Simplify your Day. Print, Scan, and Copy with Ease – and tackle more everyday tasks than you ever have. Count on easy versatility, print, scan, and copy what you need quickly with a reliable all-in-one. Get started in fewer steps. Easily set up this all-in-one to print, scan, and copy with simple controls. Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it. We understand your lifetime, timeline and needs here’s why we’ve come up with top 5 printers cum scanners for you. Don’t forget to check the buyer’s guide and detailed product review for better understanding. They help in conserve resources, without sacrificing performance, using an all-in-one that’s Energy Star certified. Reduce your environmental impact. Count on easy, free cartridge.
When buying a home printer, there are several choices to make: ink or laser, multifunction or printer only, with or without Wi-Fi, with screen or just buttons, with photographic quality … To help you find the ideal model, we propose the following practical tips.
Number of inks
If you are thinking of buying a home printer, the first thing you should do is look at your printing technology. For the domestic sector, the most common is that used is the injection of ink, leaving the laser reserved for professional environments.
However, if we do not need to print in color, there are already monochrome laser printers at very affordable prices, and both the duration of the toner and the print quality can compensate us if we are going to print a lot of material.
Focusing on inkjet, it is essential to know how many inks a printer has and in how many cartridges it is distributed. As a rule, we will have four inks (CMYK, or what is the same, cyan, magenta, yellow and black), but in the case of equipment for quality photographic printing, a fifth ink is added that provides an extra quality (black with pigments, to improve the levels of brightness, contrast, and saturation).
If we look at how it is translated to the number of cartridges, it is best if they are independent, that is, one cartridge for black and three for color (and another if we talk about red ink). The most affordable equipment usually use only two cartridges (one for black and one that combines the three primary colors), which in practice has one drawback: if we run out of blue, but not yellow and red, we will have to replace the entire cartridge to avoid distorted results, which will end up wasting ink.
Price of consumables
When buying a home printer, we should not be blinded only by the price of the equipment. The manufacturers usually sell them below the real cost of manufacturing to end up recovering the money with the sale of consumables. Therefore, we should also look at what each cartridge costs and the existence of offers to purchase complete packs.
The most advisable thing is to visit the website of the manufacturer in question to see what supplies are compatible with our printer and to know approximately how much they will cost.
Connectivity: with or without Wi-Fi?
Usually, to connect a printer to the computer we used to do it using USB cable, something quick and practical. But fortunately, and above all to facilitate compatibility with the ubiquitous smart phones and tablets, now many models come with integrated Wi-Fi
Thanks to this feature, we can print from any place without cables, and we can even put jobs in the queue from the Cloud or remotely, or even sending a simple e-mail to a predetermined address.
Other aspects that may be of interest are the presence of card readers or USB memory input, to be able to print photos and documents by simply connecting one of these external storage media.
Best Printers Cum Scanners In India
Take advantage of the ease and efficiency of multifunction laser—now available at a great price. Depend on proven HP LaserJet printer and print cartridge technology for reliable, consistent results every time you print. Get more functionality at a great price – print, copy and scan with this affordable HP LaserJet MFP. Move up to an affordable MFP. Save space on your desktop, and accomplish more with the compact, versatile HP LaserJet M1005 MFP. Enjoy easier-than-ever features. The intuitive features make work simpler – and printing, copying and scanning easier than ever. Save space, accomplish more.
Why we recommend it
- The HP LaserJet M1005 multifunction printer is an excellent choice for bulk printing. It is a versatile device which performs various functions such as printing, scanning, and copying. Besides being ideal for offices, home offices or home use, this HP Laserjet multifunction printer is suitable for micro businesses that require all these functions rolled out into one device.
- The compact body of this functional printer saves a lot of space on your desk. This affordable HP Laserjet M1005 printer has intuitive features that make printing, scanning and copying black-and-white documents a breeze.
- The HP Laserjet monochrome printer has the built-in Instant-On technology, which uses fuser technology to produce the first print faster when the printer is resuming from low power mode. This ensures that your print job is executed faster and also reduces the energy consumption. HP delivers yet again with the Energy Star qualified HP Laserjet M1005.
