In any Indian home, the kitchen is one of the vital places. If you’re truly a foodie or love to cook food then you would assuredly relate. Lately, the concept of the kitchen has gone to a whole new level, from extravagant stove to premium marbles, modular kitchen baskets, modular chimneys and what. Not. Old-style equipment has been swapped by modern and fast machines, old utensils have been substituted by ultra-modern cutlery but what has not changed is the notion of a chimney. But not all of us have a chimney in our kitchen. Well, you must be thinking why only a chimney when you can use a substitute likes exhaust. Let us tell you why? Essentially, chimneys work the same way as an exhaust fan but they work in a more systematized way. An electric chimney sucks the air inside the kitchen. The air then passes through the filters which captivate the heat and traps the grease subdivisions thus eliminating fumes and odor and ventilates your kitchen keeping it fresh and odor free. Whereas exhaust fan can only draw out the smoke from the kitchen, and no other scums like carbon and food particles, oiliness, heavy complex gaseous, etc.
Also, Indians are known for their fetish for spicy, greasy food which makes them exclusive from other cultures and backgrounds. But when it comes to kitchen atmosphere, it takes a real good toll on the interiors; nothing can save your interiors better than a kitchen chimney. The kitchen fills up with various fumes whenever we tend to reconnoiter something new in our kitchen and the dust and smokes stacks up to the walls and roofs of the kitchen which is also very hard to clean.
Due to this motive majority of the persons are now selecting for kitchen chimneys which is the kitchen purpose which is a blessing in disguise in keeping our kitchen glittering and chic.
If you’re a cleaning freak then you know a best class chimney hood is all you need to defend against all kinds of odors and vapors while cooking. Meanwhile, the market has changed a lot and since today there is the host of choices to select. In this post, we’re listing the best chimney in India so that it gets easy for you to choice. The list covers all categories of the chimney from traditional too expensive along with great style and looks for your kitchen. These days there are numerous other issues that come inherent air conditioning with cool air features in latest electric chimneys. There are a lot of industrial brands for electric chimneys with a delightful range of features.
Best Faber Kitchen Chimney
Our top best pick is Faber 60 cm 1000 m3/h Chimney (Hood Tratto Plus BK LTW 60, Black) as it’s designed in such a way that reduces the cleaning time which means you get more time to spend with your loved ones. This model is one of the bestselling models available on the market. Reliant on the usage, the bowels of oil accumulator needs to be lapped once a month. No extra effort is requisite for cleaning the oil accumulators. This kitchen chimney improves the look of the entire kitchen due to its graceful and appealing design.
Why we recommend it
- Warranty: 1 year comprehensive; 12 years on motor and rotor
- 250 Watt Powerful Motor, to give best 1000 m3/hr suction capacity
- Beautiful black curved glass look to suit every kitchen
- 3 layer baffles filter allowing you easy cleaning and better result.
- Push Buttons operations.
- LED – 2 x 2 watts
Here comes our second best Chimney from Faber, due to its compact and power packed performance in the kitchen it has gained the second position in the list. If you look both for power and design in a Chimney then this could be your pick. It comes with a touch control, auto clean, baffle filter that incredibly compliments the filter. This product is completely user-friendly made for the creating a good ambiance in the kitchen.
Why we recommend it
- Faber Kitchen chimney is planned with a commanding 250 watt motor for effectual suction capacity. It makes sure longer sturdiness and lesser noise.
- Additional, it produces less noise to uphold a calm atmosphere in your kitchen so you can focus on your cooking and conversations without any disturbance.
- The chimney for the kitchen has a single 3D T2S2 Technology to provide 3-way suction for a smoke-free environment.
- Moreover, it has LED light combines outstanding light delivery with the low level of energy consumption and minimal heat production.
- Faber Kitchen chimney comes with electronic touch control with backlight. It is relay base which makes it more accurate in addition to it gives overvoltage guard.
The unique size, shape, and form of Faber Chimney are good enough to eliminate smoke and bad odor from your kitchen and give you a comfortable space while you are cooking. The progressive thermal auto clean technology with oil accumulator cup aids you to get rid of oil and gluey atoms with just a soft touch push, following in development of chimney’s functionality.
