The voltage fluctuations, power cuts, and power failures is a really common sight as far as the summer season is concerned and predominantly in India. To keep such inconvenience of power cuts and power failures at bay, people generally tend to install generators or inverters so that they can get a quick backup of electricity when needed. But the generators might turn out to be a bit costly as compared to the inverters since they require fuel to produce electricity.
Thus, installing an inverter might be the best option as far as power backup is concerned. But, coupling it up with good quality inverter battery is the need of the hour. Hence, we have listed down the Best Inverter Batteries in India, which are going to help you in providing long power backup as and when you need without any additional cost of fuel or anything else. We have provided this listing solely for the people who are experiencing a problem finding out the top-class inverter battery to couple up with their inverter since there are many options available on the market.
Apart from that, we have also delivered an Inverter Battery Buying Guide 2018 at the end so that the customer can find the best one according to their power requirements and needs. Listed down there are the features and specifications that you need to bear in mind while buying a tubular inverter battery.
Editor's Picks: 5 of the Top Inverter Batteries in India
The Best Inverter Batteries For Home In India Online
1. Luminous Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery Review
There are quite a few prevalent inverter battery brands on the market that a customer longs for while opting to buy one. Among those brands, Luminous is the one that has pretty swiftly gained popularity among the Indian consumers.
From the range of Luminous tubular batteries comes the Inverlast 145 Ah tall tubular battery, which is going to provide you with the desired power backup whenever there is power cut in your locality. Coupled up with the long-lasting power, this inverter battery has been covered with a 42-months manufacturer’s warranty.
- Balanced plate design for improved charge acceptance & excellent deep discharge, recovery
- Inter partition connection ensures the lowest internal resistance and excellent charge acceptance,
Why Do We Recommend It?
- Provides you with a long battery backup during power cuts
- Doesn’t need a lot of service or maintenance in the longer run
- Crafted out of the plastic and lead acid material for durability
- A compact and quality battery that can be stored pretty easily
- Covered with a 42-month manufacturer’s warranty for replacement
2. Power Zone PZ150AH Tall Tubular Battery Review
In India, Inverters are mostly utilized to do away with the problem of power failure. In case of an inverter, it is the inverter’s battery that is responsible for providing the power back-up. Powerzone is the brand that provides you with a wide range of inverter batteries to match your changing requirements. It fits amazingly well with every inverter brand provided on the market.
While you purchase a Powerzone inverter tall tubular battery, you might be able to enjoy the extremely low maintenance performance as the battery makes use of a superior heat-resilient Calcium/ultra-improved Hybrid alloy for the grids.
Why Do We Recommend It?
- Provides you with a 150 Ah (Ampere-Hour) rating for power backup
- Makes use of heat-resistant Calcium/Ultra-Modified Hybrid Alloy grids
- Offers you with an ultra-low maintenance experience for convenience
- One of the most-preferred tubular inverter batteries in rural India
- Covered by a 36-month free replacement warranty from the brand
3. Relicell Ultra Gel Maintenance-Free Battery Review
There are a lot of people who want to buy an inverter battery that can provide you with the maintenance-free experience. To solve that purpose, we have come up with the Relicell Ultra Gel inverter batteries, which have been specially intended to be utilized with the inverters at home.
The overall design of this battery is really superior as compared to the orthodox flooded inverter batteries. This inverter battery is totally sealed, leak resistant, and free from any sort of maintenance. Above all, there isn’t any risk of acid leakage and vapors while you use it.
Why Do We Recommend It?
- Crafted having an ergonomic space-saving design for positioning
- Specifically designed for use with any sort of inverters for home use
- Completely sealed, maintenance-free, and no acid leakage problem
- Innovative gelled electrolyte design to offer superior performance
- Covered by a 48-month manufacturer’s free replacement warranty
4. Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery Review
So as to take care of the crucial need for power backup during power cuts, we require a top-notch inverter battery. Therefore, to suit the changing requirements and applications of the customers, the wide range of Amaron inverter batteries are available those are well-matched with every inverter brand.
With the purchase of an Amaron battery, you are going to enjoy a totally stress-free performance as the battery makes use of the superior heat-resilient Calcium/ultra-enhanced hybrid alloy for those grids, which turns it into a zero-maintenance battery.
