Everyone is fond of memories! There are plenty of occasions in our life when we cherish the moments and capture them so that we could relive those instances in the future. But, there won’t be any fun or amusement if your memories aren’t captured in the best way possible be it the pictures or the videos. Some people use their mobile phones, digital camera, camcorders, and other means to seize those memoirs. Therefore, today we have selected a product that can help you acquire some of the best memories in the finest eminence and quality.
Today, we have listed down the Best DSLR Cameras Under 50K to help you capture every single detail of the moment, be it in the form of a video or a picture. All the DSLR cameras that we have selected for our listing are from the most prevalent brands all over the world. These might provide you with amazing picture clarity, profound optical zoom, superb camera resolution, amazing focus, and sound color profile. So, choose the Best DSLR Camera from our listing according to your budget and requirement to help yourself in capturing the finest moments of your life in top quality.
Best DSLR Camera under 50000
Do you want to make any moment last for a lifespan? Get the all-new Sony Alpha A68 Digital SLR Camera that comes with the 24.2 MP Exmor CMOS sensor for high-quality premium shots. The camera further has been equipped with the 179 points high-density AF system, which helps you in tracking and quick autofocusing of a moving object. With the Indian Colour Profile, this revolutionary camera grasps all the different reds and those brighter tints of an Indian environment. It comprises of a tilting LCD screen, which allows you to shoot from above the people in the crowds.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Offers customizable function buttons for frequently used settings
- Captures startling view of pets and flowers with the tilting LCD screen
- Comes with the Indian Colour Profile to shoot the brighter shades
- Equipped with the large Exmor CMOS image sensor to grab more light
- Provides 4D focus to make sure you never miss that impeccable moment
For all the people who want to buy the best camera for a decent price, the Canon EOS 1300D is the best that you can get. This DSLR Camera provides you with all the amusement of photography, which is the reason why we suggest the users to opt for the primary EOS DSLR camera. It makes use of an 18-megapixel APS-C size sensor together with the DIGIC 4+ image processor, which is an assembly that even the expert photographers distinguish as top-quality with essential features. It further offers profuse auto shooting features and is further attuned with above 70 EF/EF-S lenses.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Allows you to explore your photography skills and creativity
- Permits you to take beautiful photos and stills like a professional
- Facilitates easier file transfer to other devices with Wi-Fi and NFC
- Provides you with high performance and all the essential features
- Covered with a 1-year standard manufacturer’s warranty from DOP
If you want to purchase a complete package as far as a D-SLR Camera is concerned, then this Nikon D3400 Digital Camera Kit will help you get all of that at once. This D-SLR Camera is the primary entry-level D-SLR aided with SnapBridge connectivity through inbuilt Bluetooth low energy equipment that spontaneously directs every single photo taken by the camera to any sort of smart device using a modest set-up. This eradicates the requirement of physically reconnecting the camera to the smartphone for transferring every image. In addition, the connection is preserved even whilst the D-SLR camera is not turned on.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Offers seamless incredible definition with every single picture shot
- The compact design of the D3400 makes using the camera a delight
- Allows you to relive your desired memoirs by shooting smooth videos
- Permits you to shoot the pictures and share them at the same time
- Provides a perfect continuous shooting speed of 5 frames per second
Here comes another quality D-SLR Camera from the house of Nikon, which is capable of providing you with amazing picture clarity and top-notch features. With the Nikon D5300 Camera, the best image quality, sharing connectivity, and artistic control congregate in a lightweight, complete-featured DX-setup DSLR. The latest EXPEED 4 is the quickest image processor up to now and matches the 24.2-megapixel CMOS image sensor. Owing to the enhanced white balance, 39-point autofocus, and broad sensitivity range, the Nikon D5300 allows you to shoot spectacular images as well as Full HD videos.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Delivers outstanding picture quality with amazing technology
- Clicks full-resolution 12-bit RAW pictures at 5 frames per second
- Provides you with greater camera resolution in any light setting
- With the 39-point autofocus, tracks and locks the objects quickly
- Comprises of an inbuilt Wi-Fi allows you to share the photos easily
Last but not the least; we have come up with an amazing DSLR Camera from the house oh Panasonic, which is a pretty prevalent brand as far as electronic devices are concerned. The DSL Camera that we are talking about is the Panasonic Lumix LZ40, which is a reasonably priced camera that comes with the 42X optical super zoom for all those who desire the control of an affluent and advanced D-SLR. In addition, the Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ40 provides you with the suitability of a comprehensive and quality photo plus video camera. It further delivers the inbuilt creative image effects or filters that include Panorama.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Offers amazing picture clarity with the 20MP camera resolution
- Provides 42X optical super zoom for top-class distant pictures
- Delivers a super-high resolution to capture every single detail
- Comes with the inbuilt creative image effects and camera filters
- Comprises of a built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for long use
Now that we are done and dusted with the overall review and analysis of the Best D-SLR Camera on the market, we contemplate that it might be really easy for our user or customers to choose the finest one according to their requirement, preference, and budget. Every single DSLR Camera that we have listed in our review is a quality product and we assure you that none of them would ever let you down considering the image quality, camera resolution, optical zoom, and connectivity.