Why we recommend it
- The kitchen chimney has a unique 3D T2S2 Technology to provide 3-way suction for a smoke-free environment. It has the efficient motor of 250 watts.
- Further, it produces less noise to maintain a calm environment in your kitchen so you can focus on your cooking and conversations without any disturbance.
- Additionally, it has LED light combines excellent light distribution with the low level of energy consumption and minimal heat emission.
- Also, Faber Kitchen chimney comes with electronic touch control as well as with backlight. It is relay base which makes it more accurate and gives overvoltage protection.
- The product comes with12 years warranty on motor and rotor.
As per the cooking requirements, the Hood Ray Plus Faber Chimney comes with unique 3-speed levels. One can absolutely trust Hindware as one of the best chimney brands in India. The Thermal auto-clean feature of this kitchen chimney is useful in the washing of oil and deposit shaped in the chimney. Therefore, the chimney is washed by just one touch. The suction capability of this kitchen chimney is 1200 m³/hr. A clean, fresh and smoke-free kitchen is upheld by the merger of advanced technology and innovative design of this chimney. The oil and other remains are established inside the baffle by the stainless steel baffle filter. Between the sieves, it only lets the air move easily.
Why we recommend it
- The kitchen chimney has an exclusive 3D T2S2 Technology to provide 3-way suction for a smoke-free environment.
- It is designed with a potent 250 watt motor for efficient suction capacity. This kitchen chimney makes sure longer toughness and lesser noise.
- Further, it produces less noise to maintain a peaceful environment in your kitchen so you can focus on your cooking and conversations without any disturbance.
- Moreover, it has LED light cartels outstanding light distribution with the low level of energy consumption and minimal heat emission.
This Chimney is a unique blend of cutting-edge technology and revolutionary design for a smoke-free and healthy kitchen. It is laden with Faber chimneys, concrete performance, and extreme features, adding vivacity to the kitchen. The Max air flow of this kitchen chimney is 800 m3/hr. It gives a contented space for cooking; it eliminates bad odor and smoke from the kitchen. The stainless steel baffle filter is highly competent and is easy to clean.
Why we recommend it
- Faber kitchen chimney is designed with nice plus beautiful glass chimney. It is the advanced solution for your kitchen with baffle filter which is specially designed for Indian cooking.
- Baffle filters are made of stainless steel which makes it them tremendously hard-wearing and giving the hood a very professional arrival. Furthermore, Baffle filters can be scoured in the dishwasher or washed by hand. However, Faber chimney price is very low. This is why Faber is kitchen chimney brands.
- Likewise, this kitchen chimney comes with the powerful suction power of 800m3 hr.
The most significant reason that you need to bear in mind before buying any chimney is the suction power. The price of the chimney largely hinges on upon the suction. The aptitude to empty up to 750 cubic meters an hour will work for an average house. If you want chimneys for larger spaces then you can deliberate these choices as these are one of the best chimneys in India.
Top 5 Benefits of Using Kitchen Chimney At Home
We’re living in the most digitalized era everywhere even our kitchens are turning advanced. Here’s why there is a trend of technology-based advanced kitchen appliances and kitchen chimney is one of the essential tools of the kit. It is most popular kitchen tools that keep your kitchen free from all kind of fumes and smells. If you’re someone who spends few hours of your day into the kitchen then you know what we’re referring here.
If you are here to convert your kitchen into a modular kitchen then does it now as it will offer you a lot of advantages that will make your kitchen not only look sophisticated but it will also help you to cook easily and quickly. It is also a great way to amaze your guests as Modular kitchen designs are always sleek and elegant which will blow them from their minds in no time. An electric chimney the most significant kitchen accessory which makes your modular kitchen comprehensive and helps you to cook your meals at a faster pace while keeping your kitchen clean.
There is a whole list of advantages which you will enjoy if you are the proud owner of one of the best Kitchen Chimney on the market. Here are the benefits:
Makes the walls of your kitchen look clean and Spotless
One will find that short of the use of this kitchen tool very soon the walls of the kitchen starts to look dull and quite tacky as a matter of fact with loads of spots on them. This mainly happens due to the same reason as above which is the smolder and the vapors which get out from your cooking and sticks to the wall making it along with the roof look gloomy within a few weeks.
