With the increasing consumption and demands of electricity and the summer season reaching its peak, it has become really difficult for the authorities to provide regular supply to everyone. Today, everyone has 1 or 2 air conditioners fitted or installed in their household to get the comfortable cool air for utmost relaxation. With this scorching summer heat the ACs are on continuously, which isn’t helping in coping up with the shortage of electrical energy in several regions in India.
Therefore, to help the cause and cut down on our electricity needs, we have aligned the Best Non-Electric Water Purifiers, which will not use electricity to purify the water but gravity. Since, a water purifier generally works day in and day out, installing a non-electric water purifier will help you save a lot of electricity and hence help to cope up with its shortage. Further, all the water purifiers on our listing are easy to set up and work pretty effectively to purify the contaminated water.
So, to solve two purposes at a time, these water purifiers apart from just saving electricity keep you and your family away from all those water-borne diseases such as cholera, typhoid, and dysentery.
Best Rated Non-Electric Water Purifiers
For the people who want a quality non-electric water purifier, this one from Prestige is going to suit their requirements for sure. This non-electric water purifier makes the water clean, utilizing a 100% chemical-free purification procedure or process to kill those disease-causing organisms. With the compact design, this water purifier certainly saves a lot of space when fitted inside your kitchen. Having a really high filtration rate, this Prestige non-electric water purifier decontaminates nearly 9-liters of water every single hour whilst removing the harmful Bacteria, Protozoa, Viruses, and Cysts.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Offers a completely chemical-free water purification process
- Delivers a really high water filtration rate of about 9L per hour
- Comes with a compact design that saves a lot of space in the kitchen
- Provides a tank capacity of 18-liters that is ample for small families
- Equipped with the Fabrillated Adsorbent Cellulose Technology
Here is another reasonably priced non-electric water purifier, which is going to solve two purposes from the time you buy it. This water purifier saves a lot of electricity as well as money in the longer run. It purifies the water by means of the hollow fiber ultra-filtration membrane, which doesn’t require any electricity to function. This membrane has a really long life since it purifies around 4000 liters of water during its lifetime. This water purifier has been designed having a transparent tank made up of ABS food-grade unbreakable plastic so that you can keep a check on the level of water inside the tank.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Provides healthier and tastier water without using chemicals
- Comes with a transparent tank made up of ABS food-grade plastic
- Utilizes the nano-silver carbon for superior disinfection of water
- The hollow fiber ultra-filtration membrane purifies 4000 liters of water
- Covered with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty for after-sales service
Are you searching for a high-quality and reliable water purifier for your home at a reasonable cost? The Tata Swach Cristella Plus provides you with the reliable water purifying performance along with an eye-catching appearance, which makes it really appropriate for your modern kitchen and home. This water purifier has been equipped with the silver nanotechnology, which effectually kills that entire virus and bacteria present in the water according to the USEPA guidelines. In addition, this water purifier doesn’t require electricity or running water to function.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Offers an 18-liters of water tank capacity ample for small families
- A really eye-catching and compact water purifier for your house
- Destroys the virus and bacteria with the silver nanotechnology
- No requirements of electricity or running water for purification
- Covered with a 6-months manufacturer’s warranty for support
Provide your household with the pure and clean water buying the Whirlpool Destroyer 6-Litre Water Purifier. This non-electric water purifier is available in a stylish white & grey color arrangement and provides you with safe drinking water with the 5-stage water purification arrangement. It has been equipped with the innovative ‘EAT Filter' that provides you with the power as well as advantages of 4-in-1 filter arrangement. The Destroyer World water purifier from Whirlpool supplies filtration equivalent to RO devoid of consuming electricity.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Equipped with the unique Electro Adsorption Technology filter
- Doesn’t waste water during the overall purification process
- Doesn’t need electricity to function hence saves a lot of energy
- Purifies the water whilst retaining the essential natural minerals
- Provides you with 100% pure water even during power outages
For all those people who want to buy a reasonably prices gravity-based water purifier, the Brahma Gravity Water Purifier from Livpure is going to meet your requirements pretty easily. This gravity based water purifier comes with a membrane guard that keeps away all the microbes, bacteria, and viruses from your drinking water. Owing to the 4-stage advanced purification system, the water remains pure and tasty. Being a non-electric water purifier, this further helps you in saving a lot of electricity in the longer run and doesn’t waste even a single drop of water.
