Water is an essential human need. Each person on Earth necessitates at least 20 to 50 L of clean, safe water a day for multiple activities including drinking, cooking, and merely keeping themselves clean. Water is clearly crucial for hydration and for food production—but hygiene is an equally imperative, and corresponding, use of water. This is why we have come up with the Best Kent Water Purifiers in India that can purify and clean the water for your daily drinking!
The importance of clean drinking water cannot be over-elaborated when it comes to averting infection, illness, and death in mounting countries. In spite of the vast resources accessible to people in developed countries, the surprising fact residues that approximately 1 billion people in emerging countries international do not have access to safe drinking water.
Are you looking for the best water purifier in India? Congratulations, we’ve stumbled upon the right post at the right time. Nowadays there are way too many options available for water purifiers and water softeners on the market. They come in all shapes and sizes depending upon the user’s requirement.
We understand how valuable your time is and how taxing it’s to find one product that fits the bill completely. We want nothing but the best for our users here’s why we’ve picked Kent, a brand that gives you performance, quality, features and looks – everything you could ever want out of a water purifier and even things you didn't know you wanted, but now need.
Sure-fire, it sounds cliché, but water is truly necessary for everything. It keeps our lawns green, it allows us to make our favorite coffee or tea, it helps provide the most basic things we take for granted (like having flush toilets or taking a shower). Even outside personal or domestic use, water is used and required universally. It’s a basic need that everybody should have the right to, making it imperative for everyone to care about. It’s not just something we should think about when there’s a scarcity—water is a reserve we need to safeguard.
Editor's Picks: 5 of the Top Kent Water Purifiers In India
In the post below, we’ve selected top 5 models from Kent RO based on size, features, performance, durability, the technology used and a lot more. You can select anyone out of these options for your home space or office space.
The Best Kent Water Purifiers In India You Can Buy Today
1. KENT New Grand 8-Litres Wall-Mountable RO+UV+UF+TDS Water Purifier Review
Ask any professional about the Best Kent Purifier, and you surely won’t miss the name Kent Grand Plus on the list. The quality of our water is directly related to the quality of our lives. Kent Grand Plus is apt for water from all sources such as bore-wells, overhead tanks, and tap water. Furthermore, there are Filter change and UV Fail Alarms that will acquaint you if there is a need to modify or change them.
- Multiple purification by RO+UV+UF +TDS Control process which removes even dissolved impurities and such as arsenic, rust, pesticides and fluorides, and kills bacteria and viruses to make water 100% pure and suitable for drinking
- TDS control system allows adjustment of tds level of purified water which retains essential natural minerals in drinking water
Kent Grand Plus is one of the bestselling water purifiers in India. It is made with the combination of Reverse Osmosis, Ultraviolet, and Ultrafiltration updated technologies.
Why we recommend it
- Double purification by RO and UV with TDS controller, ABS construction for corrosion free lifespan
- With 8L capacity, ideal for big families requirements, food grade plastic
- Filter change alarm and UV fail alarm, elegant design with transparent cover and purified water level indicator
- Spin-welded RO membrane housing to prevent tampering, push-fit components for leak-proof performance
- Operating voltage: 160-300 volts, Warranty: 1 year on product
2. Kent Ace Mineral 7-Litre 60-Watt RO+UV+UF Water Purifier Review
Kent Ace Mineral is one of the bestselling models on Amazon and costs less than 20000 only and for all the right reasons. With 60W, 7L capacity, it can fulfill all your needs. It comes with a computer controlled operation with Filter change and UV change Alarms. It is also suitable for water from Taps, Over-Head Tanks, and Bore-Wells. It is one of the best Kent RO in India!
- KENT Ace 7-Litre Wall Mountable RO+UV+UF+TDS Controller (White and Aquamarine) 15-Ltr/hr Water Purifier
- White and Aquamarine, 7-Litres tank, Power Consumption- 60W ; Input Water Temperature-10-35 C ; Booster Pump Voltage- 24 V DC ; Tank Material: Food Grade Plastic
Why we recommend it
- Kent ACE Mineral water purifier comes with a Fully Automatic operation, and there are UV Fail and Filter change Alarms.
