Boiling an egg is no rocket science, but in a real sense it’s one of the most crucial tasks in the kitchen. As at time, it gets overcooked and rest of the times undercooked. It’s all about the right balance. It’s one skill that might take years and still a skill to master for many of us. Eggs are the most nutrient-rich source of protein and many other essential vitamins and minerals. Nutrition is the single most important factor when it comes to health and fitness here’s why we’re reviewing the top 10 Best Egg Boilers in India for you to get the most perfectly boiled eggs ever.
The plus of using an egg boiler completely remove the need to boil the eggs in a water-filled vessel thus effectually dipping clean up time and effort. The boiler can easily accommodate up to 5 to 7 eggs and even more at one go. They are compact in size, easy to use and stylish looking as well. However, some models have add-on features such as omelette maker and an egg poacher. You will love this post if you’re an egg buff.
Editor's Picks: 5 of the Top Egg Boiler Brands In India
The Best Egg Boilers In India You Can Buy Today
1. Glive's Electric 2 Layer Egg Boiler Poacher
This egg poacher from Glive’s is the best egg poacher in India as it has the ability to cook 14 eggs in just a few minutes and has a stainless steel heating area. Obtain ideal soft-boiled eggs at each occasion with this double layer egg poacher which saves a lot of energy. As per the measuring pot, you will be able to steam any extent of eggs. It is going to provide eggs that delicacy, nutritional value, and the bounciness as well. It is really simple to peel the shell after its boiled in the poacher.
- Package included: 1 x two layer egg boiler, 1 x measuring cap (steel bowl is not included)
- Material: plastic + stainless steel
Pros & Cons
|Boil 14 eggs in a few minutes||The size is really small|
|Two layer egg boiler|
|Saves a lot of energy|
2. Stvin Double Layer Electric Egg Poacher
This egg boiler or egg poacher from Stvin is finest unit among all the egg poachers available in the market since it is compact and has the ability to boil as much as 14 eggs at a single go. It comes in with a useful measuring glass and has a design which has a really beautiful appearance and can also be gifted to any friend or relative. It further has a crystal clear top cover so that you can monitor the boiling process.
Pros & Cons
|Very compact design||The pre-boiling process is very tricky|
|Food grade material|
|Crystal clear top cover|
3. DivineXt 2 Layer Egg Boiler Cooker and Steamer with Steel Bowl
This egg poacher or egg boiler from DivineXt is a very small model which can even become a really cool present or gift for any friend or relative. The cost for boiling 7 eggs is just less than 10 paisa as far as electricity is concerned. This egg poacher, which can cook 14 eggs, has been formulated with the food grade material and has a stainless steel heating plate. So, you can buy this compact product to boil eggs within a few minutes and very easily.
- Automatic Shutoff And Water Level Indicator
- Anti Scald Design 14 Eggs Capacity
Pros & Cons
|Compact design and cute appearance||Takes more time to boil eggs|
|Boil 7 eggs at once|
|Stainless steel heather provided|
4. Jannat Deluxe New Electric Egg Poacher
This Jannat Deluxe Electric Egg Poacher is a cute in appearance and has the capability of boil 7 eggs without letting the nutritional value of the eggs to go down by overheating the eggs. Thus egg poacher has been formulated with the food grade material, stainless steel heating plate, a measuring cup, and a clear top cover. It might also be used to steam any kind of food and make several dishes of egg and thus can be great gift for friends or relatives.
