If you’re looking for ways and means to add some light and décor at one go in your dull and monotonous interior, then investing in floor lamp could be the best decision ever. They add a distinct glamour by providing the right brightness and color temperature to create the desired effects.
We understand it get taxing to select one out so many products. Don’t worry we’ve done the homework for you and all you need is to read this post till the end and order anyone floor lamp from the list and you’re golden. Yes, it’s that simple. We understand time is money and which is why we’ve made this post informative, engaging and engrossing so that you get to know everything covered in one post. Grab a cup of coffee and read this post till the end.
This article will help you find the best ones to match with your interior decors and enhance the look and feel of your room.
No wonder, the living area is the heart of a house. It’s a place where you rewind, play with your kids, pets and welcome your friends. Consequently, most people want their living room to look lively and fascinating.
For that look and feel, a floor lamp must be able to light up space with a pleasant lighting. It is united with other light sources; it must yield a total light output of 2000 lumens or higher.
If you want a positive, peppy atmosphere in your living room, the perfect light color temperature for your light bulbs must be higher than 3500K.
Floor Lamps – How to find the perfect one for your living room
Do you want your floor lamp to make a statement?
An outstanding floor lamp can be a living room feature in itself – adding a new height, color and charm to a room – or it can be a more refined addition, mixing into the fittings and accessories.
Essentially, do you want your guests to go, ‘Dazzled, with one look at that lamp!' or do you think that lamps are best when you don't actually notice them)?
Whether you choose to go for a statement floor lamp may well depend on the space you have accessible. For instance, you can add a dash of glam in the empty corner by placing a tripod floor lamp. It will spark up the corner into a limelight. And, the same will look heavy and bulky in small rooms.
In case, you wish the lap should be placed at a place where it’s a talking point for all the visitors, then eye on a simple floor lamp but then add vibrant colors and add more life to the overall look and feel of the place. A vibrant shade will look as classy in daylight as it looks in the night time with complementing curtains.
- How will the floor lamp fit with your living room?
While deciding on a floor lamp, always consider the scale of the living area and most importantly the height of the ceiling.
In case, you have a low ceiling and a tall lamp it will go off proportion completely. While if you have ample space and lamp too short then also it will go off charts.
The possible fix is to get a measuring tape and work out the ideal height so that you know how tall the base can be before the standing lamp would start to overlook the room.
- What kind of light do you want in your living room?
The standing lamps can be used for both task lighting and ambient lighting as well. So it’s better to decide which one is on your priority list as it will help pick the best floor lamp for your home space.
If you plan to place your floor lamp next to a sofa or armchair to provide reading light, then while sitting the bottom of the shade must be around the eye level. It simply means that the top of the lamp will typically be high when measured from the floor.
Selecting the right shade is indeed very important. For a softer ambiance, a semi-translucent shade is ideal, while if you want to highlight a wall or ceiling feature then surely go with an opaque shade as these are considered best for decorative accent lighting.
- How will the floor lamp work with the décor and design of your living room?
Last but not the least; always check out how your floor lamp will go with the current design of your living room. The overall look and feel of the room or the area of your home where you plan to place your floor lamp must go with the design and style pattern. Be it the color, paint, lighting, ceiling size, curtains, and accessories. Bear in mind that overall the look and ambiance must look nice and soothing. Floor lamp bases are available in brass, wood, marble, and variety of colors while shades can be anything from bright understated linens to silk, there is ample of scope for matching your lamp to your living room’s style, period and décor.
Perfect for placing in living rooms, VAVA Dimmable LED Reading Lamp is a tall, glowing torchiere floor lamp. It comes with a decorative base (round) that secures it well on most floors. Its bronze-finished frame is also attention-grabbing, while its amber swirl glass shade is one-of-a-kind. Forget about the low-grade model that you are planning on to purchase from the Internet. Even though outdated, this model balances well in most places. Whether you want overall lighting of your home or maneuvering lighting of a precise area, this is one of the finest lamps to use.
In terms of illumination, it outmatches most similar brands 10 to 1 for two main reasons. The 100-watt bulb that it practices, for example, is inspiring. It is cheerful. UL-registered, it also has a power-effective design that keeps electricity consumption low. This way, you enjoy quality lighting and low electricity bills. You also get a convenient three-way switch for modifying its performance. You can improve or dim its output, for instance, to get your wanted effect.
Why we recommend it
- It’s fully customizable lighting: a mix and match 5 Color temperatures and 5 brightness levels for the most appropriate light contingent on the environment, activity, etc.
