Water is an essential human need. Each one on Earth necessitates at least 20 to 50L of clean, safe water a day for multiple activities including drinking, cooking, and merely keeping themselves clean. Water is clearly crucial for hydration and for food production—but hygiene is an equally imperative, and corresponding, use of water.
The importance of clean drinking water cannot be over-elaborated when it comes to averting infection, illness, and death in mounting countries. In spite of the vast resources accessible to people in developed countries, the surprising fact residues that approximately 1 billion people in emerging countries international do not have access to safe drinking water.
Are you looking for the best water purifier in India? Congratulations, we’ve stumbled upon the right post at the right time. Nowadays there are way too many options available for water purifiers on the market. They come in all shapes and sizes depending upon the user’s requirement. We understand how valuable your time is and how taxing it’s to find one product that fits the bill completely. We want nothing but the best for our users here’s why we’ve picked Kent, a brand that gives you performance, quality, features and looks everything is sorted.
Sure-fire, it sounds cliché, but water is truly necessary for everything. It keeps our lawns green, it allows us to make our favorite coffee or tea, it helps provide the most basic things we take for granted (like having flush toilets or taking a shower). Even outside personal or domestic use, water is used and required universally. It’s a basic need that everybody should have the right to, making it imperative for everyone to care about. It’s not just something we should think about when there’s a scarcity—water is a reserve we need to safeguard.
In the post below, we’ve selected top 5 models from Kent water purifiers based on size, features, performance, durability, the technology used and a lot more. You can select anyone out of these options for your home space or office space.
Ask any professional about the best brands in Water Purifier, and you surely won’t miss the name Kent Grand Plus on the list. The quality of our water is directly related to the quality of our lives. Kent Grand Plus is apt for water from all sources such as bore-wells, overhead tanks, and tap water. Furthermore, there are Filter change and UV Fail Alarms that will acquaint you if there is a need to modify or change them.
Kent Grand Plus is one of the bestselling water purifiers in India. It is made with the combination of Reverse Osmosis, Ultraviolet, and Ultrafiltration updated technologies.
Why we recommend it
- Double purification by RO and UV with TDS controller, ABS construction for corrosion free lifespan
- With 8L capacity, ideal for big families requirements, food grade plastic
- Filter change alarm and UV fail alarm, elegant design with transparent cover and purified water level indicator
- Spin-welded RO membrane housing to prevent tampering, push-fit components for leak-proof performance
- Operating voltage: 160-300 volts, Warranty: 1 year on product
Kent Ace Mineral is one of the bestselling models on Amazon and for all the right reasons. With 60W, 7L capacity can fulfill all your needs. It comes with a computer controlled operation with Filter change and UV change Alarms. It is also suitable for water from Taps, Over-Head Tanks, and Bore-Wells.
Why we recommend it
- Kent ACE Mineral water purifier comes with a Fully Automatic operation, and there are UV Fail and Filter change Alarms.
- The UV Lamp is high-Power-driven (11W). It is proficient of comprehensive de-activation of unsafe micro-organisms, bacteria, and virus.
- Kent ACE Sports a 7 Litre Storage Tank with a Wall-Mountable strategy.
- It is idyllic for Indian Kitchens with a grouping of RO UV tools. Furthermore, there is TDS controller.
- Other smart features of the Kent ACE water purifier comprise Push-Fit Components, ABS construction, and Built-in SMPS.
Kent Ultra is a cost-effective online UV water purifier. Add a contemporary, urbane statement to your home with this 3 stage water purifier from Kent. It is also suitable for Lows TDS water. Now you can enjoy the top-quality performance with this premium Water Purifier.
Why we recommend it
- The 3-Stage water purification includes Sediment filter, Activated carbon filter, and 11W UV Lamp.
- Kent Ultra UV has no storage tank. The water purifier is made of ABS plastic that ensure leak-proof performance.
- Completely automatic operation with Auto-On and Auto-OFF Function.
- It is ideal for all water sources counting High TDS Bore-Well Water.
At 11 watts, this Water Purifier provides more than enough power to get the job done. The storage tank offers 7L capacity, ideal for low TDS water, detachable and easy to use and clean. This model is famous for users as it offers various smart features like ABS plastic construction, filter change, and UV change Alarms.
Why we recommend it
- Kent Maxx comes with the combination of UV and UF Technologies.
- The Storage Tank capacity of Kent Maxx is 7 Liters.
- The water purifier is suitable for low TDS water.
- The Storage tank is detachable and very easy to clean. Suitable for Municipality supply water that has low TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- 11W Powerful UV Bulb eliminates Bacterium and other micro-organisms. Fully Automatic Water Purifier with ABS Plastic construction. Filter change and UV change Alarms.
This is currently our #1 bestselling Water Purifier of all and is the perfect solution for those looking for a high-quality water purifier that will run dead quiet and move lots of air for years to come. This model has every feature you look for while buying a water purifier including Mineral RO TM Technology, double purification, 9 L capacity, interactive touchscreen display, and tested on domestic and international fronts. This purifier is verified and certified for its performance and excellence by world’s well-known laboratories, such as the WQA (USA & India) and NSF (USA).
Why we recommend it
- Mineral RO TM Technology- retains essential natural minerals in purified water using the
- TDS Controller, thereby providing 100% safe and tasty drinking water.
- The double purification of RO + UV / UF removes even dissolved impurities such as chemicals, bacteria, viruses, and salts, making water 100% pure.
