With the increasing cases of road rage and accidents in India, the requirement for real-time surveillance is quite significant. Following an accident, the insurance claims could be a bit tricky since it isn’t always evident that whose fault was it. In these situations, installing a good-quality dashcam inside the car would be a decent choice. Thus, today we have line-up the Best Dash Cams available on the market that would keep a regular check on the surrounding whilst you are on the go!
The dash cams tend to record video footage of the car’s surroundings and it assists you in addition to helping the insurance companies in instituting what was the actual reason for the accident. The dash cams moreover assist in guaranteeing the security of the people whenever they are traveling in a car with a driver. Additionally, the cutting-edge dash cams have plenty of features on disposal which support geofencing for the vehicle.
Having all such features, it turns out to be really significant to install a Dash Cam inside the car but choosing a top-quality model from the market is a big deal. Don’t worry! We have come to your rescue with the Top 5 Dash Cams listing to help you decide the unit that would suit your requirements. So, go through our detailed reviews section to have a look at significant dash cam features and the remaining details, which are going to assist in turning the decision-making procedure quite stress-free.
Best Full HD Dash Cams in India – Reviews
If you are on a look-out for a highly-reliable dash cam for your car, selecting the DDPAI FHD Dash Cam would be a smart choice, which offers a broad temperature range for working from -25 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius. Equipped with a supercapacitor, this dash cam comes with an extended lifespan, which is appropriate for a 24-hour parking monitor. Comprising a high-quality image sensor and lens, this dashcam is capable of capturing extra light for the low-light videos.
With the emergency recording feature, this Full HD Dash Cam performs seamless recording on a loop that overwrites the oldest video footage with the latest recording as soon as the card is filled to capacity. Moreover, the variable sensitivity G-sensor automatically detects a sudden collision for locking the footage to avoid any overwriting of the footage.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Comprises a discreet design to allow for easier mounting
- Equipped with a supercapacitor as opposed to a battery
- The lens is completely rotatable and has an invisible wiring
- Comes with a wide-angle lens that supports HD recording
- Fortified with an advanced image sensor for clear night footage
Need to have 24-hour monitoring for your vehicle? Coming with the time-lapse feature coupled up with the motion detection sustained by the G-sensor, the 70mai Pro is going to record seamlessly in the parking mode. This 1944P Smart Dash Cam has a splendid picture quality that is capable of capturing every single detail with the 5MP camera. It is going to regulate the exposure balance and captures more detail even in darkness and generates a crisper and vibrant image.
The secure Real-Time Alert is going to inform you whilst swerving off your lane and whenever you are about to smash into any other vehicle in the front. Furthermore, the DeFog Algorithm diminishes the distortion images and reproduces a sharper vision whilst you are driving in the hazy, smoky, or fuzzy environments.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Comprises the loop-cycle recording to provide added convenience
- The night vision feature captures crisp images even in the dark
- Comes with motion detection and time-lapse feature for parking
- Produces a vibrant image with a 5MP sensor and 1944P resolution
- Reproduces a clear vision even when you drive in smoke or snow
Want to purchase a dash cam without the LCD screen? Here we are presenting the Blueskysea B1W car dash camera that has been centered on the Sony IMX323 CMOS sensor and Novatek GM8135S processor, which is an arrangement that facilitates [email protected] to-grade recording both in strong light and dark settings. This car dash camera provides you with the voice prompts; hence, it is effortless to distinguish the precise working status of the camera like the video start/stop. Comprising an inbuilt Wi-Fi and the parking mode, this small black dash cam becomes quite stealthier.