- The UV Lamp is high-Power-driven (11W). It is proficient of comprehensive de-activation of unsafe micro-organisms, bacteria, and virus.
- Kent ACE Sports a 7 Litre Storage Tank with a Wall-Mountable strategy.
- It is idyllic for Indian Kitchens with a grouping of RO UV tools. Furthermore, there is TDS controller.
- Other smart features of the Kent ACE water purifier comprise Push-Fit Components, ABS construction, and Built-in SMPS.
3. KENT Ultra Wall-Mountable UV 60 L/hr Water Purifier Review
Kent Ultra is a cost-effective UV water purifier which is one of the best water purifier from Kent. Add a contemporary, urbane statement to your home with this 3 stage water purifier from Kent. It is also suitable for Lows TDS water. Now you can enjoy the top-quality performance with this premium Water Purifier.
- Multiple purification by inline sediment, inline carbon and inline UV chamber which effectively kills bacteria, viruses and reduces residual impurities including chlorine
- Country of Origin- India
Why we recommend it
- The 3-Stage water purification includes Sediment filter, Activated carbon filter, and 11 W UV Lamp.
- Kent Ultra UV has no storage tank. The water purifier is made of ABS plastic that ensure leak-proof performance.
- Completely automatic operation with Auto-On and Auto-OFF Function.
- It is ideal for all water sources counting High TDS Bore-Well Water.
4. KENT Maxx 7-Litres Wall Mountable/Table Top UV+UF 60-Ltr/hr Water Purifier Review
At 11 watts, this Water Purifier provides more than enough power to get the job done. The storage tank offers 7L capacity, ideal for low TDS water, detachable and easy to use and clean. This model is famous for users as it offers various smart features like ABS plastic construction, filter change, and UV change Alarms.
- Multiple purification by UV+UF process happens first by UV followed by hollow fibre UF membrane to completely filter out dead bacteria, viruses and cysts
- Country of Origin- India
Why we recommend it
- Kent Maxx comes with the combination of UV and UF Technologies.
- The Storage Tank capacity of Kent Maxx is 7 Liters.
- The water purifier is suitable for low TDS water.
- The Storage tank is detachable and very easy to clean. Suitable for Municipality supply water that has low TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- 11W Powerful UV Bulb eliminates Bacterium and other micro-organisms. Fully Automatic Water Purifier with ABS Plastic construction. Filter change and UV change Alarms.
5. Kent Ro Limited RO+UV+UF+TDS Control Water Purifier Review
This is currently our #1 bestselling Water Purifier of all and is one of the best kent water purifiers in India! It is the perfect solution for those looking for a high-quality water purifier that will run dead quiet and move lots of air for years to come. This model has every feature you look for while buying a water purifier including Mineral RO TM Technology, double purification, 9 L capacity, interactive touchscreen display, and tested on domestic and international fronts.
This purifier is verified and certified for its performance and excellence by world's well-known laboratories, such as the WQA (USA & India) and NSF (USA).
- Real time monitoring of purity, performance and service history.
- Purification by RO+UF+UV+ TDS Control.
Why we recommend it
- Mineral RO TM Technology – retains essential natural minerals in purified water using the
- TDS Controller, thereby providing 100% safe and tasty drinking water.
- The double purification of RO + UV / UF removes even dissolved impurities such as chemicals, bacteria, viruses, and salts, making water 100% pure.
- With 9 liters of purified water storage capacity, a built-in digital interface that displays purified water flow rate.
- Its computer controlled operations like UV Fail Alarm and Filter Change Alarm ensure enhanced safety and convenience for you.
Kent is one of the top brands in India that specializes in Water Purifiers and we all know and trust this brand! Water purifiers from Kent are known for removing bad tasting water, odor-causing agents by using upgraded technology.
Furthermore, they also offer a better taste of the drinking water. It eliminates chlorine and other microbial layers. The pre-carbon sieves in the best RO UV water purifier absorb all the harmful substances that cause bad odor and taste in the drinking water. Also, it also helps in improving the life of the RO membrane.
