Cooking delicious food not only comprises of exotics spices, vegetables or oils it takes more than that. Just like ingredients an ambiance and hygiene plays a vital role when it comes to cooking. The kitchen is one of the vital places in any home. If you’re a connoisseur or love to cook food then you would certainly relate. Lately, the concept of the kitchen has gone to a whole new level, from upmarket stove to premium marbles, modular kitchen baskets, modular chimneys and what. Not. Traditional equipment has been replaced by modern and fast machines, old utensils have been replaced by ultra-modern cutlery but what has not changed is the concept of a chimney. But not all of us have a chimney in our kitchen. Well, you must be thinking why only a chimney when you can use a substitute likes exhaust. Let us tell you why?
Fundamentally, chimneys work the same way as an exhaust fan but they work in a more systematized way. An electric chimney sucks the air inside the kitchen. The air then passes through the filters which absorb the heat and traps the grease particles thus eliminating fumes and odor and aerates your kitchen keeping it fresh and odor free. While exhaust fan can only draw out the smoke from the kitchen, and no other scums like carbon and food particles, oiliness, heavy complicated gaseous, etc.
Bearing in mind above points, customers review & rating on Amazon, product description, designing, etc. we have selected top 5 Best Elica Chimney which are accessible to buy online or offline.
Our top best pick is from Elica Kitchen Chimney as it’s designed in such a way that reduces the cleaning time which means you get more time to spend with your loved ones. This model is one of the bestselling models available on the market. Reliant on the usage, the bowels of oil accumulator needs to be lapped once a month. No extra effort is requisite for cleaning the oil accumulators. This kitchen chimney improves the look of the entire kitchen due to its graceful and appealing design.
Why we recommend it
- It comes with a trendy push-button control panel, easy to access all features
- Reduces cleaning time, the design is made bearing in mind the user-friendliness
- The suction capacity of this kitchen chimney is 1100 m^3/Hr
- Energy-efficient, less noisy, low on maintenance, looks elegant,
- Excellent functional value and blends with any style, performance oriented
Here comes our second best Chimney from Elica, due to its compact and power packed performance in the kitchen it has gained the second position in the list. If you look both for power and design in a Chimney then this could be your pick. It comes with a touch control, auto clean, baffle filter that incredibly compliments the filter. This product is completely user-friendly made for the creating a good ambiance in the kitchen.
Why we recommend it
- It is compact in shape and size, easy to clean collectors, Auto-clean mode functionality
- Baffle filter complements interiors of the kitchen; startle you with the glass décor and sophisticated design.
- Make your kitchen smoke-free with one touch panel that permits an ease of operation with a single touch.
- Made of a sturdy design in the kitchen, the auto clean technology used, cost-effective you need not break the bank for this to be done.
- Comes with a 2 two in-built LED lamps of the kitchen appliance, consumes 3 Watt, energy efficient saves money on a utility bill.
This is currently our bestselling chimney of all and is the perfect solution for those looking for a high-quality chimney that will run dead quiet and move lots of air for years to come. It works on heat auto clean technology. It offers one year warranty. The chimney is a great way to keep the ambient sound and hygienic.
Why we recommend it
- Suction: 1200m³/hr, Size: 60 cm
- Lamp Wattage: 1.5W x 2 = 3
- LED lamp, baffle filter and touch control
- Heat auto clean technology
- Ducting is mandatory for all auto clean chimneys.
- Warranty: 1 year on product
Adorn your kitchen countertop with this advanced Chimney designed by none other than Elica. It is an elegant yet functional unit that makes your kitchen fume free in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy the benefits of a culinary trifecta with this multi-purpose kitchen chimney.
Why we recommend it
- Lamps: Incandescent 2 x 40W
- Filters: Baffle Filter
- Controls: Push Button
- Suction (m3/hr): 1100
- Package includes Chimney, Warranty Card.
Take your cooking experience to the next level with Elica Pyramid Filter Kitchen. It is compact, lightweight and helps you prepare your sandwich in the shortest time possible in a clean ambiance.
Why we recommend it
- Finish : Black | Size (cm) : 60 CM | Suction (m3/hr) : 875
- Controls: Push Button | Input Voltage: 230V/50 HZ | Rated Motor Input Power: 130 Watts
- Lamps : Incandescent Light 2 x 40W | Filters : Cassette
- Ducting is possible for all chimneys but mandatory for Auto Clean chimneys.
- Package includes Chimney, warranty card.
Best Rated Elica Kitchen Chimney
Why Chimneys are considered better
In today’s world where air pollution matters a lot, the exhaust fan is not adequate. We suggest all homeowners use chimneys. In the modern world, with modular kitchens in every house, there are cabinets installed for storage purposes. There are cabinets made below the platform, above the platform, side walls, etc. With Indian kitchens, where oily food is been cooked, the smoke/heat generated carries greasy and other impurities settle on the cabinets above the cooktop. Over a period of time, the cabinets will turn yellowish because of the fumes and other heavy complicated gaseous molecule generated while cooking.
