In any Indian kitchen, cooking is an essential part of our everyday life. We love to cook food with the help of important appliances, like blenders, choppers, and beaters. Further, primary kitchen gear is a hand blender that is used in cooking and making mouth-watering meals.
A hand blender can also be termed as an immersion blender or a stick blender. It comes with a long stick like a channel that you can grasp with your hand and blend naturally. Unlike the other out-of-date blenders, a hand blender can be castoff in any bowl you want. It does not have a container of its own.
Choosing the right-hand blender, that can gratify all your supplies, is an important task. You must keep in mind some of the aspects before buying the mixer, as the power of the motor, weight, design and other free add-ons.
Today, blender is reflected as an indispensable part to do kitchen activities. It typically contains to prepare many dishes within a few minutes. There are lots of kitchen appliances accessible to make cooking to be easy and simple. Households do some activities like chopping, mashing, cutting and blending.
A blender helps people to cook any dishes rapidly with wonderful and yummy tastes. By using the product you cook samosa, dhosa, briyani and other dishes. The high-class range of blenders subsists online with the quality of materials. Ask any professional cook about the best brands in blenders, and you certainly won’t miss the brands listed below. Here’s why’ve listed top 10 blenders from this brand so that you get to choose from nothing but the best.
Nowadays, the hand blender one of the main useable and convenient kitchen appliance used for a variety of tasks, including grinding, mixing, blending, or even pounding food in the same bowl, that it is being cooked. Note that a handheld blender’s main advantage over other food processors is that it doesn’t necessitate the food to be laden into a different vessel for mixing. You can even use it when the food is stagnant in the pan on the stove.
Immersion blender, as it is also recognized, is a compacted and insubstantial tool which can be stowed in any cupboard, dangled on the wall, or located in a chosen storage stand right on the kitchen countertop. What is more, this valuable device may come with different add-ons, extra blades, and supplementary fixtures to allow you to abridge even a bigger range of cooking chores.
With kitchen appliances like blenders trialing with cooking and trying out new recipes will no longer is difficult. You can effortlessly expand your daily menu with the assistance of a great blending set. Feel free to cook whatsoever your heart desires, the hand blender will aid you to cope with an intimidating task in a breeze with just a gentle press of a button! You can grind vegetable or nuts, beat cream, mix the components for cocktails, prepare nourishing smoothies, mince the meat, and make chutneys, sauces, and a lot more!
We consider our valuation will help you select a suitable handheld blender in harmony with your preferences and needs. However, if you need to scrap more solid elements, we endorse you to reflect buying a countertop blender as well as a handheld one.
Editor's Picks: Top 5 Hand Blenders In India
The Best Hand Blenders In India You Can Buy Today
1. Havells GHFHBBFW025 250 W Hand Blender
This 250-Watt powerful hand blender from Havells is very influential in its working. The lean and ergonomic structure of the handle and the minute wall stand for calm storage makes it a nice deal. The unit is pretty easy to clean through the removable stem. It comprises of 2 speed stages for quicker mixing or cutting/grinding. The blade of this hand blender has been formulated by multi-purpose Sterile Stainless Steel for mixing & mashing.
250 Watt motor wattage: powerful 250w motor design: slim ergonomic design handle & small wall mount for easy storage easy cleaning: detachable stem for easy cleaning speed: two-speed levels for faster blending/chopping multipurpose blade: multi-purpose hygienic stainless steel blade for blending & pureeing.
Pro & Cons
|Hygienic stainless steel blade||A touch noisy at high speed|
|2-Speed for faster chopping|
|Easy to clean unit|
2. Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Hand Mixer
Philips mixers are known for making baking easier for delicious and yummy fluffy cakes and smoothies if that entices you. It can easily prepare cake batter in no time without any manual work done. Its super light-in-weight and ideal for strip beater sand dough.
- Power: 300 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Two pairs of strip beaters, plus dough hooks, Cord length: 1.2 m
Why we recommend it
- Powered by 300W motor it gives you perfect cooked meals with less effort of whisking.
- It comes with a smooth surface for easy cleaning, dishwasher friendly and super easy to maintain.
- The eject button release the beater with a single touch button.
- It’s designed ergonomically which makes mixing simple and effortless.
- This mixer comes with two pairs of beaters.
- Five different speed turbo gets you done everything you need in no time.
3. Morphy Richards HBCP 400-Watt Hand Blender – Reliable and Efficient Hand Blender
Handheld, light, and easy to maneuver, the Morphy Richards HBCP Hand Blender is a must-have in any modern kitchen! You can save a considerable amount of time and energy by putting to various uses.