- With 9 liters of purified water storage capacity, a built-in digital interface that displays purified water flow rate.
- Its computer controlled operations like UV Fail Alarm and Filter Change Alarm ensure enhanced safety and convenience for y
Water purifiers from Kent are known for removing bad tasting water, odor-causing agents by using upgraded technology.
Furthermore; they also offer a better taste of the drinking water. It eliminates chlorine and other microbial layers. The pre-carbon sieves in the best RO UV water purifier absorb all the harmful substances that cause bad odor and taste in the drinking water. Also, it also helps in improving the life of the RO membrane. These water purifiers come with post carbon filter at the final stage of cleansing to ensure that the water is free from every type of residual scums from the drinking water. Additionally, we will provide you great tips for buying best water purifier in India. Though, you can buy water purifier online at cheaper prices. Here is our Kent water purifier price list.
Kent RO water filters come with Mineral RO Technology which preserves the indispensable minerals in the water while dipping the Salts and dissolved scums. Likewise, the Kent RO water purifiers come with the mixture of UV / UF technologies.
The Reverse Osmosis membrane in Kent water purifiers is capable of eliminating bacteria, virus and harmful melted layers like Arsenic, Flouride, cadmium, lead, pesticides and other heavy and injurious metals. UV / UF safeguards the additional safety and the output drinking water will be 100% safe and flavorsome.
RO Water Purifier Buyer’s Guide
Main Components of RO Water Purifier
In the initial stage of purification of water, it is filtered by means of a pre-sediment filter. It not only eliminates fine and rough particulate scums/dirt but also recovers the life of the RO/UF membrane resultant in lower cost of upkeep. If the cleanser does not comprise this as a standard feature then it can be added distinctly as well.
Activated Carbon Pre-filter
The activated carbon pre-filter eliminates chlorine and organic layers like harmful pesticides from the water. Activated carbon pre-filter also grips bad odor and taste-causing biological mixtures from the water.
Water is nurtured into RO membrane at high pressure by in-built water propels. RO membrane eradicates the firmness, softened salts, pesticides and hefty metals like lead, arsenic, and mercury. It also eliminates microbial pollutants like virus, bacteria, protozoa, and cysts. The UF membrane also works like RO membrane but it does not remove the liquefied solids. Some disinfectants use both RO and a UF membrane, the output water from both the membranes is asserted to control the TDS level of cleansed water.
TDS controller is recycled to switch the TDS level of the output water. RO procedure not only eliminates bad scums but also eradicates vital minerals like Calcium & Magnesium. TDS controller recollects passable amounts of indispensable minerals in the purified water by regulating the ratio of water from RO membrane (low TDS) and UF membrane (normal TDS) in the final mix.
UV filter uses a high power UV bulb to kill or deactivate any virus, bacteria, and fleas to bring safe water.
The Carbon Post-filter acts as a polisher and improves the taste of cleansed water. It also eliminates any lewd odor from water.
This tank stores the sanitized water for later use. Ensure the storage tank is made of food grade, non-toxic substance. Some of the high-end water sterilizers now come with a stainless steel water storing tank. You must check the capacity of the tank.
Generally, most of the RO water purifiers come with a simple display for purifier on/off, tank full etc. Some innovative purifiers also come with error alert, membrane change, UV fail, TDS level needle, purity indicator etc.
Most of the times, RO and UV based water purifiers are large and pretty hefty. Before you buy one, ensure you know of its proportions, and have a plan to have it wall riding in the kitchen area. You will need to offer an inlet for power, and additional for water. Likewise, there must be nonstop water supply at a decent pressure, predominantly when the water purifier is attached high on a kitchen wall.
We’re pretty certain you’re persuaded that every penny you spend on a great water purifier is a penny spent sagely, sense of the health benefits of drinking purified and unpolluted water. Even spaced out from that, there are factually dozens of reasons for you to look for the best water purifier for your home space.
I hope with the post above now it’s easy for you to choose Water Purifier and still if you’re confused or looking for the second opinion then go with Kent Ro Limited Superb Ro+Uv+Uf+Tds Control Water Purifier. It has 4.5 -star ratings on the Amazon and all great features that make the product a total value for money. Mark our words you’ll not regret buying this hair Water Purifier ever. This unique part of this model it comes with ultimate safety features which are good for your home space. Like we said, when it comes to our health we want nothing but the best and this Kent Ro Limited Superb Ro+Uv+Uf+Tds Control Water Purifier is the best.
- 1 Kent Grand Plus 8-Litre Mineral RO + UV/UF with TDS Controller Water Purifier
- 2 Check Price on Amazon
- 3 Why we recommend it
- 4 Kent Ace Mineral 7-Litre 60-Watt RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
- 5 Check Price on Amazon
- 6 Why we recommend it
- 7 Kent Ultra UV Water Purifier
- 8 Check Price on Amazon
- 9 Why we recommend it
- 10 Kent Maxx 7-Litre UV Water Purifier
- 11 Check Price on Amazon
- 12 Why we recommend it
- 13 Kent Ro Limited Superb Ro+Uv+Uf+Tds Control Water Purifier
- 14 Check Price on Amazon
- 15 Why we recommend it
- 16 RO Water Purifier Buyer’s Guide
- 17 Sediment Pre-filter
- 18 Activated Carbon Pre-filter
- 19 RO/UF membranes
- 20 TDS controller
- 21 UV Filter
- 22 Carbon Post-filter
- 23 Storage Tank
- 24 Display
- 25 Personal Recommendation