The projector is one of the optional devices that can take the picture generated by the Blu-ray. This device project the image on the surface. These days, it is used in the residential place that can transfer the home into the mini-theater. You can find it in different places such as office, school, college, home, hospital and much more. There is the large range of the projector available in the market. So you need to choose the right one which suits your needs and budget. Here you can get the guide to purchase the excellent projector for your needs. Don’t forget to check out the top 5 best projectors for your home listed below.
Your search for a potent projector is over; it offers you the best probable perseverance comes from BenQ, called MS 506-P DLP Projector. It comes with the smart features, which make it conceivable for you to have a remarkable picture quality and besides save up on your electricity low-priced. It offers an SVGA 800X600 resolve, and 3200 lumens ANSI glare. It is also well-thought-out as the best value choice for a small-medium space.
Why we recommend it
- SVGA (800×600) Resolution
- ANSI Brightness: 3,200 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 13,000:1 ; PC 3D-Ready /
- Smart Eco Power Saving Technology; Up to 10,000 Hours Long Lamp Life
- Filter Free, One-key auto-adjustment. No HDMI port
EGATE i9 is our second best choice now is the time to invest in a smart and stylish HD projector and explore your love for movies. This projector comes with a multi-screen and stream cast.
Why we recommend it
- Multi-Screen and streaming via Miracast, Airplay and Dlna
- 30000 hrs enduring led lamp, Hd 1920 X 1080 Support, and 800 X 480 Native resolution
- 1000 : 1 High Contrast Ratio; 120″ Large screen display, 1500 Lumen* / 120 ANSI; Direct play from USB
- Manifold Interface – HDMI / VGA / USB / AV / Sd Card / Audio Out
- Home theater projection from a set-top box, Dvd, Blue-ray and pen-drive
Are you looking for a projector that fulfills your business education home theater projection needs then look no further then Unic Uc40? Here comes a stylish and extravagant projector to flaunt your love for movies.
Why we recommend it
- Play Movies, Video Games or Presentations has image projection up to 130 inches with 800×480 high resolution, 800 Lumens and 800:1 contrast ratio
- Has HDMI, AV, USB Ports
- Can be anticipated in a large screen up to 130 inch
- Projection distance 1-3.8 meters
- Business & Education, Home Theater Projector
Are you eyeing for a lasting HD projector to help you stream almost 30,000 entertainments for non-stop house? You’re at the right place, be ready to witness amazing picture quality and if you’re a movie buff then you’re golden.
Why we recommend it
- It comes with a 1200X800 resolution, supporting 1080 pixels.
- The brightness is around 3200 lumens, which makes it possible to prevent any damage to your eyes.
- Stream 30,000 nonstop entertainment hours, durable design, and best experience for a lifetime.
- The contrast ratio that comes with the projector is about 3000:1, which is ideal for amazing picture quality.
Our next pick is from Epson EB-XGA 3LCD Projector comes with a number of striking features, which would want you to take it home with you in a flip. It bargains a display resolution of 1080 full HD and a supreme vertical resolution of 768 pixels, making sure that you get a great picture quality. Some of the terms of the product that you should look for before really endowing in it are stated here to help you take a better assessment based on your necessities.
Why we recommend it
- It weighs around 2.5 kilos and works on 282 watts.
- The projector is highly attuned with all of your devices to ensure that the user gets enough suppleness.
- There are no batteries included along with the projector.
- It also comes with an LCD display technology and a screen size of 300 inches.
- The company offers a warranty of 2 years on the product to make sure complete customer satisfaction.
Before scrolling down to the list let’s get to know everything about this project from this buyer’s guide so that you make a smart decision like a smart consumer.
Different types of projector
There is the huge range of the projectors in the market such as 3D, LCD, DLP, LCos, and others. Every type of the projectors has unique features so you can compare the features and choose the best device. Most of the projectors display the picture depends on the technology such as DLP, LCD, and others. It has great features like clear picture quality, accurate color representation, and others that provide the great experience to the users.
- LCD is one of the popular projectors and another name for LCD project is home theatres. It provides the premium picture quality and allows you save huge space.
- The DMD chips are used in the DLP projectors that support the Texas Instruments. It provides the cinema theatres feel to the users at their home. You can reduce the brightness of this device.
- The LCoS projector is made up of the LCD chips but totally different from the other projectors. It provides the smooth picture quality and it is costlier than the other projectors.
- The Pico projector is the famous device that is the perfect fit in your pocket. It wants the light to work when compared to the usual ones.
With the help of the right projector, you can get best movie experience in your home.
Features to look out while buying the projector
Purchasing the projector is not the simple task. There are different types of the projectors in the market that you get confused to buy which one your home. When you are purchasing the projector you should consider the various features such as throw distance, bright contrast, 3D technology, resolution, and others.