No unwanted smell
Due to the stout suction aptitude of modular Chimneys, it enables the exclusion of any kind of smell though cooking and keeps your home free from any aroma. Many times when we cook something about the smell of the constituents and the raw products smells a lot and makes it very hard for people to sit tranquil with an exasperating odor all around them. This particular point will be taken care of by electric chimney in a tick of a switch.
Saves you from sneezing
India is a land of exotic spices and due to this reason when we cook any food we incline to give a lot of spices which has a very strong fragrance. This aroma of few actual spices such as red chilies or pepper makes you sneeze a lot of time though it is being given to a particular dish during its preparation time. Once more, with the help of kitchen Chimneys which can directly suck the potent aromas promptly, you will be reassured from sneeze/ irritability quite a few numbers of times.
It has an aesthetic appeal
Apart from all the advantages given above of kitchen Chimneys, it also makes your kitchen look slaying and pleas to its appealing inclinations. The look and feel of your kitchen will change hugely after the installation of the kitchen chimney.
In the following paragraphs, you will find all the information you need to make the decision based on essential aspects.
The suction power of kitchen chimney
The suction capacity of kitchen chimneys differs from one side to another. For a one to three rooms, home the suction power of the chimney must be 500 m³ to 650 m³ per hour. The suction power of a Kitchen Chimney for a home larger than 3 rooms should be anyplace between 650m³ to 1000 m³ per hour.
Kitchen Chimney Filters
Selecting the right sieve for your kitchen chimney is of greatest position as if the filter is incapable to function in a proper way then the suction power of the chimney develops weak and poor which can also need to a health danger.
Motor power or blower capacity of a kitchen chimney
Before buying the best kitchen chimney from a famous brand you must keep in mind that the motor of the chimney should be totally filled so as to abstain dust elements from entering into it. Selecting a Chimney which has a protected aluminum blower along with motor will save you a lot of time in repairing regularly of the internal Chimney parts.
Size of Chimney
As we mentioned before the size of a kitchen chimney varies from one model to another and you must know which model is ideal for your kitchen properly before purchasing. A 3 feet long kitchen chimney is required for a stove which is 3 feet long. The normal standard size of kitchen chimneys is either 2 feet or 3 feet.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of the home and kitchen cleaning equipment’s you buy because of money. Appreciated kitchen chimneys are easily accessible on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you. Faber 60 cm 1095 m3/h Hood (HOOD FEEL 3D, Black) is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also sturdy and has a well-engineered design that cleans fumes and obnoxious smells from the kitchen areas.
- 1 Best Faber Kitchen Chimney
- 2 Faber 60 cm 1000 m3/h Chimney (Hood Tratto Plus BK LTW 60, Black)
- 3 Check Price on Amazon
- 4 Why we recommend it
- 5 Faber 60 cm 1095 m3/h Hood (HOOD FEEL 3D, Black)
- 6 Check Price on Amazon
- 7 Why we recommend it
- 8 Faber 60 cm 1295 m3/h Hood Tender 3D T2S2 LTW 60 Kitchen Chimneys and Hoods
- 9 Check Price on Amazon
- 10 Why we recommend it
- 11 Faber 60 cm 1000 m3/h Chimney (Hood Ray Plus LTW 60, Steel)
- 12 Check Price on Amazon
- 13 Why we recommend it
- 14 Faber 60 cm 800 m3/h Chimney (Glassy 800 LTW (E), Stainless Steel)
- 15 Check Price on Amazon
- 16 Why we recommend it
- 17 Top 5 Benefits of Using Kitchen Chimney At Home
- 18 Makes the walls of your kitchen look clean and Spotless
- 19 No unwanted smell
- 20 Saves you from sneezing
- 21 It has an aesthetic appeal
- 22 The suction power of kitchen chimney
- 23 Kitchen Chimney Filters
- 24 Motor power or blower capacity of a kitchen chimney
- 25 Size of Chimney
- 26 Personal Recommendation
- 27 Check Price on Amazon