Pros & Cons
|Easy and convenient to use||The product manual isn’t provided|
|Automatic shut-down utility|
|Transparent cover lid|
5. Black & Decker EG200-B5 280-Watt Egg Cooker
This egg boiler from Black & Decker is a really fabulous unit since it comes from a brand that has made its name in the field of home improvement and kitchen appliances. This unit has all the facilities that an egg poacher must provide to its owner. It comprises of a transparent cover pan so that you can monitor the poaching process and also comes with the dry boil protection. It has a nice 6 eggs cooking rack and 2 egg poaching pans are also provided with the unit.
|Brand||Black & Decker|
Pros & Cons
|Dry boil protection||The after sales service is poor|
|Automatic shut-down feature|
|Measuring cup with egg picker|
6. PETRICE New Electric Egg Poacher
Having this amazingly easy to use machine you may cook up to 7 eggs, either boiled or soft-cooked, all inside a single bunch. Boil 7 eggs in a single go with this automatic egg poacher. You will be able to cook eggs in the manner you want to, lacking any oil or fat. This machine prepares the eggs making use of steam generated by a hot water tank. The cover has a minute egg-shaped holder to take it off and to evade likely burns from hot water. This poacher is hands-down the best egg boiler in India!
- Compatible Design With Nice Appearance Makes For a Great Gift For Your Family and Friends Unit Integrated Food Grade Material Unbreakable Crystal Clear Top Cover New and Improved High Capacity Design
- High Efficiency Stainless Steel Heating Plate
Pros & Cons
|Ideal to make any sort of egg||The eggs sometimes take additional time to boil|
|Boil or cook 7 eggs at once|
|Can be a perfect gift for friends|
7. Velkro Egg Cooker Mini Electronic 7 Egg Poacher
With the Velkro Egg Poacher, you will be able to boil eggs promptly with exactness. This egg poacher possesses a capacity to cook 7 eggs within a single go and that too pretty easily. This egg poacher saves your time and prepares eggs quicker as compared to the customary method of boiling eggs whilst holding their nutritive standards. You may prepare several different variation of egg inside this safe and convenient egg poacher.
Pros & Cons
|It is durable and safe to use||Sometimes the water drips outside|
|Cook eggs in various forms|
|Automatic cut-off option|
8. Shopo Unique Mini Electronic Egg Poacher
This egg poacher or egg boiler from Shopo is a very cute and small model that is ideal for gifting to someone special may it be your friend or any in your family relation. This egg poacher is a very ideal model since it boils 7 eggs in a single go and that too within minutes. Apart from that, this egg boiler boils eggs or even cooks different varieties of eggs with ease. The formulation of this unit has been done with the food grade plastic and the top cover is transparent.
- Unit size: 16x16x16 cm.
- Matrial :plastic
Pros & Cons
|Made up of food grade plastic||The water sometimes comes out|
|Ideal for boiling eggs quickly|
|Shuts down automatically|
9. Glive's Multi-Function Double Layer Electric Egg Poacher
Preparing eggs precisely the manner you want them was never this easy. Having this handy egg poacher you may cook nearly 14 eggs in several variations, kept with the same group of eggs. You might steadily make eggs in the method you want devoid of any problem. This egg poacher prepares making use of only steam. The cover of this egg poacher is transparent so that you may keep a check on the cooking process.
- Package Included : 1 * 2 Layer Egg Boiler, 1 Measuring Cap
- Material : Plastic,Stainless Steel
Pros & Cons
|Durable plastic and stainless steel||The pre-boiling process is a bit tricky|
|Boils 14 eggs to perfection|
|Automatic shut-down option|
10. Shopo's Unique Mini Electronic 14 Egg Poacher
This egg poacher from Shopo is really fashionable and swift to boil eggs. It is very cute in appearance and provides simplicity and liberality. This model is pretty safe and reliable to use making any sort of egg recipe. It has the capacity to boil and prepare 14 eggs in a single go and make delightful recipes as well. The eggs that are made in this poacher keep up the nutritional value of the eggs and the unit is made up of food grade plastic material.
- Power : 220V-240 V 50Hz-60Hz.
- Rated Power :350W
Pros & Cons
|Durable plastic and stainless steel||Comes with no warranty|
|Large 14 eggs capacity|
|Saves a lot of energy|
Coming back to boiling eggs, traditionally it takes 15 to 20 minutes to boil eggs by placing water in a pot on a medium flame. This sound pretty easy and basic and even after that chance is you might overcook or undercooks the same.