Why Do We Recommend This:
- Doesn’t consume electricity to function being gravity purifier
- Equipped with the 4-stage advanced purification arrangement
- Comes with a bacteria guard that keeps the microbes at bay
- Offers a really advanced filtration rate at 16-liters every hour
- Provides 1-year of free maintenance from the date of purchase
Best 5 Non Electric Water Purifier
With the overall review process done and dusted, we suppose that it is going to be really easy for our customers and users to choose the non-electric water purifier according to their needs, requirements, and budget. Further, every single non-electric water purifier that we have listed down in our detailed review is going to help you save water as well as electricity at once. Be it the gravity-based water purifier or the ones having the 4-stage water purification system, the water is going to remain tasty as well as clean along with the essential minerals and vitamins.
However, if there is a user who still isn’t really clear about which non-electric water purifier is going to suit their needs and conform to their requirements, they must readily go with our personally recommended water purifier. The non-electric water purifier that we are going to suggest to our customers is the Prestige Non Electric Water Purifier, which is a quality water purifier that provides you with purified water without using any chemical.
This non-electric water purifier from Prestige comes with a water tank capacity of 18-liters, which is sufficient for any smaller household. This water purifier comes with a high filtration rate at 9-liters per hour. It has been equipped with the Fabrillated Adsorbent Cellulose Technology that lasts for anything around 1500-liters of water purification.
Non-Electric Water Purifier – Buying Guide
What Are the Aspects to Keep In Mind Whilst Purchasing A Non-Electric Gravity Water Purifier?
To ensure that you don’t repent your choice of buying the erroneous water purifier you should follow the below-stated tips to purchase a gravity water purifier:
Gravity Water Purifier Filter
All the gravity-based water purifiers don’t consume electricity for the whole water purification process. These sorts of water purifiers make use of the activated carbon filters. Such filters function on the norm of gravity and don’t need any other outside force. The activated carbon filters have been crafted out of minor carbon granules that catch all the impurities and salts.
Just about each gravity water purifier makes use of the activated carbon filters. A few of the famous water purifier brands further provide you with the UF gravity water purifier. The Ultrafiltration equipment is the most innovative water purification method installed in the gravity-based water purifiers since the aperture size of these filters are pretty minute. These filters might definitely remove injurious cyst and microorganisms out of the water.
When you are buying any sort of water purifier, it is sensible to choose the ones having a high tank storage volume. The high volume of the storage tank makes sure that the pure drinking water is available for a long duration of time. From the overall purification procedure, the movement of water is sluggish since it functions on the principle of gravity without any external force being applied; thus, the gravity-based water purifier comprises of the dual storage tank for storing raw water in one and the purified water in the other. You require choosing a water purifier that comprises a high storage capacity. You might effortlessly purchase a water purifier having a storage capacity of 20-24 liters.
100% Chemical-Free Purification
Numerous water purifiers utilize chemicals for purifying water, which might be really injurious to your health. You require searching for the water purifier that makes use of a chemical free purification procedure. The water purification in the gravity-based water purifiers is 100% chemical-free, which makes sure that the water is healthy and drinkable. Further, the Ultra-Filtration water purifier generally makes use of chemical-free decontamination techniques to filter the drinking water.
The gravity-based water purifier necessitates washing after the duration of 10-15 days. Accordingly, you require choosing a water purifier which is effortless to use as well as clean. The maintenance must be simple since you require opening the water purifier several times for washing.
The gravity water purifiers are an ideal choice in case your water is previously treated and out of dissolved salts and heavy metals. The price tag that the gravity-based water purifiers come with is on the lower side. You might be able to purchase a quality gravity water purifier in between the price ranging from 1500-4000. Further, you must keep an eye on the material using which the water purifier has been framed. The body of the water purifier must be of ABS food-grade plastic that is unbreakable.
- 1 Best Rated Non-Electric Water Purifiers
- 2 Prestige Non Electric Water Purifier
- 3 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 4 KENT Gold Optima Non-Electric Water Purifier
- 5 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 6 Tata Swach Non Electric Cristella Plus Water Purifier
- 7 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 8 Whirlpool Destroyer World 61005 6-Litre Water Purifier
- 9 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 10 Livpure Brahma Gravity Water Purifier
- 11 Why Do We Recommend This:
- 12 Best 5 Non Electric Water Purifier
- 13 Prestige Non-Electric
- 14 Kent Gold Optima
- 15 Tata Swach Cristella Plus
- 16 Whirlpool Destroyer World
- 17 Livpure Brahma Gravity
- 18 Personal Suggestion
- 19 Non-Electric Water Purifier – Buying Guide
- 20 What Are the Aspects to Keep In Mind Whilst Purchasing A Non-Electric Gravity Water Purifier?
- 21 Gravity Water Purifier Filter
- 22 Storage Capacity
- 23 100% Chemical-Free Purification
- 24 Easy Cleaning