- High Heat Tolerance Capacity Makes It Perfect For Indian Weather Conditions,
- Factory Charged, Has Highest Reserve Capacity,
Why Do We Recommend It?
- Appropriately matches the changing needs of the customer
- Easily compatible with a wide range of inverters on the market
- Offers you with a stress-free performance during power failures
- Comes with the high heat-resilient Calcium/ultra-modified hybrid alloy
- Covered by a 48-month free replacement warranty from the brand
5. Exide 150Ah New Instabrite Inveter Ups Battery Review
Buying the Exide Instabrite, the user can ensure that there is going to be no scarcity of power at your house. It comprises of a few innovative features along with the advanced hybrid technology that has been most appropriate to endure highest of temperatures and the dense plate design with unique paste preparation.
This inverter battery further comprises of a superior hybrid alloy arrangement giving rise to low water loss along with a twin plate separation, which diminishes the likelihood of untimely failure. This battery is really easy to maintain owing to the float guide to point to the electrolyte level.
- 36 Months Warranty
- Easy Maintenance: Float/Float Guide To Indicate Electrolyte Level
Why Do We Recommend It?
- Provides you with a superior backup at a reasonable price
- Makes sure that there isn’t any power shortage at home
- Comes in with unique and innovative features and technology
- Comprises of the float-guide to indicate the level of electrolyte
- Covered by a 36-months replacement warranty from the brand
As of now, you must have got the point of the discussion that without a genuine quality inverter battery an inverter is just a box with some LED lights. Hence, pairing up your home inverter with a top-class inverter battery is a necessity.
Therefore, the above-provided options will solely help in buying the best inverter battery out of the seamless options that are available on the market. Every single battery that we have listed above provides you with decent build quality, compact design for storage, durability, and a long warranty period so that you can get a replacement done then and there if the battery fails.
Even after going through our detailed reviews for the top ratedinverter batteries, if there are a few customers who have not been able to choose on out of the lot for their home, then they may readily go with our personal recommendation. The inverter battery that we are going to suggest to our customers is this one:
The Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery comes in with the high heat-tolerance capacity that makes it ideal to use in Indian conditions.
Best Inverter Battery Brands Price List
With the highest reserve capacity, this inverter battery from Amaron is the best that you can get for this price or cost. Apart from all that, this battery also gets charged within really less time as compare to other tubular batteries on the market. So, we are going to suggest that if you need a battery for your home inverter that you won’t get anything more advanced and effective than this.
What Key Characteristics Should Be Understood When Choosing A UPS System?
- User-replaceable batteries: Increase availability by allowing trained users to perform battery updates and replacements.
- Outlets with surge protection only: Protect secondary electronic equipment against short and prolonged over voltages without reducing the power provided by the batteries to primary electronic equipment during power interruptions.
- Indicator of wiring faults in the establishment: LED indicator that informs users about wiring problems in the electrical installation that may be dangerous.
- Spaced outlets for connection of transformer blocks: Protect the equipment without blocking access to other electrical outlets.
- Automatic self-diagnosis: Periodic checks that ensure the early detection of batteries that must be replaced.
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR): It offers greater availability for your applications when correcting the voltage drops and surges without using the batteries.
- Pure sine wave output: A simulation of the network supply is created in order to provide the highest possible degree of compatibility for sensitive electronic devices and servers with corrected power factor (PFC).
- Smart Slot: The functionalities of the UPS unit are customized using network management cards.
- Scalable autonomy: Allows the incorporation of autonomy time, as necessary, through external battery packs.
- Conditioning of energy: Protects the connected load against brief or prolonged overvoltages, lightning and other energetic irregularities.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximize the useful life of the batteries by expanding the input voltage window or adjust the regulation of the output voltage.
- Charging of batteries with temperature compensation: Extends the useful life of the batteries by regulating the charging voltage according to the temperature of the batteries.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes the performance, lifetime and reliability of batteries through intelligent and precision charging.
- Predictive failure notification: Enables failure analysis with early warnings, which guarantees the proactive replacement of the components.
- External batteries “Plug and Play”: They guarantee a clean and uninterrupted supply when adding autonomy time to the UPS unit.