These water purifiers come with post carbon filter at the final stage of cleansing to ensure that the water is free from every type of residual scums from the drinking water. Additionally, we will provide you great tips for buying best water purifier in India. You can easily buy water purifier online at cheap prices. Here is our Kent water purifier list.
Kent RO water filters come with Mineral RO Technology which preserves the indispensable minerals in the water while dipping the Salts and dissolved scums. Likewise, the Kent RO water purifiers come with the mixture of UV / UF technologies.
The Reverse Osmosis membrane in Kent RO is capable of eliminating bacteria, virus and harmful melted layers like Arsenic, Flouride, cadmium, lead, pesticides and other heavy and injurious metals. UV / UF safeguards the additional safety and the output drinking water will be 100% safe and flavorsome.
Best Water Purifiers from Kent – Buyer’s Guide
In the initial stage of purification of water, it is filtered by means of a pre-sediment filter. It not only eliminates fine and rough particulate scums/dirt but also recovers the life of the RO / UF membrane resultant in lower cost of upkeep. If the cleanser does not comprise this as a standard feature, then it can be added separately as well.
Activated Carbon Pre-filter
The activated carbon pre-filter eliminates chlorine and organic layers like harmful pesticides from the water. Activated carbon pre-filter also grips bad odor and taste-causing biological mixtures from the water.
Water is nurtured into the RO membrane at high pressure by in-built water propels. The RO membrane eradicates the firmness, softened salts, pesticides and hefty metals like lead, arsenic, and mercury. It also eliminates microbial pollutants like virus, bacteria, protozoa, and cysts. The UF membrane also works like RO membrane but it does not remove the liquefied solids.
Some disinfectants use both RO and a UF membrane, the output water from both the membranes is asserted to control the TDS level of cleansed water.
TDS controller is recycled to switch the TDS level of the output water. RO procedure not only eliminates bad scums but also eradicates vital minerals like Calcium & Magnesium. TDS controller recollects passable amounts of indispensable minerals in the purified water by regulating the ratio of water from RO membrane (low TDS) and UF membrane (normal TDS) in the final mix.
The UV filter uses a high power UV bulb to kill or deactivate any virus, bacteria, and fleas to bring safe water.
The Carbon Post-filter acts as a polisher and improves the taste of cleansed water. It also eliminates any bad odor from water.
This tank stores the sanitized water for later use. Ensure the storage tank is made of food grade, non-toxic substance. Some of the high-end water sterilizers now come with a stainless steel water storing tank. You must check the capacity of the tank.
Generally, most of the RO water purifiers come with a simple display for purifier on/off, tank full etc. Some innovative purifiers also come with error alert, membrane change, UV fail, TDS level needle, purity indicator etc.
Most of the times, RO and UV based water purifiers are large and pretty hefty. Before you buy one, ensure you know of its proportions, and have a plan to have it wall riding in the kitchen area. You will need to offer an inlet for power, and additional for water. Likewise, there must be nonstop water supply at a decent pressure, predominantly when the water purifier is attached high on a kitchen wall.
We’re pretty certain you’re persuaded that every penny you spend on a great water purifier is a penny spent sagely, sense of the health benefits of drinking purified and unpolluted water. Even spaced out from that, there are factually dozens of reasons for you to look for the best water purifier for your home space.
I hope with the post above, now it’s easy for you to choose a Kent Water Purifier, but still, if you’re confused or looking for the second opinion then go with our top recommendation:
The Kent Ro Limited Superb Ro+Uv+Uf+Tds Control Water Purifier has a 4.5 star rating on Amazon. As for our own review, we can even rate it higher! Mark our words that you'll not regret buying this Kent Water Purifier ever. This unique part of this model it comes with ultimate safety features which are good for your home space.
Like we said, when it comes to our health we want nothing but the best and this Kent Ro Limited Superb Ro+Uv+Uf+Tds Control Water Purifier is the best. If you still are having second thoughts about Kent, you can check out the water purifiers from Aquaguard!