- The brightness is one of the critical features to consider in the device. You can visit the local electronics store and check the contrast of projector. The LCD project is the good choice than the DLP projector.
- You should look out the resolution in the projector while purchasing. You should choose the device which can provide the clear picture while projecting. Most of the device can project the HD picture and movie from the desktop or laptop on the 1280*800 projector screen.
- The buyer must look out the connectivity features in the projector. The projector needs to connect with the numbers of the device so you should check connectivity option before buying the projector.
- Audio is another feature to check when buying the projector. The top brands are equipped with the onboard speakers that produce high sound. You should check for 2.1 speakers, 5.1 audio set up in the device.
- Do not forget to check the throw distance when selecting the projector for your residential place. The latest technology is used to build the projectors that the distance is not the pressure anymore. It has capable of building the smooth image between 40 to 60 inches.
By considering these factors you can choose the affordable projector with latest features for your needs.
What are the Advantages of a Projector at Home?
We all want to have our share of leisure time and enjoy the most of it. Having a projector at home does not only resolve that drive for you but gives you way too much compensation. Is it watching movies with your entire household at the wellbeing of your home or gaming with your friends and cousins, all of this can be accomplished by having the right projector at home? Some of the much compensation is stated here.
Largest possible image
If you’re a movie buff or want to explore your life, you will love devising a projector at your place. A projector offers the prime probable image, which can go up to 300” crossways. Such a large image will make movies come to real life and turn your living room into an actual movie theatre. You can also look at your holiday pictures or game with your much loved cousins when they come to stopover you and make your place look bestowing.
Easy to install
Additional advantage of owning a projector for yourself is that it is quite simple and easy to install, and can be used at anywhere anytime in your house. It’s light-in-weight, and a remarkable mount makes it easy for anybody to place the projector nearly anytime.
Easier for eyes
When you want to have a king-sized life, you like the whole thing of the best imaginable excellence. A projector deals you with a large screen to watch movies or television better, making it more fun for you and your family.
If you think space is a constraint then think twice, one of the best things about a projector is that it doesn’t need much space, as it can just be drooped at the wall. Meanwhile, it saves space; it likewise tends to make the place look bigger and restored.
As we have previously stated about the lightweight of the projector, we also need to reference the convenience of the projector. It can be static at nearly any of the walls of your place and is tremendously safe to connect. This gives you the plasticity to change the look of any room by unstable the projector to anywhere you want.
This is perhaps the most eye-catching advantage of a projector. It comes at an inconceivably low price and ensures that you have it deprived of creating a big hole in your pocket.
Product Life span
Projectors have a longevity span and can work for almost 5,000 hours. This is unlikely and has the probable to swap all the shorter life span devices. The best projectors also come with a smaller lamp life which is consumable.
Another great or the best benefit of owning a projector at home is the accessibility to experience 3-dimensional images and movies. This aspect that comes with the best projectors makes sure that you get a supreme movie experience although sitting in your homes.
We all want to have the best time with our family members, as we’ve only the ones we have at the end of everything. Keeping a projector helps you get that value time, where each one of you can relish the most and have a great time seeing movies/television or gaming.
Nowadays, Projectors come with multiple screen selections that you can select from, centered on your necessities. This gives you the flexibility to have different kinds of experience every time you watch the same movie. You can use a thoughtful paint or any devoted projector screen to be able to have the best knowledge.
Having a personal projector at the comfort of your home makes it possible for you to relish the best of your “Me Time” at home. Consequently it is essential that you get the right one for your place. Our buying guide has thus stated all the little particulars about what to look for in the best projectors and likewise the best projectors in India all organized at one place so that you don’t have to look anyplace else. Hopefully, we did our best to help you take a better choice though participating in a projector.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of home appliances like projectors you buy because of money. Appreciated projectors are easily accessible on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you. Vivibright GP90 Portable Projector LED LCD 3200 Lumens is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also sturdy and has a well-engineered design that helps you enjoy movies at a new level of entertainment.
- 1 BenQ MS 506-P DLP Projector (Black)
- 2 Why we recommend it
- 3 EGATE i9 MIRACAST LED HD PROJECTOR
- 4 Why we recommend it
- 5 Unic Uc40 Has HDMI, AV, USB Ports Projector (800x 480 high resolutions)
- 6 Why we recommend it
- 7 Vivibright GP90 Portable Projector LED LCD 3200 Lumens
- 8 Why we recommend it
- 9 Epson EB-X05 XGA 3LCD Projector
- 10 Why we recommend it
- 11 Different types of projector
- 12 Features to look out while buying the projector
- 13 What are the Advantages of a Projector at Home?
- 14 Largest possible image
- 15 Easy to install
- 16 Easier for eyes
- 17 Space Saver
- 18 Portable
- 19 Low cost
- 20 Product Life span
- 21 3D experience
- 22 Family Time
- 23 Screen Options
- 24 Personal Recommendation