- LED for 50,000 Hour Lifespan: Eco-friendly, long-lasting LED shines up to 1815 lumens while consuming only 12W of power
- It’s simple and easy to operate: built-in touch control offers a suitable, dependable way to set the light Color, brightness, and combined timer
- Secure, user-friendly build: comprised UL adapter adapts the Voltage output to 12V/1.5a to prevent electrical hazards; the lamp's stable base will sit steadily without toppling over
- 2-in-1 multi-functional design: tall floor lamp misleads and turns into a more dense desk lamp
During leisure time, most peeps like to work and or read their favorite books at home. But due to the low-quality above lights that comes pre-built in homes often compromise their capability. If you have a related concern, TROND LED Gooseneck Floor Lamp is your fix. With this one, you get an unconnected cream and white-themed lamp with precise color rendering. It is reasonable. It is also sturdy and has an adaptable gooseneck arm that you can modify to recover the directionality of light. You no longer have to worry as you read and or work inside. With incredible features and price this is one of the best floor lamps available on the market.
Why we recommend it
- Firm wooden table included, Goes with both traditional/modern setting
- USB ports and outlet included, Reasonable price, Bulb included
- Innovative light guide panel help to create a flicker-free, anti-glare light without ghosting, which effectively reduces eye strain and better protect your eyes
- Convenient On/Off switch, UL-certified power cord (6-feet)
- Soft and natural light, Power-efficient design, Adjustable gooseneck arm
Brightech LightView Pro is home to many quality floor lamps for lighting homes and offices spaces. This eccentric model, for example, is a versatile 71-inch model with an exclusive design that people like. It comes with a powerful (100-watt) torchiere lamp on the top for lighting large spaces. You also get a lesser side lamp (40-watts) that you can use for reading and or work. This lamp is hands free making it super easy to enjoy work or hobbies without having to move a magnifying glass. Make a stylish statement with this built-up apothecary lamp next to a comfy armchair.
Why we recommend it
- Gentle warm light, Adjustable height, Matching design
- Space-efficient, Durable and heat-free LEDs, Easy to resemble
- 3 diopter glass will magnify whatever you are working on up to 175%
- Durable low vision equipment or better beauty salon an accessory, this LED is the best
- The main motto is to provide resourceful, innovative, and attractive lighting so that everyone can have quality, high-end lighting in their home and office
Make an elegant statement with this industrial apothecary lamp next to a comfy armchair. Don’t lower the value of your home with one of the low-value floor lamps in some brick and mortar stores, come what may. One must pay thoughtfulness to the design. You must also gaze at the functionality of your kind of choice and its appropriateness for your home. Boston Harbor, for example, is a top-rated lamp that never disillusions.
Why we recommend it
- Boston harbor 3 light black tree lamp
- Limelight can rotate 350 degrees and pivot 45 degrees to shine light anywhere
- Uses three 60 watt maximum a19 radiant bulbs (sold separately)
- 3 spotlights can rotate 350 degrees and pivot 45 degrees to shine light wherever
- 65″ overall height
- 3 spotlights can rotate 350 degrees and pivot 45 degrees to shine light anyplace
- Uses three 60 watt maximum A19 incandescent bulbs (sold separately)
Ideal for crafting and reading, Brightech SKY LED Torchiere Floor Lamp outshines some of the table lamps in numerous ways. Since it is taller, for instance, it scatters light better than its rival. It likewise has an amendable gooseneck that recovers its performance further. Distinct some replicas that light is a single way, you get omnidirectional lighting with this model. This modest floor lamp features clean lines and a modish cork shade. This high-quality, modern floor lamp is hand-made and features a three-way dimmer.
Why we recommend it
- With 3,000 lumens, this light glares bright enough to be the only lighting source essential in your bedrooms, family room, to office without an overhead ceiling light
- Warm pleasant glow, simple design, matching any décor, takes little space, Energy-efficient LED
- LED lighting will endure for more than 20 years without burning out or overheat
- Accessible in 5 different finishes that blend well with casual, fashionable, or ultra-mod décor
- Its slim design allows for sliding unexceptionally into the thinnest corner, nooks, and crannies.
I hope with the post above now it’s easy for you to choose Floor Lamp for your home space and still if you’re confused or looking for the second opinion then go with TROND LED Gooseneck Floor Lamp. It has 4.7 -star ratings on the Amazon and all great features that make the product a total value for money. Mark our words you'll not regret buying this Floor Lamp ever. This unique part of this model it comes with ultimate safety features which are good for user’s safety. Like we said, when it comes to our safety we want nothing but the best and TROND LED Gooseneck Floor Lamp is the best.
- 1 Floor Lamps – How to find the perfect one for your living room
- 2 Do you want your floor lamp to make a statement?
- 3 Floor Lamps, VAVA Dimmable LED Reading Lamp for Living Room
- 4 Why we recommend it
- 5 TROND LED Gooseneck Floor Lamp
- 6 Why we recommend it
- 7 Brightech LightView Pro Dimmable LED Magnifying Floor Lamp
- 8 Why we recommend it
- 9 Boston Harbor TL-TREE-134-BK-3L 3 Light Tree Lamp, Black
- 10 Why we recommend it
- 11 Brightech SKY LED Torchiere Floor Lamp
- 12 Why we recommend it
- 13 Personal Recommendation