- Flatbed scanning gives high-resolution scans of up to 1200 dpi and is perfect for scanning sensitive media like old photographs. Paper handling is easy, thanks to a 150-sheet input tray and 10-sheet priority input tray.
- HP Laserjet M1005 multifunction monochrome printer delivers prints at a good speed along with the great resolution. The HP FastRes 1200 technology helps deliver outstanding quality prints at a speed of 14 ppm for A4 size papers. The copier also works exceptionally good by providing 99 copies with options to resize the document by 25 to 400 percent.
- Another great feature of the HP Laserjet printer is the OCR software (Optical Character Recognition), which comes along with the installation drivers and helps convert documents into digital formats for archiving or editing.
Make everyday printing, scanning, and copying easy, and save with HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges. Make your everyday printing, scanning, and copying easily with an HP DeskJet all-in-one that simply works – right out of the box. Save money with HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges. Plus, save space with an all-in-one designed to fit where you need it. HP Photo and Document All-in-One Printers deliver the versatility to print everything from documents, email and web pages to lab-quality photos. With copy and scan capabilities too, these printers are perfect for home, school or work projects.
HP DeskJet Printer is a compact-sized printer which is efficient. It is a multifunctional printer that can not only print but also photocopy and scan your documents. The product dimensions of 42.5×30.4×14.9 cm makes the printer sleek so you can place it anywhere you want with ease. It is easy-to-install and operates, making it a reliable printing solution for all your needs.
Why we recommend it
- Fast and high-quality prints- The printer offers 4800×1200 color resolution thus giving you unmatched print quality. It can produce up to 1000 A4 pages in a month. It has a paper capacity of 60 pages and can print at a speed of 7.5 ppm, enhancing your productivity without compromising the quality of prints.
- Printing, scanning and copying specifications- For printing, the HP DeskJet printer comes with Thermal ink technology that uses thermal energy to heat ink thus making it a cost-efficient choice for high-speed printing. It has a flatbed type scanner that can scan almost all kinds of file formats including JPEG, PNG, PDF, BMP and TIFF at a resolution of around 1200 dpi. This printer provides nearly 9 copies with a resolution of 600×300 dpi.
- Compatible and energy efficient- You can reduce the negative environmental impact as HP DeskJet Ink All-in-one printer comes covered with Energy Star Certified Program. It is compatible with USB 2.0 that enables you to not only get prints/scan/copies at a blazingly fast speed but also to connect with different devices like laptops, pen drives, and desktop.
- Affordable, High-Quality Printing- Print all the quality photos and documents you need for a great value with HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges. Print more for less, using the world’s No. 1 printer brand plus Original HP ink cartridges.
Canon Pixma E400 All-In-1 Printer is an excellent device and will help resolve all your printing issues. You can now easily get all the printing done in no time. Impress your boss with excellent graphic designs, worksheets, pie charts, graphs, presentations and much more. This is an all-in-one printer which helps you with quality printing.
Canon is a renowned Japanese company that designs its products with immense precision and the latest technology. This great combination of technology and design has made this product a unique one. Once you bring this product home, you will realize how important it is. The printable width is up to 203.2mm (8inches). The printable area bordered printing includes the top margin having 3 millimeters, the bottom margin is 16.7 millimeters, and Left / Right margin is 3.4 millimeters each. The paper sizes that are compatible with this printer are A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, and 5 x 7″. There are two types of printing available in colour- 48bits / 24bits (RGB each 16bits / 8bits) and grey scale 16bits / 8bits.
Why we recommend it
- User Friendliness and Maintenance- The dimension of this Canon printer is 48×37.2×18.6 centimeters. It is compact in size and does not take up much space on your desk.
- If at all it gets dusty, then you can easily dust it with the help of a soft dry cloth. This printer is extremely easy to use. You can print anything on paper easily and in quick time. Shop online to get this excellent printer from the house of Canon today.