Things To Consider When Buying An Inverter Battery – Buying Guide
Uninterruptible power systems offer assured power protection for connected electronic equipment. When the supply is interrupted, or when it fluctuates beyond safe levels, the UPS instantly begins to provide a clean backup supply through batteries and surge protection to the connected sensitive equipment.
Keeping in mind the sort of dependence that we have on the inverter batteries, it is really significant that we select the best battery for inverter as per our need and requirements. Without knowing much about the battery and just simply buying the one that your neighbor has bought, isn’t going to be of any good. A smarter decision is needed to be taken so that you are away from any sort of trouble in the coming future after the purchase.
Since choosing the appropriate inverter battery from the market might be really difficult, we have come with this buyer’s guide, which comprises of the most significant things that you need to bear in mind whilst purchasing the best inverter battery for home.
What size of UPS do you need?
The electronic equipment has maximum nominal values of power in watts and in VA (volt-amperes). Connected equipment must not exceed any of these values. The watts measure the real power consumed by the equipment, while the volt-amperes are the product of the voltage applied to the equipment multiplied by the current consumed.
For what energy conditions does a UPS with battery backup offer protection?
Many problems in the supply originate in the commercial electricity supply network that, with its thousands of kilometers of transmission lines, can suffer damages derived from climatic variations such as hurricanes, lightning storms, snow, ice and floods, as well as faults of equipment and traffic accidents. Search on Google to learn more about what types of power irregularities UPS with battery backup can protect your equipment.
The primary aspect that you need to keep in mind while buying an inverter battery is the power that you need for backup. In other words, ruminate on all the appliances as well as the gadgets that are going to run on the inverter in case of power cuts or failures such as TV, fans, computer, air cooler, fans, tube lights, etc. This needs to be done because if the inverter battery that you opt for is not capable of keeping up with the requirements, it won’t be able to perform in the best manner possible.
Inverter VA Rating
The VA Rating for an inverter stands for the Volt-Ampere rating. It is the amount of voltage and current provided or delivered by the inverter to the equipment or appliance. The appropriate condition is while the overall wattage value is equal to the Volt-Ampere Value.
This is highly advised or suggested to every single person who wants to buy an inverter battery that you must recognize the battery size that you actually need. The size of the battery which might not be compatible with your home inverter won’t be capable of delivering the needed outcome or result.
Essential Features of a Good Inverter Battery
- Overcomes recurrent deep discharges
- Guarantees dependability over the months
- Experiences small maintenance charges
- Confirms lowest gas/fume discharge
Consider Large Appliances
The home or kitchen appliances such as the refrigerators and the air conditioners comprise of motors in their compressors that are going to require a lot of current to start. In case you desire to run these larger appliances at the time of a power cut, all you need to increase is the VA rating and the size requirement of the inverter as well as the battery.
So, these were a few things that you need to keep in mind while you hit the market so as to buy an inverter battery for your home. Apart from that, after going through these suggestions and recommendations, you are certainly going to end up making a really smart decision.
How Can We Check If The Inverter Battery Is Of Bad Quality?
To recognize if the inverter battery arrangement is undergoing a problem, you must fully charge the battery and then shut down the charger and afterward take out every single electrical load. Permit every single battery within the system to work on open-circuit for nearly an hour or so. Following this, you have to measure the voltage of every single battery.
In case the battery voltage spread surpasses 30V for the 12V battery, a problem is shown. The voltage of the battery alone might not approve the fact that there is a problem. Whilst the voltage spread specifies a glitch, verification is acquired by taking electrolyte definite gravity evaluations making use of a hydrometer. In case the precise gravity readings display a spread above .030 (30 points), provide the batteries with the equalization charge i.e. gentle continuous current charge @ 3% of the capacity of the battery in Amperes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What does an inverter battery do?
An inverter is able to convert DC current into AC. Thus, the inverter battery stores the power inside for use when necessary.
2. Is an inverter the same as a UPS?
They are very similar. While the UPS requires no time in between converting DC to AC, the inverter requires time (though very short).
3. Should I buy the biggest inverter battery ideally?
No, it has to fit with your inverter. Check the compatibility of the inverter battery.
A Final Word
Inverter technology is quite something indeed. To be able to channel power and use it later. We especially dig inverters that work with solar technology. The inverter batteries outlined here pack the most punch as well as come with reasonable price tags. Happy online shopping, everyone.
Last updated on 2020-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API