If there happen to be no cabinets above the platform, the particles would settle on the ceiling or false ceiling. This way either the ceiling or cabinets get affected by impurities where exhaust fans are installed.
But in the same kitchen, if an owner has a chimney installed, the smoke, impurities and food particles are drawn out through fan or filters of the chimney. Having chimneys saves the ceiling above the cooking area from getting spoiled and also smoke spreading to other rooms.
The cleaning task is abridged if you have a chimney installed. Chimney can be cleaned every 10-12 days. Whereas the exhaust fan kitchen, you will have to clean the cabinets and other furniture on a daily basis to prevent them from becoming yellowish. So, you see using chimney helps you keep your kitchen and kitchen furniture much cleaner.
Furthermore, you would be astounded to know that chimney doesn’t add to major power consumption. It is correspondent to the regular bulb or fan like consumption.
Indians are famous for their fetish for spicy, greasy food which makes them unique from other cultures and ethnicities. But when it comes to kitchen ambiance, it takes a real good toll on the interiors; nothing can save your interiors better than a kitchen chimney. The kitchen fills up with various fumes every time we tend to explore something new in our kitchen and the grimes and smokes stacks up to the walls and roofs of the kitchen which is also very hard to clean.
Simply due to this purpose majority of the characters are now choosing for the kitchen a chimney which is the kitchen purpose which is a blessing in disguise in keeping our kitchen glittering and sophisticated.
If you’re a cleaning fanatic then you know a best class chimney hood is all you need to keep at bay all sorts of odors and smokes while cooking. In the meantime, the market has transformed a lot and subsequently, now there is the host of varieties to choose. Before making any buying this decision we must bear in mind few points that help you make the same decision. These days there are several other factors that come inbuilt air conditioning with cool air features in latest electric chimneys. There are a lot of manufacturing brands for electric chimneys with a delightful range of features.
The most substantial factor that you need to bear in mind before buying any chimney is the suction power. The price of the chimney mostly hinges on upon the suction. The knack to empty up to 750 cubic meters an hour will work for an average house. If you want chimneys for larger spaces then you can reflect these choices as these are one of the best chimneys in India.
In the following paragraphs, you will find all the information you need to make the decision based on essential aspects.
The suction power of kitchen chimney
The suction capacity of kitchen chimneys differs from one side to another. For a one to three rooms, home the suction power of the chimney must be 500 m³ to 650 m³ per hour. The suction power of a Kitchen Chimney for a home larger than 3 rooms should be anyplace between 650m³ to 1000 m³ per hour.
Kitchen Chimney Filters
Selecting the right sieve for your kitchen chimney is of greatest position as if the filter is incapable to function in a proper way then the suction power of the chimney develops weak and poor which can also need to a health danger.
Motor power or blower capacity of a kitchen chimney
Before buying the best kitchen chimney from a famous brand you must keep in mind that the motor of the chimney should be totally filled so as to abstain dust elements from entering into it. Selecting a Chimney which has a protected aluminum blower along with motor will save you a lot of time in repairing regularly of the internal Chimney parts.
Size of Chimney
As we mentioned before the size of a kitchen chimney varies from one model to another and you must know which model is ideal for your kitchen properly before purchasing. A 3 feet long kitchen chimney is required for a stove which is 3 feet long. The normal standard size of kitchen chimneys is either 2 feet or 3 feet.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of the kitchen appliances like Chimney you buy because of money. Appreciated kitchen Chimneys are easily accessible on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you. Elica Kitchen Chimney 60 cm 1100 M3/H is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also sturdy and has a well-engineered design that helps you cook food to give you exotic savoring delicious cuisines anytime.
- 1 Elica Kitchen Chimney 60 cm 1100 M3/H (ESCG BF 60 Nero, Black)
- 2 Why we recommend it
- 3 Elica Kitchen Chimney Auto Clean, Touch Control with Baffle Filter 60 Cm, 1200 M3/H
- 4 Why we recommend it
- 5 Elica OSB HAC Touch BF Chimney (60 cm, 1200 m³/hr, Stainless Steel and Glass)
- 6 Why we recommend it
- 7 Elica Kitchen Chimney – Ken 60 PB BF Power Plus (Stainless Steel)
- 8 Why we recommend it
- 9 Elica Pyramid Cassette Filter Kitchen Chimney with 60 Cm 875 M³/Hr (Nero)
- 10 Why we recommend it
- 11 Best Rated Elica Kitchen Chimney
- 12 Elica ESCG BF 60 NERO
- 13 ELICA BAFFLE FILTER
- 14 LICA OSB HAC TOUCH BF CHIMNEY
- 15 ELICA KEN 60 Kitchen Chimney
- 16 ELICA PYRAMID CASSETTE
- 17 Why Chimneys are considered better
- 18 The suction power of kitchen chimney
- 19 Kitchen Chimney Filters
- 20 Motor power or blower capacity of a kitchen chimney
- 21 Size of Chimney
- 22 Personal Recommendation