Nowadays, there are plenty of home and kitchen appliances, which weren’t even in the scene a decade ago and have now become a necessity. Some of these appliances are a common sight in every single home. One such kitchen appliance is the microwave oven, which helps you to reheat, warm up, defrosting, and cooking the food in a very effective and easier manner. But, there are many people who still have a notion that microwave ovens are costly appliances and refrain from buying and using one.
Therefore, to budge all that thinking away, we have up with the listing of Best Microwave Ovens Under 5000, which comprises of the budget models that may be bought without getting a hole in your pocket. Every single microwave oven on this listing is a quality product and would provide you with all the humble and modest features. So, if you are thinking about purchasing a microwave oven and are short on budget, then you go with one of these models to get the best deal.
Best Microwave Ovens Under 5000 in India
Bring home a fresh feasting experience with this 17-Litre Solo Microwave Oven from IFB. This solo microwave oven comprises of the flexi power levels, which allows you to change the levels of power throughout cooking programs deprived of halting. Owing to the 3-year long manufacturer’s warranty on magnetron as well as the cavity, this solo microwave oven is going to provide you with the level-headedness you fairly be worthy of. It provides the user with optimal heating for the foodstuff with the flexibility of 5 distinct levels of power.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Offers an ample capacity at 17-liters for the smaller families
- Can be utilized for cooking, defrosting, and reheating food
- Comprises of the jog dials to regulate the power and time
- Offers 3 innovative auto-cook menu options for preparing food
- Comes with a 3-years manufacturer’s warranty on magnetron
With the busy lifestyle that people have these days, the microwave ovens certainly have a really vital role to play. This indispensable kitchen appliance not just assists with the heating up of food but might as well prepare delightful meals. A few microwaves moreover are associated with grill and convection settings to grow one's microwave food preparation experience. This Microwave Oven comes with a 20-litre capacity, which transforms into operational performance and suitability similarly. In addition, this model don’t just offer microwave functions but also the grill mode for enjoyable cooking.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Offers an appropriate 20-liter capacity ample for bachelors
- Provides you with both microwave and grill features for ease
- Comprises of the defrost feature so as to prepare frozen food
- Comes with the adjustable power levels for added convenience
- Covered with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty for decent service
If you want to purchase a microwave oven, with the oven, toaster, and grill features, then buying this Borosil Prima 19-Liter Oven Toaster Grill is going to be the best option to purchase for your home. This OTG microwave oven comes with a heating element of 1300W so that you get the capability of cooking food faster as compared to the standard methods. With the 6-stage heating functions, cooking food cannot be more enjoyable and pleasurable. It has been equipped with the motorized rotisserie function so as to provide the user with an all-round grilling experience.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Comprises of a powerful 1300W heating element to cook faster
- Offers special functionalities such as bake toast and rotisserie
- Delivers 6-stage heating choices to facilitate precise cooking
- Comes with a smooth and shiny silver body for enhanced aesthetics
- Covered with a 2-years manufacturer’s warranty for after-sales service
In case you are short of budget and want to purchase a microwave oven from a quality brand, then this solo microwave oven from Kenstar is going to the best choice for you to buy. This microwave oven provides you with all the modest features such as defrost frozen food, reheat, and prepare meals really fast in comparison to the standard way of cooking. With a capacity of 17-Litres, this Grill Microwave Oven is appropriate for the people having small families or the bachelors. It comes equipped with the Smart Wave Technology, which makes sure that the food has been cooked uniformly keeping its overall nutritional value intact.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Furnished with the transparent high-gloss acrylic glass door
- Comprises of a 2 distinct knobs for controlling time and power
- Provides the user with the competence of express cooking
- Comes with an anti-bacterial coating to avoid contamination
- Offers a manufacturer’s warranty cover of 3-years on magnetron
Electrolux is brand that has long been manufacturing quality home and kitchen appliances that have been marketed not only in India but all over the world. With this Electrolux 20 L Grill Microwave Oven, the brand has provided its customer’s with a budget appliance to cater to all their cooking requirements such as reheating, defrosting, grilling, and express cooking. Having an overall capacity of 20-Liters, this microwave oven is a good option to purchase for bachelors and small families. Further, the model provides the user with long-lasting jog dials that are pretty easy to use.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Comprises of the child-lock feature to ensure safety
- Provides all the modes like grill, reheat, and defrost
- An appropriate grill microwave oven for the bachelors
- Equipped with the hard-wearing easy to use jog dials
- Comes with 3-years company warranty on the magnetron
Since we have ended up the overall review and analysis procedure, we suppose that our users and customers would find it really easy to catch hold of the microwave oven, which is going to suit their requirements, budget, and preference. Further, we must tell every single one of our users that the microwave ovens that we have provided on our listing are the best ones given the predefined price range. In addition, these microwave ovens are going to be best options if you solely require the modest functionalities and features.
On the other hand, if even after going through our comprehensive reviews, any of our customers hasn’t been able to choose a microwave oven that would match their requirements and budget, then they should go with our personally suggested product. The microwave oven that we would recommend our users to purchase is the IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven, which provides the user with all the modest features and modes like reheating, defrosting, and cooking at a really budget price.
Additionally, this microwave oven comes with the 3-years warranty on cavity and magnetron along with 1-year on the product. It has been equipped with the long-lasting jog dials that are pretty easy to use. Above all, this solo microwave oven offers 3 auto cook menu choices to make cooking more enjoyable.
Best Microwave Oven – All That You Need to Know Microwave Oven
A microwave oven is a kitchen appliance that cooks and heats up the food by divulging it to the microwaves.
What are Microwaves?
Electromagnetic radiation is spread in the form of particles or waves at diverse frequencies and wavelengths. This comprehensive variety of wavelengths is recognized as the electromagnetic spectrum. The spectrum is commonly distributed into 7 sections in a decreasing order of wavelength and growing frequency and energy. The microwaves are a kinds of electromagnetic emission with frequencies extending from nearly 3 billion sets per second, or 3 GHz, equal to around 30 trillion hertz and wavelengths of almost 30 cm to 3 mm.
Microwave Oven – Working
The microwaves are produced inside a microwave oven through a component known as the magnetron, which transforms electricity allotted by the power channel into microwaves. The generated microwaves are then engrossed by the molecules of water existing in the food being cooked or heated, which are rotated through the electric field using the microwaves. Since these water molecules brush against one another, they get heated up, and then they warm up the molecules surrounding them.
Microwave Oven – Invention
Percy Spencer designed the initial microwave oven following World War II using radar machinery manufactured at the time of the war. One of these days, Percy Spencer perceived that microwaves from a lively radar set he was employed on began to liquefy a candy bar he had kept inside his pocket. This presented him the inkling that a magnetron may be utilized to cook or heat the food.
- 1 Best Microwave Ovens Under 5000 in India
- 2 IFB 17-L Solo Microwave Oven
- 3 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 4 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 5 Bajaj 20 L Grill Microwave Oven
- 6 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 7 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 8 Borosil Prima BOTG19CS11 19-Litre Oven Toaster Grill
- 9 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 10 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 11 Kenstar 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
- 12 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 13 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 14 Electrolux 20 L Grill Microwave Oven
- 15 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 16 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 17 Personal Recommendation
- 18 CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
- 19 Best Microwave Oven – All That You Need to Know Microwave Oven
- 20 What are Microwaves?
- 21 Microwave Oven – Working
- 22 Microwave Oven – Invention