This appliance uses just the optimum amount of power that keeps it running. Besides, the low wattage ensures that you are not bogged down by high electricity bills. Thanks to the stainless steel shaft, you can immerse the hand blender into a pan of hot food and it will then carry out its job despite the heat. The 2-speed variable speed control is a very handy feature that allows you to customize the speed according to your needs and preference. This blender fits comfortably in the grip of your hands as it has been designed in a slim and ergonomic fashion. You can carry out any movement minus the slightest trouble.
The detachable leg with easy locking system makes the cleaning of this hand blender a safe and fuss-free process. You can bid adieu to all your worries about the product, as we provide a 2 years warranty on the HBCP Hand Blender.
- Chopper and beaker attachments
- 2 speed soft push button, Plastic shaft
Pros & Cons
|Soft push button||Power cable sparking issues found in some units|
|2-speeds for quick chopping and mixing|
|An assembly of attachments is provided|
4. Inalsa Robot 2.5PS 150-Watt Hand Blender
Sleek and efficient, the Inalsa hand blender is a powerful instrument and an ideal kitchen companion for you. Use it to make batter, whip cream or beat eggs in a matter of minutes without messing your kitchen. The hand blender has been designed to occupy minimal space in your kitchen.
The housing material comprises of polypropylene, while the blades are made of durable stainless steel. It has a detachable plastic bar, which can be removed by twisting the body of the blender, making it easy to clean. The hand blender has a single speed which provides a uniform texture to the puree, cream or sauce prepared.
Blend tasty smoothies and shakes with Robot 2.5 PS Hand blender from Inalsa that makes everyday food preparation fun and easy. Featuring a lightweight design, this blender is crafted in elegant color black and grey. The ergonomic handle and detachable SS Stem make it an easy to use appliance for both beginners and experts alike.
With the super sharp blades in the foot, you can easily make purees, prepare baby food or even tasty and healthy smoothies that keep you energized all day long Last but not the least the hanging loop and easy to use push button will make you fall in love with this product.
- Perfect results every time- With power of 250W this appliance ensures quick blending. It performs all of your cooking tasks efficiently and is energy efficient as well. Robot 2.5 PS does it all ; Power: 250 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts ; 250 watts DC motor with Detachable stainless steel blade and Plastic Stem ; Great Features – Detachable stem with shock proof sleek design body
- For instant mouth-watering dishes - Want solutions to simplify hectic life!! Reduce kitchen prep time and make healthy, delicious food and drinks with our durable and versatile blender Robot 2.5 PS. Inalsa provides you with the right small kitchen appliance
Pros & Cons
|Sharp stainless steel blade||Blending is not that good|
|Really easy to operate|
|Convenient push button|
5. Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Mixer
The Bajaj Majesty HM01 Hand Blender helps you get away from the toughest cooking tasks and makes your kneading, mixing, whisking, beating and other cooking tasks easy and efficient. Now prepare your bakery favorites at the convenience of your home with the Bajaj Majesty HM01 Hand Blender.
It features stylish design and color, powerful 250W motor, 3-speed controls, chrome plated dough, and beater attachment, ejects button, slicing/push switch and lot more. The Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Mixer comes with 3-speed controls for preparation of various different dishes. The dough hooks and beater attachment rotate in low, medium and high speeds. Its 3-speed control function lets you adjust the speed of the motor according to the ingredients you are processing for perfect blending results.
This powerful 250W motor ensures effortless and fast blending. Also, it consumes very less electricity and hence, is easy on your pockets. The Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Mixer has an eject button. This eject button is useful when an attachment is supposed to be removed or changed. The attachments cannot be removed unless this eject button is pressed. It has a weight of just 1.1 Kg, which makes it a very lightweight kitchen appliance. Also, its slice/push switch facilitates a convenient and safe operation to the user.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001025963
- 3 speed control for superior beating experience
Why We Recommend This
- The Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Mixer comes with 3-speed controls for preparation of various different dishes. The dough hooks and beater attachment rotate in low, medium and high speeds. Its 3-speed control function lets you adjust the speed of the motor according to the ingredients you are processing for perfect blending results.
- Bajaj HM 01 Hand Mixer houses a powerful 250-watt motor. This powerful 250W motor ensures effortless and fast blending. Also, it consumes very less electricity and hence, is easy on your pockets.
- The Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Mixer has an eject button. This eject button is useful when an attachment is supposed to be removed or changed. The attachments cannot be removed unless this eject button is pressed.
