients, pilots, athletes, and nurses. Take care of your health by tracking your spo2. The device has a bright red led display and soft silicone coating inside the finger chamber to provide the comfortable experience. With a vastly improved led and sensor, it allows spo2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation level) and pulse rate measurement even at low blood perfusion. With alarm function will remind patients to notice spo2 and pr value change. Finger chamber with smart spring system accommodates a wide range of finger sizes – children to adult. it comes with a very trendy travel case to keep the device conveniently. 1. Easy to use – clip on the finger and press a button. You will get results within seconds. 2. Easy to read – large led display with readings that face the user. 3. Accurate and sensitive – get readings even if blood perfusion index is as low as 0.2%. 4. Smart spring system – self-adjusting finger chamber for a comfortable fit. 5. Non-toxic and hypoallergenic to finger. 6. Low battery consumption with the auto power-off feature. 7. Light and portable – includes a lanyard. 8. Spo2 range: 35-100% (1% resolution) 9. Pulse rate range: 25-250bpm (1bpm resolution) 10. Uses 2aaa batteries (included) 11. Smart travel case included in the package.
Why we recommend it
- Accurate and reliable – accurately determine your spo2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength and display it conveniently on a large digital led display
- Manufactured as per the standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals. The only led pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 100% for spo2 value. Spo2 and pulse rate readings now face the user instead of away for an easy read. Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes
- Loaded with accessories includes travel pouch, 2 x aaa batteries that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, and a lanyard to wear it in the neck for convenience
- Unique feature: auto power on and off, water-resistant, buzzer- visual alarm. Light and compact, accommodates a wide range of finger sizes, long battery life. Low battery indication
- 1 Year warranty: individually tested for accuracy: each device undergoes rigorous testing and is approved for use by the FDA and CE carry 1-year warranty
The Choicemmed MD300C2 fingertip pulse oximeter sets a new standard in precision and exciting features! It is extensively used in clinics, hospitals, social medical organizations, first aid, and home care institutions and the like. To check your pulse, all you need to do is to place your fingertip and the readings are a click away. It accommodates the widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult. Apart from the pulse, you can view the SpO2%, Pulse bar and Plethysmogram which is represented in a waveform.
The MD300C2 is equipped with a new, high-tech, color display known as an ‘organic' LED (OLED). Recognized throughout the oximeter industry as superior to ‘standard' LED, organic makes smooth numbers and readouts – no dashes or dots to form numbers. You can adjust the brightness of the OLED according to your taste!
The MD300C2 oximeter provides real-time data on your heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation level (SpO2). The In 6 seconds, the oximeter shuts down when you remove your finger with the auto-power-off feature. This allows optimal usage of 2 AAA alkaline batteries that power your oximeter.
Why we recommend it
- The user-friendly MD300C2 comes with an optional multi-color silicon rubber boot. This enriches the grip to hold the device comfortably.
- The kit also includes a convenient yet stylish carrying case to add a dash of dynamism to your medical expertise.
- To get the Choicemmed’s MD300C2 Pulse Oximeter at your doorstep, place your order at Amazon, India for 100% purchase protection and easy returns.
- Small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device
- Automatically power off and requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries
Dr. Morepen PO 04, pulse oximeter for both pediatric and adults are used to measure pulse oxygen saturation value and pulse rate value, just put your finger into the sensor, SpO2 value and pulse rate value will be displayed on the screen. This pulse oximeter is a kind of innovative medical device with noninvasive and continuous features for artery SpO2 and PR detection.
Why we recommend it
- Dual color LED display, 6 display modes, Suitable for both adults and pediatric
- Low power consumption, Auto power off
- Low power consumption with battery-low indicator
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, pulse bar and waveform
- Optional multi-color silicon rubber boot and carrying case
Newnik fingertip pulse oximeter (PX701) is a fine example of the high-quality products offered by the brand. The product is designed to provide an affordable yet accurate way for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate. All you need is a few seconds and you can check these levels anytime, anywhere. Now measuring your pulse rate and oxygen levels in the body becomes easy. All you need is a few seconds and you can check these levels anytime, anywhere. The product is certified from FDA, CE. Its reliable, accurate with 1-year warranty.
Why we recommend it
- Buzzer alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond preset limits.
- For your convenience, programmed to display readings in different d and enhance the user's experience.
- Equipped with one of the latest plethysmograph waveform technology to measure pulse strength.
- FDA Approved: this high fidelity pulse oximeter is an efficient and effective device which is US FDA approved and meets international quality standards in accuracy and reliability.
Dr Trust USA professional series pulse rate and alarm function usfda and ce approved: the newly upgraded dr trust finger pulse oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. This is the best pulse oximeter available for medical professionals. The product is water resistant and contains audio visual alarm. USFDA and CE approved.
Dr Trust is a registered trademark of nectar biopharma private limited. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. All product designs, packaging designs, product images and text on this page are protected by various Indian and international patents and copyrights.
Why we recommend it
- Water resistant ip 22: note product is designed to withstand an accidental splash of water. Increasingly higher depths of water will render the product unusable. The product is water resistant and not waterproof
- Dr Trust Usa no. 1 doctor choice: measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and spo2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels. Accurately determine your spo2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), fast spo2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital bright led display
- Accurately displays spo2, pulse rate, respiratory rate and more: rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus, shows perfusion index, pulse wave, pulse rate, bar graph, spo2 level battery level and more
- Compact and includes a lanyard, digital thermometer free: light and compact, accommodates a wide range of finger sizes, long battery life
- The product of the USA with warranty in India: designed and engineered in the USA: USFDA and CE approved fingertip pulse oximeter, neck/wrist cord, user manual, 2-aaa batteries, Dr. trust digital thermometer free plus our no-hassle 1 year extended warranty and friendly customer service.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of unique appliances like Pulse Oximeter you buy because of money. Appreciated Pulse Oximeter is easily accessible on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you. Newnik PX701 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also sturdy and has a well-engineered design that will provide the best heart check solutions for your newborn for years to come.
- 1 FAQs
- 2 Can I Adjust the Alarm Settings Accordingly?
- 3 Can I Use this Pulse Oximeter on My Child?
- 4 How can We Replace the Batteries & is it Easily Available?
- 5 Can I Use this Device to Monitor My Blood Oxygen Levels Overnight?
- 6 How Do I turn On & Off the Pulse Oximeter?
- 7 Who can Use this Pulse Oximeter?
- 8 Why Choose this Pulse Oximeter?
- 9 Meets and Exceeds FDA and CE Standards
- 10 Best Pulse Oximeter in India – Reviews
- 11 EQUAL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Big Digit Led Display
- 12 Check Price On Amazon
- 13 Why we recommend it
- 14 Choicemmed MD300C2 Pulse Oximeter
- 15 Check Price On Amazon
- 16 Why we recommend it
- 17 Dr. Morepen PO04 Pluse Oximeter (Black)
- 18 Check Price On Amazon
- 19 Why we recommend it
- 20 Newnik PX701 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Audio-Visual Alarm
- 21 Check Price On Amazon
- 22 Why we recommend it
- 23 Dr Trust (USA) Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
- 24 Check Price On Amazon
- 25 Why we recommend it
- 26 Personal Recommendation
- 27 Check Price On Amazon