However, if there still is any user who hasn’t been able to find the perfect DSLR Camera that would cater to all their requirements or isn’t suiting their budget, then they should readily go with our personally recommended product. The DSLR Camera that we would suggest our users to purchase is the Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera, which provides you with all the features and technology that even a professional photographer would love to have.
Best DSLR Camera – Comparison Table
DSLR Camera Buying Guide
What are the Essential Considerations to Make for Buying a DSLR Camera?
Shopping for the Best DSLR Camera according to your needs and budget might require a lot of brainstorming; therefore, we have lined up the top consideration here so as to facilitate a smarter decision.
Fixed or Interchangeable Lens
The ILCs or the Interchangeable-Lens Cameras are primarily the mirror-less or DSLRs units. The benefits of an ILC above a fixed lens unit are as follows:
- You might always purchase a superior lens to enhance the photo quality along with the performance.
- In case you require a broader or thinner angle of view, you may each time obtain one more lens to shield it.
- You might as well obtain a quicker lens in case you require amazing low-light capture.
On the other hand, the fixed-lens cameras comprise in 2 modes namely the bridge cameras that have longer lenses and the compacts that are point and shoot units. The benefits of a fixed-lens camera above the ILC model are as follows:
- The compacts fixed lens cameras incline to be really smaller.
- The bridge cameras incline to engrave a zoom range that is going to be excessively expensive and/or weighty in a separate lens.
- Interchanging the camera lenses on the ILC might be a task.
- Commonly, the lenses in the kit that are shipped along with the ILCs normally aren't that top quality or wide-aperture like the fixed lenses.
If you are really concerned about the image quality, then you must think through the sensor size in the camera that you choose since bigger is better. The thing to note is that the larger the sensor, the more costly the camera inclines to be.
Video Quality & Control
In case you just desire shooting any casual video, then you should opt for a camera offering a quality autofocus. For anything superior, you require the 4K support along with the advanced features such as the all-intra (All-I) codecs, plenty of frame rate choices, customizable tone curves, and controls for the touchscreen.
In case it is significant, you need to equate the supreme native ISO sensitivity proficiency, select the biggest sensor size you may be able to afford and an arrangement with quality image stabilization so that you may be able to utilize the slow shutter speeds.
The cameras that offer a bigger zoom range inclines to cover every single base, so they might be considered the decent travel cameras. They're solely valuable for capturing sports in case they have a worthy autofocus arrangement, though. Here are a few considerations that you need to make for choosing the lens focal lengths:
Wide-angle (18mm – 30mm) is decent for the group images, street, and landscape photography
Ultra-wide angle (below 18mm) is worthy for pretty bigger scenes where the distortion of the lens augments instead of detracting the overall appeal
Telephoto (70mm – 300mm) is decent for sports and portrait mode
Super telephoto (above 300mm) is a quality lens for wildlife, sports, and stalking
Whilst a majority of cameras add in the Wi-Fi to get the images uploaded, not in every single one of them the implementations are shaped identically. Beyond doubt, you may also explore the web for complaints regarding the connection or apps problems prior to resolving on a camera.
- 1 Best DSLR Camera under 50000
- 2 Sony Alpha A68 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera
- 3 Check Price on Amazon
- 4 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 5 Canon Eos 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera
- 6 Check Prize on Amazon
- 7 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 8 Nikon D3400 Digital Camera Kit
- 9 Check Prize on Amazon
- 10 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 11 Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
- 12 Check Prize on Amazon
- 13 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 14 Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ40 20MP Digital SLR Camera
- 15 Check Prize on Amazon
- 16 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 17 Personal Suggestion
- 18 Check Prize on Amazon
- 19 Best DSLR Camera – Comparison Table
- 20 Sony Alpha A68
- 21 Canon EOS 1300D
- 22 Nikon D3400
- 23 Nikon D5300
- 24 Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ40
- 25 DSLR Camera Buying Guide
- 26 What are the Essential Considerations to Make for Buying a DSLR Camera?
- 27 Fixed or Interchangeable Lens
- 28 Photo Quality
- 29 Video Quality & Control
- 30 Low-Light Superiority
- 31 Longer Zoom
- 32 Wireless Connectivity