Pros & Cons
|Provides an amazing 3-speeds control||Overheats at times|
|Stylish in design|
|Chrome plated attachments|
6. Philips Daily Collection HR1600/00 550-Watt Hand Blender
The Philips Daily Collection Hand blender combines 550 Watt power with a uniquely designed blending foot. It gives a wonderfully smooth result for soups, purees, and shakes. Preparing healthy food has never been so easy! The Philips hand blender ProMix thechnology was developed together with the prestigious Stuttgart University. It is an advanced technology for more consistent and faster blending. The unique ProMix blending technology of Philips hand blenders uses a triangular shape to create an optimal flow and gives maximum performance making silky smooth soups and smoothies.
- With the 2-button release system of the Philips hand blender it is easy to remove the blending bar for easy cleaning.
- Single switch for easy use.
- The Daily Collection Hand blender has a slim-grip to fit any hand.
- For Perfect Soups, Purees, and Shakes
- Strong 550 W motor for the toughest ingredients.
Pros & Cons
|Detachable bar for quick cleanup||A bit cranky when used for a while|
|One-speed units are easy to maneuver|
|Slim grip to fit any hand|
7. Oster 2616 250-Watt 2-Speed Hand Blender
Oster Hand Blender with powerful 250-watt motor to get multiple functions Blending, Mixing, Chopping, Whisking, Pureeing. It has 2-speed control button and unique speed control dial at the reach of your fingertip to give you better blending experience.
This hand mixer comes with a dough hook attachment. The dough hooks are best for kneading bread dough, pizza dough and mixing tough cookie batter. It houses a beater attachment too. The beater attachment is best for making whipped cream from cream, beating eggs to make a meringue or mixing thin cake batter. It has a weight of just 1.1 Kg, which makes it a very lightweight kitchen appliance. Also, its slice/push switch facilitates a convenient and safe operation to the user.
- Durable stainless steel shaft and blade
- 2 Speed button
Pros & Cons
|Endurable stainless steel shaft & blade||The speed control dial might lack preciseness|
|Availability of speed controlling dial|
|Easy to clean and store in the kitchen|
8. Panasonic MX-SS1 600-Watt Hand Blender
This hand blender from the house of Panasonic comes in black color. It is made of plastic for durability and measures 6 cm x 5.5 cm x 38 cm. Has a power rating of 600 Watt.
The on/off button allows you to start off the blender with the simple touch of a finger. The blending is ceased/stopped when you release the button.
- The blender comes with an ergonomically designed handle which allows you to handle the blender quite easily.
- This blender is fitted with super sharp blades for perfect results every time. These blades are perfect for blending smoothies, shakes, baby food etc.
- The hand blender is made of high-quality durable plastic that ensures long-term workability. The material used is sturdy and offers easy to use.
- As all the washable parts easily detach from the motor, it is much easier to clean. You could remove the slip grips before washing it.
- The hand blender has a really powerful motor embedded within it and the unique design allows you to easily blend in a pitcher, bowl or pot.
- Three in one hand-blending for everday cooking
- Easy grip handle
Pros & Cons
|The handle is ergonomically designed||Consumes a lot of power|
|Two straight & blending blades each|
|Really powerful motor|
9. Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender – Simplify Your Blending and Mixing Tasks
This blender by Orpat is powered by a heavy-duty 250W motor that will blend and mix anything in seconds. The grip of this blender is super comfortable, making the Orpat HHB-100E WOB hand blender easily to operate. For easy and quick beating, churning and whipping, Orpat brings to you this elegant blender. Designed with both comfort and style in mind, this blender is also easy to clean and maintain.
As this blender comes with a heavy-duty motor, it is quick to blend and mix. This blender by Orpat will also help save your electricity bill as it is extremely energy efficient. Enjoy hazard-free and healthy cooking with the Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt hand blender.
Hand blenders are handy as they help in the faster completion of our daily chores. The Orpat HHB-100E 250watt hand blender is a great appliance to simplify your daily mixing and blending tasks, whether it is blending a smoothie for breakfast or mixing dough for baking. This Orpat hand blender is powered by a heavy-duty 250W motor that performs all tasks relentlessly and quickly. The extremely comfy grip is another added advantage as it makes it easy to handle. This blender is also energy efficient, allowing you to save on your power bill.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: +91-02822-230491 / 02822-391391
- Unique comfort grip, The frequency is 50 Hz, Functions: Beating
Pros & Cons
|Easy to clean and store in kitchen||The appliance is really noisy|
|Provides a sturdy 18000 RPM|
|Smooth & safe push button|
10. Singer HB66 300-Watt Hand Blender (White)
Singer HB66 is an Elegant & Powerful Hand Blender. It is equipped with 300 w powerful motor which helps to finish works in minutes. Detachable Mixing Rod facilitates Easy Cleaning of the Product. 700ml Measuring Cup is provided with HB66 which helps to measure the ideal quantity of Ingredients. HB66 could be used for Blending, mixing & ripping. Let it be Lassi or tasty Smoothie or making Vegetable Puree.