The traditional way to cook hard boiled eggs is to place your eggs in a pot of water and medium heat over the burner for 15 to 20 minutes. Well, this may sound easy, but, there are chances of the eggs being over or undercooked.
In any modern day kitchen, egg boilers are a smart addition as they are compact enough to fit in any given place boiling multiple eggs at a faster speed. They help you save time and also reduce physical effort and leave the burner to do rest of the work.
Top 10 Egg Boiler Brands To Buy Online with Price List
How To Boil Eggs Using A Boiler
- The first and the foremost step are to simply place the egg boiler straight on a dry, sturdy and flat surface.
- Next, fill the provided calculating cup with cold water subject on the desired stiffness and the number of eggs, consuming the individual markings on the cup. For instance, if you want 5 medium boiled eggs, fill water cup to the line as marked corresponds with the medium egg line and the number 5. Now, pour water into the water tray.
- Then simply cut the blunt end of the eggs with an egg piercer, as it checks the eggs from teeming or cracking throughout the cooking procedure.
- Place eggs on the egg holder. Now, place the egg holder with the eggs on the water tray and near the lid.
- Plug into the wall opening and turn on by pushing the ON/OFF switch. The control light will brighten.
- When the eggs are prepared, the timer will sound, and the light will turn off, but the application will remain on until you physically switch it off.
- If you plan to serve the eggs directly, switch off the application. If you want to keep the eggs warm, leave the appliance in on pending you are ready to serve them.
- Remove the egg holder with the eggs from the water tray and hold them under cold water to end the boiling process. Otherwise, the eggs will continue to boil and become harder. You may now serve the eggs.
- After a short cool-down time of almost 5 minutes, you may use the egg boiler again. Unplug the appliance after use.
- Unpack the egg boiler, remove any stuffing and check all the parts present and unspoiled.
- Wash the omelet dish, the egg tray and the simmering tray in warm soapy water, dry methodically.
Since we have now reviewed all the Top 10 Best Egg Poachers in India, it might be fairly easy to choose one out of the provided selection of egg poachers. If there is still any difficulty in choosing the best egg boiler then the user must go with our suggested product.
The egg poacher that we are going to suggest is this one:
Glive's Multi-Function Double Layer 14 Eggs Electric Egg Poacher comprises of several useful options and has been built to last. The unit also comes with various safety features as well.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Aren't eggs bad for health?
Eggs are among the most nutritional food in the world, actually! Eating too many egg yolks will cause you harm, though.
2. How many egg yolks can I eat?
A grown man or woman can eat three whole eggs a day. So, yeah, egg yolks aren't bad for you unless they are overeaten.
3. Should I just eat the egg white, then?
No, we highly recommend that you don't disregard the egg yolk. Eat up to 3 a day because egg yolks are very beneficial to health. It's a good type of fat.
4. Can a bodybuilder eat more than 3 eggs a day?
Bodybuilders are generally much healthier than normal people. Therefore, they can eat slightly more. Still, we recommend limiting egg yolk consumption to 3. If they want, they can eat dozens of egg whites, though!
5. What can I do with the unused egg yolk? Do I throw them away?
There's a lot you can do with the unused egg yolk. You can just give them away to someone else in the family who hasn't eaten 3 egg yolk that day yet, or you can donate to street kids. Alternately, you can bake cakes or puddings or something with the egg yolk. Another suggestion is to use them in the soil of plants if u have a garden.
A Final Word
We love eggs, to be honest. And when we got to know about egg boilers, we couldn't contain our excitement, and had to put pen to paper (or rather fingers to keyboards – you know what we mean) and write this review. Even if you don't share our love for eggs, you know how important these are for health. Not to mention how versatile they are and how they can be eaten with a wide range of food – from roti with egg to pudding and more!
Last updated on 2020-08-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API