- Lower Printing Costs- Enjoy a lower cost of operation by printing up to 400 pages* of A4 documents with the PG-47 ink cartridge! The CL-57 ink cartridge prints up to 300 pages
- Compact and lightweight- Allow the printer to easily fit into even the smaller spaces and shelves in a home
- Auto Power ON- It detects a print command and will automatically switch the printer on with a USB connection.
- Quiet Mode reduces operation noise to the bare minimum
Get up to 8,000 color or 6,000 black pages at an extremely low cost-per-page. Print thousands of pages with high-capacity ink tank system. Restore ink levels with resealable bottles and our spill-free refill system. Easily refill your ink tank system with spill-free, resealable bottles. Print darker, crisper text and get borderless, fade-resistant photos and documents that last up to 22 times longer. Count on darker, crisper text, time after time. Functions: Print, copy, scan Color, A4: Up to 5 ppm, Black & White, A4: Up to 8 ppm Orderable Supplies: HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle, HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle, HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle, and HP GT51 Black Original Ink Bottle.
Why we recommend it
- Printer Type – Ink Tank ; Functionality – All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type – Flatbed; Printer Output – Colour
- Connectivity – USB
- Compatible Ink – HP GT52 Original Ink Bottle (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow), HP GT51 Original Black Ink Bottle; Page-Yield – 6000 pages (Black & White), 8000 pages (Colour) (as per ISO standards)
- Warranty – 1 year from the date of purchase
- Pages per minute – 7.5 (Black & White), 4.5 (Colour) ; Cost per page – 10 Paise (Black & White), 18 Paise (Colour) – As per ISO standards
- Page size supported – A4, B5, A6, DL envelope ; Duplex Print – Manual ; Print resolution – Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized DPI (Colour), Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI (Black)
- Duty Cycle – Up to 1000 pages per month; Ideal usage – Home & Small Office, Regular/heavy users
Canon Pixma E477 comes with a wireless connectivity. Print, scan and perform printer operations with ease, without the need to be tethered to a PC via USB. Lower Cost Cartridges. It is affordable ink cartridges for high-quality printing. PIXMA Cloud Link, with PIXMA Cloud Link, you can print from popular online services like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox.
Why we recommend it
- Printer Type – Ink Efficient; Functionality – All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output – Color
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB, Canon Selphy App; Compatibility – Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2
- Compatible Ink Cartridge – PG-47 (Black), CL-57 (Colour), Page Yield – 400 pages (Black & White), 180 pages (Colour)
- Warranty – 1 year from the date of purchase
- Pages per minute – 8 pages (Black), 4 pages (Colour) ; Cost per page – Rs 1.3 (Black & White), Rs 3.5 (Colour) – As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage – Home & Small office, Regular usage
- Access your files directly from a variety of photo sharing, social networking, and storage sites using PIXMA Cloud Link
- Warranty Details: 1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of unique Home appliances like Printer cum Scanners you buy because of the money. Appreciated Printers cum Scanners are easily obtainable on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for your HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also tough and has a well-engineered design that will help you offer the best printing/scanning solutions ever for years to come.
- 1 Number of inks
- 2 Ink cartridges
- 3 Price of consumables
- 4 Connectivity: with or without Wi-Fi?
- 5 Best Printers Cum Scanners In India
- 6 HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
- 7 Check Price On Amazon
- 8 Why we recommend it
- 9 HP DeskJet 2135 All-in-One Ink Advantage Colour Printer
- 10 Check Price On Amazon
- 11 Why we recommend it
- 12 Canon PIXMA E400 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer
- 13 Check Price On Amazon
- 14 Why we recommend it
- 15 HP 310 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer
- 16 Check Price On Amazon
- 17 Why we recommend it
- 18 Canon Pixma E477 All-in-One Wireless Ink Efficient Colour Printer
- 19 Check Price On Amazon
- 20 Why we recommend it
- 21 Personal Recommendation
- 22 Check Price On Amazon