How To Choose A Kent RO For Home
Below we have discussed the significant aspects you require considering whilst purchasing the best kent purifier for your house:
Everyone requires checking the water quality prior to purchasing a water purifier. In case the water supplied to your locality features a higher TDS level, salinity, and hardness, you require purchasing an RO water purifier. The RO water purifier comprises a semi-permeable membrane, which might be able to eradicate the smallest of dissolved salt, contaminants, and metals.
Types of Water Purifiers
There are diverse types of water purification equipments provided on the market. Comprehending the different water purifier know-hows is pretty significant so as to get an appropriate one purchased. Relying on the water budget and quality, you might select from RO, UF, UV, Non-Electric Purifiers, and the gravity-based water purifiers. Here are a few more particulars associated with the purification technologies:
RO Water Purifiers
The RO Water Purifiers are perfect for the areas that are supplied with water that has high TDS level. These purifiers might eliminate the Fluoride, heavy metals, Arsenic, and other poisonous contaminations from the supplied water. On the other hand, the RO purifiers moreover do away with a few of the necessary minerals out of the water, which turns it significant to make sure that the water purifier has been equipped with a TDS controller.
Gravity-Based Water Purifiers
These water purifiers are pretty cost-effective and don’t necessitate power to function. You might be able to utilize the gravity-based water purifiers in case the TDS level of the water supplied to your locality is low. These water purifiers are perfect for eliminating dust, bacteria, cysts, and chlorine out of the water.
UV Water Purifiers
The UV water purifiers utilize a dominant UV lamp to sterilize water by eradicating the contaminants or impurities. The UV water purifiers are best for cleansing the tap water and the water supplied by the municipal corporation. Conversely, the UV water purification might not be able to get rid of the impurities that are dissolved in water.
Nitrate, bacteria, lead, and dissolved pesticides are a few of the common impurities there in the water. The number of contaminants existing in the water might be verified in any research laboratory. In case the water that is supplied to your house has a high-level of contaminants or microbes, you require installing the RO+UV+UF filtration as it would be a top-quality choice. The UV effect is going to irradiate the water, which pierces the virus and bacteria cells, terminating their capacity to replicate. These entities aren’t able to reproduce and ultimately die. The RO membrane eliminates the deceased germs and impurities out of the water and turns it fit for drinking.
Whilst purchasing a water purifier, it is pretty significant to consider the storage capacity. In case you subsist in a locality which is susceptible to power cuts, you require purchasing a water purifier which offers a bigger storage tank. The programmed water purifiers trigger the purification procedure immediately when the level of water inside the storage tank of the purifier drops.
One more significant factor that you require checking in the water purifier assessments is the certifications gotten by the manufacturer. The certified or licensed water purifiers make sure that the brand is dependable and truthful. KENT has been honored with a few of the exclusive certifications by WQA, NSF, CE, and ISI.
Maintenance & After Sales Services
Last of all, prior to purchasing a water purifier, you should make sure that you catch all the essential information associated with the after-sales services and the maintenance of the water purifiers. A purifier that requires regular maintenance services isn’t a value for money product. Additionally, you moreover require checking the after-sales facilities delivered by the brand. Low-level of after-sales service gives rise to plenty of problems if anything in the water purifier goes out of order. The best kent water purifiers are the ones that require less maintenance overall and Kent has a good after-sales service too!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is a water purifier the same as a water filter?
No. Water filters cannot make drinkable water by itself. It only eliminates harmful contaminants from water. A water purifier takes care of over 90% by sophisticated processes like deionization, reverse-osmosis, and distillation. In short, a water purifier does a more complete job than a water filter.
2. Should I switch off the water purifier when I am not using it?
Nice question. Yes, you should keep it switched off when it is not used as it will save electricity.
3. Are bacteria and virus killed during the purification process?
Yes, that is a very important part in water purification. Beware that a water filter won't be able to do that well, but a water purifier can.
A Final Word
After all that's been said, the only thing remaining is for you dear readers to make up your mind and then go for a water purifier! We have reviewed for you the best products of the best brand when it comes to water purifiers. Now you can either select one of our recommendations, or you can read the Buying Guide and decide for yourselves!
Last updated on 2021-07-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API