Additionally, the G-sensor senses any shake or collision and locks the current footage to ensure that the important footage is well-protected. Owing to the Loop Recording feature, the new recordings would inevitably overwrite the recordings from the past whilst the storage is completely filled.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Really small in size and all-black form makes is stealthy
- Offers 360-degree rotation that allows for easy adjustment
- Highly reliable dual super capacitors instead of a battery
- Comprises an inbuilt Wi-Fi to connect and view the footage
- Provides the parking mode function driven by the G sensor
In the dashcam industry, APEMAN is a well-reputed brand that has been manufacturing top-quality camera models and delivering the most supportive after-sales assistance. Similarly, the APEMAN C420 is a high-quality dash camera equipped with a top-grade video processor, which records footage at 30fps with the 1080P resolution. Moreover, this dash cam is capable of offering comprehensive evidence of accidents to avert any sort of insurance scam. With the innovative sensor and large f/1.8 aperture, this Dash Cam records superior videos even in low-light settings. It also embraces a 170° ultra-wide lens, which effortlessly monitors the 3 lanes deprived of any distortion.
In addition, owing to the Seamless Loop Recording feature, this mini car dashcam I able to record video footage incessantly since the oldest footage would be substituted by the latest one whilst the memory card gets completely filled. Hence, the important clips are going to be locked and won’t be overwritten.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- Comes with a lightweight and compact design to make it stealthy
- This dashcam is fairly easy to install and use for added suitability
- Equipped with an advanced sensor to ensure Full HD recording
- Comprises a 170-degree wide-angle camera to capture every detail
- Offers loop recording with G-sensor to lock the current video footage
All you require doing is to simply switch on the dash cam and the video recording is underway. Comprising a spontaneous and user-friendly menu with bigger icons, the Instacam FHD 1080P dash cam is far easier to use when compared to other models in the market. Additionally, the 2-Inch FHD screen has been designed to deliver definitive ease and added convenience. The screen size of the Instacam Dash Camera is sufficiently large for anyone to easily perceive the alerts and menu.
Offering the Full HD 1080P video recording at 30fps, this dash camera from Instaplay is capable of capturing every single essential detail of the journey. Delivering a splendid picture quality owing to the 2M sensor, you get the best possible quality even in the dark settings. Further, the 130-degree wide-angle lens is all-set to capture all the 3 lanes on the road counting the traffic lights and the registration plates of the cars in front of you.
Why Do We Recommend It:
- The dashcam comes with wide viewing angle for best video capture
- It captures all the substantial details with 1080p recording at 30fps
- Provides you with undistorted image and video quality with 2M sensor
- Equipped with a 3-Axis G-Sensor to allow for instantaneous recording
- The 2-inch FHD screen is fairly easy to comprehend with the simple menu
Now that you have properly conceived the importance of installing a dash cam inside your car, it would be fairly easy for our users to choose the product that would match their set of requirements. In addition, talking about the set of features that dashcam offers, the products that we have reviewed above are chock-a-block with features and deliver the finest video quality and performance even in the most adverse conditions. Since every single user has a distinct budget range, we have made sure that we present a dash camera from every price point so that none of the customers goes out empty-handed.
However, in case even after going through the detailed reviews and analysis of the Top 5 Dash Cams, any user is finding it tough to select a model according to their budget or preference, they should go with our personal recommendation. The dashcam that we would suggest our customers buy is the Blueskysea B1W WiFi Mini Dash Cam, which provides you with all the necessary features that you need for top-level surveillance and video recording. Moreover, with a compact and all-black design, this dash cam assures the user of stealthy installation and high-tech support.
Offering a 360-degree camera body rotation, you may effortlessly adjust the angle of the lens to record both inside and outside the car. Coming with the dual super capacitors instead of a lithium-ion battery, this dash cam is capable of working even in the hottest of settings. Comprising Wi-Fi functionality, this dash cam can be effortlessly connected to view the footage wirelessly on any screen. So, with all that being said, we suppose you won’t come across any insurance frauds and other nuances whilst you are on a road trip or journey. Now you can drive tension-free installing a dash cam inside your car.
- 1 Best Full HD Dash Cams in India – Reviews
- 2 DDPAI Full HD 1080p Mini Car Dash Camera
- 3 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 4 70mai 1944P HD Smart Dash Cam Pro
- 5 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 6 Blueskysea B1W WiFi Mini Dash Cam
- 7 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 8 APEMAN 1080P Full HD Mini Car Dash Cam
- 9 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 10 Instaplay INSTACAM Full HD Car Dash Camera
- 11 Why Do We Recommend It:
- 12 Personal Recommendation