With a 6 speed function, use this blender to crush and churn vegetables and fruits in a jiffy as it is equipped with a 230-watt motor and super sharp stainless steel blades.
- The ergonomic handle and trendy design make it easy to control this tool.
- This blender can also be mounted on a wall and because of its compact size, it takes very little space in your kitchen. It is also extremely light and handy.
- Push button switch, Sharp versatile stainless steel blade, Wall hanging loop
- Warranty: 2 years on product, Power: 300 watt
- It comes with a Blender cup (800ml), Elegant design
Things To Consider When Buying A Hand Blender – Buyer's Guide
Different models of mixers come with various price range and quality. Usually, consumers favor the best product from the meeting listed in an online shopping site. You might also find striking discount deals on buying blenders. Based on the low weight you select products online smartly.
Cost Effective Products
Before going to buy blenders one must have to consider applications based on a limited budget. Naturally, this product will range between 500 and 3000 that used for small kitchen appliances. One must have to check the excellence of products along with the price. Choosing budget-friendly goods saves more amounts for buying kitchen appliances online. Buyers pick superior quality of products at reasonable cost from the online portal.
Now, vast numbers of kitchen applications are existed in the online shopping portal to save on buying products from the retail store. With simple steps, one might pick the right product effortlessly and rapidly online. Appliances are convenient to operate in multifaceted situations. For first time users, it is problematic to use, if you choose user-friendly products you admittance the device for the long term without any subjects. All appliances are not comprised of guides so buy a product based on handbooks.
Look At Speed Settings
It is crucial when purchasing a blender for your kitchen. It must have a minimum of three-speed settings. Most of the blenders providing start-up feature which progressively takes blades to a detailed speed. It is keeping constituents to be down on the jug and cut splish-splash back. It aids you to work high, low and effectual products. Nevertheless, some models of blenders are reachable with pre-planned meanings to appetizer device firmly at any time. This kitchen employment bids a chance for buyers to choose based on speed controls.
Numerous brands of blenders are existed in the online store to offer flexibility to people on saving the device. It also benefits from reassurance to decrease risks on the sales. By using brand guarantee one can replace spoiled parts effortlessly. It is significant to a factor which reflects all users. If you want to buy the best blender from online, look at all things to select impeccable products at sensible cost.
Simple & Easy Steps To Clean Your Blender
Every kitchen appliance should be washed correctly as it is mandatory for every everyday work. And it is mandatory for appropriate functioning of the machine as well. If the dusting or upkeep is unrestrained and the blender is kept using without observing the condition of the blender, the competence decreases. Appreciatively, there are various ways to clean this small appliance. Irrespective of the type and brand of your blender, these methods will help you keep the device in good form.
Top 10 Hand Blenders To Buy Online – Products Table
|Product Name||Power (in Watts)||Features||Buy Now|
Havells GHFHBBFW025 250 W
Hygienic stainless steel blade
Philips Daily Collection HR1459 300-Watt
Provides the perfect whip and mixing
Morphy Richards HBCP
Soft push button
Inalsa Robot 2.5PS
Convenient push button
Bajaj HM 01
Provides an amazing 3-speeds control
Philips Daily Collection HR1600/00
Detachable bar for quick cleanup
Endurable stainless steel shaft & blade
Panasonic MX-SS1 600
handle is ergonomically designed
Orpat HHB-100E WOB
Smooth & safe push button
Comes with 3 blade attachments
The hand blender is a really useful appliance to have in your kitchen for several kinds of usage. Thus, you need to have the one that supports all your requirements. You might be confused even in choosing one out of the above described Top 10 Hand Blenders in India, thus, we are providing you our personally recommended product:
The Philips Daily Collection HR1459 is the best deal for your kitchen to have as it is available for a decent price and offers the best performance in its price range and lasts really longer while providing the top-class cutting, blending, and grinding results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What can I use a hand blender for?
You can use it for a wide variety of things such as beating eggs, stirring the cookpot with any liquid in it such as soup, making whipped cream, butter, and whatnot!
2. Isn't it better to just use a blender?
Yes and now. A blender can do the job much more efficiently than a manual hand blender. However, can you use the blender for stirring the contents of your cooktop? Overall, a hand blender is very flexible and can be used for a lot more things.
3. Can a hand blender be able to crush ice?
Interesting question. We think it would be very likely possible. However, for the sake of the shelf life of the hand blender, we would not recommend it.
A Final Word
A hand blender is an underrated kitchen utensil, in our opinion. It is extremely versatile and can serve a wide range of stirring and brewing jobs. Why not gift one for your mother figure and see her light up!
Last updated on 2020-08-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API